• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I'm gonna try really really hard to make this, but it's gonna be tough since I still gotta buy a passport and plane ticket and stuff :( But I'm gonna try my best!!! :) Hype for this!!!! =D

:pika:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
TFS is looking into coming to this :D Loooks really fun. also i never been to Canada. where the hash and cute Canadian girls at? LOL :3
It will be very fun.

Hash and cute Canadian girls aren't hard to find in Toronto. This is the same weekend as the Pride parade so a lot of girls come out to see the social mixers and w/e. They just kind of drift around. Most of the people on the roof party I went to last year were heterosexual girls or gay males.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
mprimes got the goooood stuff chris trust
i can hook u up too brah

come up well grab some drinks, get high, go clubbin and get *****es.

there also happens to be a tourney on this day i think, but thats like a side thing not that important. afterparty is the only party

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I heard Poké Floats mentioned.

Got me all excited thinking someone was awesome and made it legal for Melee.

I was disappoint however.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
mprimes got the goooood stuff chris trust
i can hook u up too brah

come up well grab some drinks, get high, go clubbin and get *****es.

there also happens to be a tourney on this day i think, but thats like a side thing not that important. afterparty is the only party
I need to get my special license to come to this party....I mean tournament maybe Ill MM PC for $16 :)

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Bus from NYC to Toronto is $16 each way( 10 hours though OOOOF). That's pretty legit, btw any sub-par players wanna MM for $16?
holy **** that's cheap!!

also, you can MM me if you want for $16 :bee: always wanted to play you, and you've evaded me at all the internationals i've been to (apex and/or pound lol)

it's gotta be like Bo7 tho if you don't mind ;) more games for evading me all the time :(

Tin Man

Smash Hero
My bad for the little hiatus ya'll. Midterms are over now so I got time to look over stuff again.

Yeah, he does. He's first year, so he's probably not known amongst others beside his friends, but his name is Devan Hawkins. :D
What program :o

If you're talking about set count, I'm 2-1 against you.
If you're talking about matches, I'm 6-4 against you.

Unless you're including duelist.:glare:
You forgot the January monthly at A&C.

What happened to that tournament on March the 10th?
pidge linked you (thanks btw stef :))

Awesome character sprites on the website. Who made them?
Glad u like the site ^_^

agh...what about non-brawl players?
I'll be making an effort to show up to Melee tourneys to collect.

I checked the 'crews' section. Who vs who?
Gonna decide later after people confirm. Just USA vs Canada atm.

i think ppl should just register then
*like*

Lol people are probably more worried about their spring semester and figuring out if they can go first. People register a month before to the day before usually. (Or the day before registration fees go up)
Interesting. Thanks for the heads up.

^^

This.

Plus, I'm waiting for a couple of paychecks before I do anything major. I'll probably just end up paying at the door for this. I have SKTAR to save up for first.
Thre won't be at the door reg.

Ok! well you might as well confirm me LOL I've been looking for a reason to go on a vacation from work.
Great to year ur reaching : D. If you register, I can make sure u get housing ^_^.

wtf why doesn't WC have this >_____________>
Is it really that surprising?

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Word, it's kind of a ridiculous deal. I'm expecting to buy a few round trip tickets early next week, I'll register for the tournament shortly after that.

:phone:

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
As much as I want to go to this, my immigrant status (I am not a Green Card holder) means I cannot travel out of the country if I plan on being in the United States ever again.

So, enjoy this tourney guys. I would have loved to come =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom