• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell-dew

Smash Apprentice
I think i might join this need some practice. Isnt there some kinda pre impulse practice going down at A&C as well?

Also the events on my Bday which is a little weird il proably want to do some friendlys if anyones down it.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
showdown in downtown 7 is next Saturday June 9th: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=321950 :)

We also have free play on Fridays at A&C, 3pm-8pm ($5 entry). Red X and myself (the ness cosplayer boyfriend & girlfriend duo from anime north) will be there in the evening and others might show up too :)

If you haven't been added already we also have a facebook group

:phone:

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
okay I asked for time off today :/ was told to go ask someone else that would be in charge of finding someone to replace me for the days im gone. So I must ask them when I see them next!

Anyway will reg soon.

P.E.I represent.

Me and Ultra Luigi are loooking to stay somewhere together (hes melee luigi from cali) if anyone can help us find a place i'll love yu forever and ever.

Bing

Smash Master
I think i might join this need some practice. Isnt there some kinda pre impulse practice going down at A&C as well?

Also the events on my Bday which is a little weird il proably want to do some friendlys if anyones down it.
Melee Practice tournament at A&C on June 17th
Brawl Practice Tournament at A&C on June 9th (I think this may also be featuring Smash 64 for those of you who care, not sure though)

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I'm not sure why this didn't catch my attention sooner, but I will be in upstate NY at this time, which really isn't that far away. I might be able to go.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I'm in Ottawa, so attendance is a possibility for me. If my gf and I were to go, would there be decent housing for us? Or would we have to do the hotel thing...?

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
so guys.. i recently got promoted at work so i have a new schedule ect. that means the days i requested off for this originally are no longer accounted for. I'll keep you guys posted but it might be to short notice for me to make it now :( figured i'd give you a heads up

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
pc you have to come to this dude. you got promoted, that means you're the man now, you walk into work and you tell those *****es what's up

unknown522

Some guy
I'm in Ottawa, so attendance is a possibility for me. If my gf and I were to go, would there be decent housing for us? Or would we have to do the hotel thing...?
i could take you guys in. I live the furthest from the venue out of the Toronto smashers though. It's an hour and a bit by transit. Idea lives closer, but I dunno if he as space though

Also I don't have a car.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
You picked a real expensive weekend to fly, Tinners.

I'm keeping an eye on it, but if I can't get a flight in the 350-400 area, I can't justify so much money. D:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Here's a question, If both players agree that picking MK is okay, is he allowed ?
No. Theres no aggreeing to stuff in the Unity Ruleset.

Tinaye, are you going to be at the next A&C tournament? I'll pay you the $30 then.
I'll be at the Brawl tourney and possible the Melee one (not for the whole time tho, just for a lil bit.

If I can't go to E4U I will be attending this!
What patches said lol :).

Regged, coming with Michigan I think.
get MI so attend!

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
So my housing is now full. Got Will, BC and Stroumbert's carpool which has like 4-5 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom