• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
yo cr0wbar go to the smashfest next week!

EDIT also i'm completing the CSS as fast as i can. havent worked on it this weekend since im out of toronto and the files are on my desktop

I don't think it'll be used during impulse 'cause that kinda stuff isnt usually at nationals... HOWEVER i am going to be running it at the next tourney since its my birthday and i do what i want ***** i dont even give a fuq

why dont we just bend over backwards and let the americans sautee our anuses us while covering drowning the sounds of us screaming **** really loud with the star spangled banner
WTF did i just read

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
Alrighty Tom8er, we can team! I give you fair warning I don't expect to do all that well, I haven't played in a while. ^^;
sweet! i'm not very good either tho x3 I've only been to one tourney hellasmashed 5 in NS and I got tied for 7th outta 21 or something like that. I used MK and luigi in that tourney with one round of falco x3

we can play sometime on wifi sometime if you want to just mess around and get to know each other.

Cr0wbaR

Smash Apprentice
yo cr0wbar go to the smashfest next week!

EDIT also i'm completing the CSS as fast as i can. havent worked on it this weekend since im out of toronto and the files are on my desktop

I don't think it'll be used during impulse 'cause that kinda stuff isnt usually at nationals... HOWEVER i am going to be running it at the next tourney since its my birthday and i do what i want ***** i dont even give a fuq

WTF did i just read
I don't want it AT Impulse, but if I could have it on my wii while I practice it'll give me some motivation ;D knowwhutI'msaiyan?

sweet! i'm not very good either tho x3 I've only been to one tourney hellasmashed 5 in NS and I got tied for 7th outta 21 or something like that. I used MK and luigi in that tourney with one round of falco x3

we can play sometime on wifi sometime if you want to just mess around and get to know each other.
We can try Wifi, but I don't have a wired connection so it'll be laggy as hell but if you want to put it together add me on skype if you have it, kevinj2010

Mprime

Smash Ace
Tin i hope youre not fOcused on doing the brawl crew battle

Without holy and ally, plus mk banned, we are going to make fools of ourselves.
Please just dont do it.

:phone:
Lol even with ally and holy brawl crew battle is a joke. USA stomped us at ros and it wasn't even their best players.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
its realistic energy bruh. just saiyan

we should do something else in place of brawl crews.

i say ethnic crew battles. no racist. but im not even joking. itd be fun

black crew
white crew
asian crew
brown/middle eastern crew

can all do a round robin,
thatll be way more fun than fuqin usa vs canada.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
lmaooooooo Army of ArmS taking over the whole site, good *** times. I still dont know who most of them are too lmao

also whats the canada youtube channel? I looked at the op for the trailer or a link but if its there i missed it

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I don't want it AT Impulse, but if I could have it on my wii while I practice it'll give me some motivation ;D knowwhutI'msaiyan?
ahhh GOTCHA

well i work on it a bit each day so maybe it'll be done soon!

doing all the characters in alphabetical order (leaving kirby and jigglypuff till the end cause **** theyre hard to do) just finished Link

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
its realistic energy bruh. just saiyan

we should do something else in place of brawl crews.

i say ethnic crew battles. no racist. but im not even joking. itd be fun

black crew
white crew
asian crew
brown/middle eastern crew

can all do a round robin,
thatll be way more fun than fuqin usa vs canada.
****in lold at this

also, is sion/other wc canada people not attending?

Mprime

Smash Ace
I love this positive energy!

We are being reallistic, i'd like too see the melee cb but a brawl one just isn't fair for canada. There is no hype because of how one sided it is. Why not use the time we have more efficiantly for a more exciting event to make this more rememorable and create some real positive energy, eh?

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
We are being reallistic, i'd like too see the melee cb but a brawl one just isn't fair for canada. There is no hype because of how one sided it is. Why not use the time we have more efficiantly for a more exciting event to make this more rememorable and create some real positive energy, eh?

this

honestly i say that anyone chosen to be in the crew battle should refuse to participate, save ourselves the time, the embarassment, and hopefully even replace the event with somthing interesting!

ETHNIC CREW BATTLES

NEW AND ORIGINAL AND FUN AND EXCITING

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
BlackGold, fUddO, not sure who else would be on that crew

any newfies wanna form a crew?

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I can't promise housing at the moment until I know what Tin's up to with allocating everyone (i dont even know how much space i have), so you should probably PM him. If you were to stay with me, i'd be able to meet you at the bus terminal, but I don't have a vehicle - it's 3 dollars to get from the bus terminal to my apartment by transit.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Usa vs canada will happen one day i just don't believe now is the moment. Canada is deffinately stepping up their game but we still have a ways to go before it happens. I do not doubt that we will match the americans skill one day but for now let us remain subtle untill the time is right.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Were going to think of something else over brawl crews Canada vs usa.

ETHNIC CREW BATTLES

i cant emphasize enough how great of an opportunity it is for ethnic crew battles. we cant do something like that for a regular toronto based tourney since we dont have enough of a spread of diversity, but with a national like this its such a great chance to do it.

please do this instead of some forgettable lame bull**** like duelist.

please dont give me some bull**** excuse like its unprofessional, or its racist, or whatever, please man this will be so cool and will be remembered forever. we can even use professional terms

Caucasian Crew
African American Crew
Asian Crew
South Asian/Middle Eastern/Other Crew

sounds pretty good to me man, every crew would be fairly balanced and have a fair chance. could do a round robin, 7v7 i dont know one person who wouldnt be down for this

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
ETHNIC CREW BATTLES

i cant emphasize enough how great of an opportunity it is for ethnic crew battles. we cant do something like that for a regular toronto based tourney since we dont have enough of a spread of diversity, but with a national like this its such a great chance to do it.

please do this instead of some forgettable lame bull**** like duelist.

please dont give me some bull**** excuse like its unprofessional, or its racist, or whatever, please man this will be so cool and will be remembered forever. we can even use professional terms

Caucasian Crew
African American Crew
Asian Crew
South Asian/Middle Eastern/Other Crew

sounds pretty good to me man, every crew would be fairly balanced and have a fair chance. could do a round robin, 7v7 i dont know one person who wouldnt be down for this
tin if you know whats up you'll consider this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom