• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important Notice...

Kress

Smash Rookie
im pretty sure if i wanted to i can take them...........sry dude the truth hurts.........
Any arguments? No? Then don't come crying when people call you a troll or flamer.

Thank you, keep trying.

bigman40

Smash Master
yoshi is garbage................
im pretty sure if i wanted to i can take them...........sry dude the truth hurts.........
i dont mind...........i have soliders all over SWF............

In other news, this thread has been side tracked to high hell. Is this "guild" (I'm assuming that's the main point of it) supposed to start anytime soon?

Kress

Smash Rookie
When do we keep away from this thread and start talking seriously? If it is not a discussion, it is a troll or a flamer, so let's just give up on this thread and try to organize somewhere else....

B0NK

Smash Lord
Another "tech" that i haven't seen a single Yoshi use.. EVER is the use of eggs in forcing your opponent to either

A- Take an egg to the face..

or

B- Force an airdodge, and due to the airstallage that UpB gives Yoshi now, you can muliple FF'd Uairs+eggs..
Lol, my brother (lil b) has been using eggs to force grabs, Uairs, lead into F and Usmash, etc, since the game came out. IMO, he has the best egg game. Glad to hear your using Yoshi again.

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
I've been using eggs to control a match since I was an infant. When my mother took me out of the womb I started throwing ovary eggs so I could get some food (lawlz nasty >.>).

When I was younger I started throwing eggs to get games.

When I got smash melee I threw eggs to force things Into a closer direction of what i want.

In Brawl, i've been doing it so much that saying nobody else does it deserves a.

Ni99a plz!

actually 1 of the topics on the first page of the forum, has me asking about Forced airdodging for combo purposes >.>

but now im getting arrogant....

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Yoster/Chozen are creating a competitive Yoshi guild with an indepth analysis against the top smashing opponents such as G-Reg, Azen, Chu, Chillin.. ect.
I have played Chillin, Azen, G-reg and all them if you want any more opinions on any match ups. Also if you don't already know I have been using Yoshi in competition in Md/Va. I have played Yoster in a lot of dittos and we have been given each other tips and such so Yoster pretty much know everything I know. Anyways I would be glad to help out on this Competitive Yoshi guild.

Also Chozen I will be a the next cyberden if you want to do some ditto.

Chaco

Never Logs In
@Chaco: Wait......I do what? o.o;
Inject us with Holy Liquid. But I kinda see you as the Yoshi leader for some reason....iunno...prolly since you were the one who told me how to DR. @_@ Back in June....first time I ever played Yoshi. XD

bigman40

Smash Master
Inject us with Holy Liquid. But I kinda see you as the Yoshi leader for some reason....iunno...prolly since you were the one who told me how to DR. @_@ Back in June....first time I ever played Yoshi. XD
Me.....yoshi leader? ABSURD! I don't see me as one....

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
i'm the random dude that pops in every once and a while, has a stupid avatar, and doesn't even go to tournaments or play online.

Adventurous

Smash Rookie
I'm the wandering traveller! =O

Seriously, though, you all wouldn't leave the lurkers for dust, would you?

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
I'm the guy who moans and whines all the time, apparently. I don't think they had a role for that back in the Middle Ages.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oooooooh, I'm the Kind's Adviser...I find techs and make them do them. Whoo.

But maybe I'm more like the bard. o_o

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'm a landowner and a benevolent despot with government leanings.

(I'm actually the dragon, though.)

Kress

Smash Rookie
I'm the latino guy who gets the attention from the ladies and talks like if nothing would be really important but does have a brain behind his pretty face ;) (Pretty much like Zelos in ToS if you ask me <_<")

Drakkhonian

Smash Rookie
Ok,
So here's what I'm gonna do:
Since this thread been stupidly tranformed into another weekly discussion, I'm gonna make a new thread, where I will try to update things to start to getting people on the guild.(Yes, I AM gonna start it, but won't be a master, not skilled enough)
So I'm gonna put some questions we need to decide there.

And I politely ask for all of you:
LET'S NOT MAKE IT BECOME LIKE THIS POST AGAIN! PLEASE!

I beg to all of you for you understanding that the new thread will be only for getting recruiting/expelling and deciding masters for the guild. It seems a lot of people are getting interested about it, so let's not spoil it, please.

Peace!

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
alot of ppl complain about Yoshi's sheild but i don't think its bad...like Chozen One said it doesn't shrink and i don't jump out of sheilds anyways, don't think its that necessary

so ya i think Yoshi belongs in mid-tier...if my other main Sheik could make it then Yoshi should too

o thats what this thread was about XD

Top Bottom