• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Presents: The impact that killed us all- a NJ brawl tournament. -dec. 27th

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Since people are bringing their gf's I think I might too :D

All the gf's should have their own mini tournament to see who's the best girl there!!.....I take that back, it sounds sexist, lol!!

Rocann

Smash Lord
My girlfriend is ****ing ridiculous at mario kart

no lie, she would beat you all.

but yeah everybody bring your girl so they have something to do besides wait for us to finish matches, lord knows they'll be too weirded out by the guys

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
**** YOU! (just kidding...)
Yeah yeah, I suppose I may. xP

Oh yeah, wanted to mention... I can totally drive you guys to this tournament. I'm such a nice driver. xD
....female dog....

I MEAN... I FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS!!

My girlfriend is ****ing ridiculous at mario kart

no lie, she would beat you all.

but yeah everybody bring your girl so they have something to do besides wait for us to finish matches, lord knows they'll be too weirded out by the guys

yeah i told my friend JusB to bring his girl, so they can talk about final fantasy the whole time so there not bored out of there minds at a huge **** fest

JusDBerube

Smash Cadet
I'll see if I can come. I'm not sure yet. It depends on a bunch of things. I'm also not sure if my gf will be coming or not. I know everyone liked talking to her at the last tournament we went to. It's still great how she thinks when I do exploits in Brawl I'm a cheater but when other people do it it's cool.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Since people are bringing their gf's I think I might too :D

All the gf's should have their own mini tournament to see who's the best girl there!!.....I take that back, it sounds sexist, lol!!
thats actually a good idea.

lol, girls are amazing at racing games, lol, lemme stop ;)
LOL@KEITARO

I'm gonna dress as Trevor's girlfriend and enter the girlfriend competition.
can i dress as your girl friend?:laugh:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
keitaro we need to play some

the only good falcos I've played have been on wifi
I think I played you on wifi before but used Snake cause my Falco is the master of sd's with lag. I love playing Olimars so we'll play.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
the tournaments original date was dec 13th, but im either going skiing that weekend cuz my dad makes me go every other weekend or ill be at a Bring me the horizon concert >.>

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Same lol, when you tell girls you play a game (not all girls) they automatically give me the nerd label. Especially when I try to pick up girls at track meets :laugh:
So I'm not the only one :chuckle:?

Seriously though, I just leave that point out if I can help it. It's very awkward most of the time.

I only posted here because I saw this. I won't be able to attend this due to family matters.

Oh, and Tbagz, there's more stages on your list that wall infinites can be done :).

Rocann

Smash Lord
Not trying to sound arrogant or anything, but really, if anybody thinks less of me because I play video games competitively (which hasn't happened yet) then who cares? A: I'm cooler than them and their opinion on what is cool doesn't matter and B: they wish they had 1337 skillzorz liek mine lulz

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
tell your parents you have plans, my dad is "taking" me skiing he said no matter what.

...we go skiing EVERY weekend in the winter

EVERY WEEKEND..

this weekend im missing one of my favorite bands concerts that ive never seen before to go skiing cuz hes making me.

now hes saying "i dont care if you have a tournament for a video game, your going skiing"

im probably going to stay with my grand parents or something -_-

Rocann

Smash Lord
tell your parents you have plans, my dad is "taking" me skiing he said no matter what.

...we go skiing EVERY weekend in the winter

EVERY WEEKEND..

this weekend im missing one of my favorite bands concerts that ive never seen before to go skiing cuz hes making me.

now hes saying "i dont care if you have a tournament for a video game, your going skiing"

im probably going to stay with my grand parents or something -_-
so wait is the tournament still on?

protoman10 said:
man up and carry her.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
yes, the tournament is still going on regardless, i will have numb and Doom run the tournament if i cant show up.

but im going to bug the **** out of my dad untill he does 1 of 3 things

1) kills me
2) grounds me
3) somehow gives in and lets me go (which has never happened b4)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Dude, don't worry if you can't go. I'll handle it, so long as someone provides me with a laptop + Tio.

_Vulcan

Smash Rookie
ok so who is running this can som1 talk to me on aim? my screen name is nin10d0rk. I was wondering if anyone is doing houseing cos im comming with my frend moon doggie. We rep NFB =). Cts best son lol jkjk but seriously we are comming and wood like a place to stay or ill have to end up going to newark to stay with my aunt if she will let me. Som1 plz help us!

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
ok so who is running this can som1 talk to me on aim? my screen name is nin10d0rk. I was wondering if anyone is doing houseing cos im comming with my frend moon doggie. We rep NFB =). Cts best son lol jkjk but seriously we are comming and wood like a place to stay or ill have to end up going to newark to stay with my aunt if she will let me. Som1 plz help us!
ill see if my mom will let 2 random strangers come on over.

ill talk to you on aim when you get on.

Top Bottom