• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bing

Smash Master
KK
Unknown
Weon-X
Idea
I.B
Raynex
Kage
Vwins
Diakonos
Sauc3/Europhoria/RIddlebox/Izek/Reis? Something like this. Not sure about the 10th spot and Im sorry if I forgot someone obvious

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
oh this reminds me, my zenith controller is not nearly as good as it was at zenith (C stick does wrong aerials a lot and it does not ledge-wavedash well), if anyone has a really good controller to let me borrow id really appreciate it. Or, if you want and i really like it, ill just pay you for it as an alternative to asking to borrow it.

I like easy ledge-wavedashes and fast dashes mainly, id greatly appreciate if you guys could help me out. Due to college and other plans I have it might be my last or one of my last visits to canada ever if i had to take an advanced guess right now. (can't be 100% sure obviously). hope someone can help me, if so let me know please.

unknown522

Some guy
M2k, I have a bunch of controllers that you can try out. If you like one that you want to buy, I'll sell it for $20 (I bought my new one for $38, but I obviously wouldn't charge that much).

:phone:

tha_carter

Smash Ace
10 man: Mango, PP, Hbox, M2k, Chu Dat, Silent Wolf, SFAT, Toph, PC Chris, Nintendude

Thats what i was told have been confirmed. Always a chance better players can still come.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Melee Crew battle: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.
Most of the Canadians are from Toronto anyways, or at least half so it's works :awesome:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Chu dat isn't coming either iirc. Also, for the most part, there seems to be positive energy for the melee crew battle. Nobody has said anything outlandishly negative about it lol.

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
still need a brawl doubles partner if anyone is interested since my partner can no longer attend the tourney.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Tin i hope youre not fOcused on doing the brawl crew battle

Without holy and ally, plus mk banned, we are going to make fools of ourselves.
Please just dont do it.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Were doing both crews...

dont bother with brawl crews man. complete and utter waste of time. we got ****ed up at RoS with mk legal and ally, holy, and joe all participating, now those 3 arent participating and mk is banned. from what i remember no one on USA crew used MK, while 4/5 of us did

why dont we just bend over backwards and let the americans sautee our anuses us while covering drowning the sounds of us screaming **** really loud with the star spangled banner

Cr0wbaR

Smash Apprentice
I still need a dubz partner myself. I play Pokemon Trainer, but I also have a Diddy for a rainy day.

EDIT: And Stef, finish that CSS asap! I want to hype myself for this tourney and I'll need it for motivation! >=D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom