• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Presents: The impact that killed us all- a NJ brawl tournament. -dec. 27th

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
And here comes the unknown Aztec Avenger

I might be able to make it, but it's on opposite sides of NJ, but it's on Christmas vacation so I'll probably make it, Time to put all that AiB training to use.

Also include my bro Jmanxiv

nandryshak

Smash Rookie
Dude this is mad close to me, I know exactly where that store is. I can probably come, and two of my friends too. If I can come then I'll bring my Wii.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Tbagz, I saw your complaints on infinites to 300% (on the Morehead Kentucky post) but I don't even see a ban on it on your post....

beep.....beep!

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Tbagz, I saw your complaints on infinites to 300% (on the Morehead Kentucky post) but I don't even see a ban on it on your post....
So, huh hah!
its because here in jersey, everyone knows the basic rules and thats one of them. we dont need to go in depth with our ruleset, and if you havent noticed only your crew has posted on your tourment forum, while mine has 16 people on the list already in a 2-3 span day.

its common rules you guys are still new to the smash community, take my word for it. (not saying i know everything)

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
its because here in jersey, everyone knows the basic rules and thats one of them. we dont need to go in depth with our ruleset, and if you havent noticed only your crew has posted on your tourment forum, while mine has 16 people on the list already in a 2-3 span day.

its common rules you guys are still new to the smash community, take my word for it. (not saying i know everything)
Excuse me,
I'm not from the Morehead area.
I'm from Lexington Ky.
We have pulled in 78 people with advertising for 1 week.
Please think a little before you begin to draw conclusions.

And as for dogging the whole chain grab decision, pardon my friend for taking advice from the Smash Back Room's recommended Brawl rule list.

I'm sure all of Jersey will be at your tourney...if the rules are so common, then why post them at all?

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Excuse me,
I'm not from the Morehead area.
I'm from Lexington Ky.
We have pulled in 78 people with advertising for 1 week.
Please think a little before you begin to draw conclusions.

And as for dogging the whole chain grab decision, pardon my friend for taking advice from the Smash Back Room's recommended Brawl rule list.

I'm sure all of Jersey will be at your tourney...if the rules are so common, then why post them at all?
im way too tired to argue right now, if thats how you do it, then thats how you run your tournaments.

epic weekends ftw!!!!!

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
wow something tells me Mister Eric is a dumb *** XD
Arent you a king DeDeDe main? I'm pretty sure you play on allisbrawl as well and they dont ban infinites. either way.... King D has a pretty ******** match up on dk because of chain grabs, not sure if you've used them personally but its there.

Maybe the infinite grabs are bad/wrong but that depends on where you are at. i play on both the RI/MA scene as well as the KY scene now, and RI/MA limits the infinites to 5 hits/grabs then break (example on delfino if you d-tilt lock someone against a wall you get 5 hits plus a smash as reward.) it's called playing smart and knowing your stage position on that. as far as characters are concerned I'm pretty sure Ness players may have figured a way out of the infinite grab release from marth, or so they have posted it on their boards.

also- Tbagz- I have no idea why you posted on a ky thread to begin with :/ you're just trolling it at this point. and the mk ban has taken places in more places than just ky, its sprinkled and people may experiment to how they see fit... why do you even care when you are about 1k miles (give or take) away?

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
wow something tells me Mister Eric is a dumb *** XD
yup

Arent you a king DeDeDe main? I'm pretty sure you play on allisbrawl as well and they dont ban infinites. either way.... King D has a pretty ******** match up on dk because of chain grabs, not sure if you've used them personally but its there.
he may be D3 but we dont allow infinates. our stage set is banned, the only stage he could even have a chance to wall grab some one is delfino plaza.

also- Tbagz- I have no idea why you posted on a ky thread to begin with :/ you're just trolling it at this point. and the mk ban has taken places in more places than just ky, its sprinkled and people may experiment to how they see fit... why do you even care when you are about 1k miles (give or take) away?
lol i dont, and i stopped posting on it only posted just to answer back , the fact you guys have infinates till 300% damage is retarted. thats basically giving a free kill over a little mistake you could have made by getting to close to a wall, or getting stuck in an IC CG.

p.s...-so... tired.. and hungry....

edit: mistir eric: smash backs rooms rules arent all that great, they dont go in depth with anything.

flizzz

Smash Cadet
but yeah put me down for this im coming to show you guy the domenent lucario/pikachu show.

plus to get revenge.........

you know who im talking too...

im coming baby and im coming hard (no homo)

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
but yeah put me down for this im coming to show you guy the domenent lucario/pikachu show.

plus to get revenge.........

you know who im talking too...

im coming baby and im coming hard (no homo)
jesus christ that was so gay.

<sarcasm>

regardless, thanks for attending, but i doubt you will be the dominant lucario player >.> thats deffinitly Doom as of now, unless you can prove everyone wrong, as my opinion for pikachu, gay, easiest character/ cheapest character. lol then right next to him is pit XD

edit: unless this is Spaz, from nexus smash.. you have the most amazing non cheap pikachu ever..

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
edit: mistir eric: smash backs rooms rules arent all that great, they dont go in depth with anything.

Did I ever praise them? I just said to excuse my friend from using them. You dogged his ruleset because he followed a very standard, well-recognized ruleset.

I feel like I'm dealing with pre-schoolers...

i surreh, da dum **$ iN me thught i had a poiiint.

And it's Mister.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm gonna strut in there with my suit jacket, 10 dolla shades, and rob&sonic stickers on my controller

how now?

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna stroll in here with my leather jacket, stunnas, and olimar sticker on my controller

what now
you sound like graz in my crew,regardless of the leather jacket, loll

I'm gonna strut in there with my suit jacket, 10 dolla shades, and rob&sonic stickers on my controller

how now?
brown cow?

well ima strut in here, with my hardcore metal shirts, my dark pants my 8-$ shoes, my straightened hair, and a ballin hat and a spliced controller with a metaknight sticker on it.

i think i instantly win.

graz should come as michael felps like he did from holloween :laugh::laugh:

lookin forward to this
same here bro, could you bring a wii? speaking of which, chibo could you bring a wii?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'm gonna stroll in here with my plain T-shirt, pajama pants, $75 Nikes, and Lucario sticker on my controller.

'Cause that's how I roll.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I need a few things from the grocery. Two things alone now mostly. Left me heart broken not look'n for love. Suprise in my eyes when I looked above. The check out counter and I saw her face. My heart stood still, so did time and space. Never felt that I could feel real again, but the look in her eyes said I need a friend. She turned to me, thats when she said it. Looked me dead in the face and asked cash or credit, and I jizzed in my pants. It's perfectly normal nothing wrong with me, but we're going to need a clean up on aile three. Now i'm possed in an akward stance 'cause I jizzed in my pants. To be fair you were flirting alot, plus the way you bag cans got me bothered and hot. Please stop acting like your not impressed. One more thing, I'm gonna pay by check.
XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
lol, im really psyched aslo, 21 people already signed up! =)

my g.f is not coming to this, because being single is ****ing gnarly!!!!!

and i dont tell girls i play brawl XD

Top Bottom