• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In case no one checks the sticky topics...

Milln

Smash Champion
Ya rly. =3 I just need to figure out what Nine's gonna be about... and if I should stop after doing the tenth video...

Milln

Smash Champion
Youtube wants to be a piece of poop and reject my video. I'll be a little late on uploading. Gotta force it down Youtube's throat. >OOOOOO

Milln

Smash Champion
...Poops have throats now?
Poopthroat.

DUDE.

GUYS.

DID YOU KNOW that Praying Mantises are l337?

Corn Snake's chillin' around lookin' for fewd. Praying Mantis doesn't care. Praying Mantis whups on that snake's A.

Hummingbird going for some flowers? "Chump." Says the Praying Mantis.

Rat? The Praying Mantis ninja's the hell out of it.

Praying Mantis loses to hedgehogs, however. D=

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Poopthroat.

DUDE.

GUYS.

DID YOU KNOW that Praying Mantises are l337?

Corn Snake's chillin' around lookin' for fewd. Praying Mantis doesn't care. Praying Mantis whups on that snake's A.

Hummingbird going for some flowers? "Chump." Says the Praying Mantis.

Rat? The Praying Mantis ninja's the hell out of it.

Praying Mantis loses to hedgehogs, however. D=
You're doing it wrong.

Fun fact: A hedgehog can run over six feet per second! :D

HeRoOfTwiLiGhT

Smash Rookie
Id just like to say Milln, ur videos rock! I cacked myself after about the 4th move was titled 'phenomenal' haha, and obviously they give loads of tips (my brother doesnt know how i got so much better so quickly lol)

Milln

Smash Champion
When people sign up on smashboards and make their first post complimenting me, that makes me extremely happy. =^-^=

Trapt497

Smash Ace
^^Ha we'll see if he becomes famous or not. :O <<blasphemy? LOL WHHHHATTT??

Thanks for the vids dude, you rock as always.

When I become famous, you will know me as Trapt.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
I can't think of anything for IF 10. T-T
Delays confirmed for Braw... Inner fire?

Take a look around the boards, just look for something you haven't mentioned or something you only touched on. Worse comes to worst you look back at old Inner fire and talk about how you disagree or reinforce something you said?

Milln

Smash Champion
"Take a look around the boards, just look for something you haven't mentioned or something you only touched on. Worse comes to worst you look back at old Inner fire and talk about how you disagree or reinforce something you said?"

Probably that. I said a lot of stuff in Inner Fire 1 that has been changed or has been made useful.

Milln

Smash Champion
No one needs to know about >100% Ledge Attack. You have better options than that if you're put into that situation. XD

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
these videos are so helpful, i am a seasoned smasher and carry the game's philosophy to the battlefield. i appreciate that you are able to do the same while making your videos comprehensive and (id assume) helpful for even noobs!

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Hey, IF 10 could be possiby become more about combos/defense/making Lucario even more untouchable than he already is?

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
isn't IF supposed to be in tuesdays?
IF really helps me keep my sanity in tuesdays. I never really get what the hell is going on.

Milln

Smash Champion
Yeah. I must sell things Tuesday morning to afternoon and on the evening, I have a business meeting out of town and i'd get back at like 11pm. =\ So I'm gonna record it sometime tonight and post it either Tuesday morning when I wake up or right when I get home.

Milln

Smash Champion
I dunno, yet. =x I think i've covered a good deal of information. Everything else is your own playstyle. Can't think of any new tricks that are relevant enough to be mentioned and explained. I prolly will stop at 10 and just keep making videos of quick "How to do this/You should know this random thing" stuffs that Jeepy hasn't already covered.

Hyprodimus Prime

Smash Cadet
You could do character specifics matchups. I know every Lucario is different, but it wouldnt hurt to see how you do things.

Browny

Smash Hater
well something you could talk about, is his final smash and DT.

theres a few things people arent aware of when it comes to his final smash, such as how it spikes anyone near him when you activate it, and you can angle the beam a good 10* before it actually fires by moving the control stick before the animation begins. Dragging people to the top of the beam increases chances of a KO massively instead of just leaving them trapped on the stage.

also you could go into the strange applications of Double team.

im sure many of you have noticed, if you double team while on a platform, lucario will re-apprear below the platform, angling into the ground. however if you do a tiny short-hop just before you use it, lucario will DT along the platform. of course you could go into RDT, if that wasnt covered some time before...

also you could make a video version of that final smash counter guide i posted a while back, so people can learn how to use it to dodge many final smashes. im sure a video would help explain it more (spamming DT while diddy uses his final smash is just hilarious, you remain invincible and eat all the peanuts on the ground :D )

if you dont make a video explaining some of that i was going to... but youre better at that sort of stuff :>

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
that would be AWESOME with DT, however pretty impractical because Milln has noone to help with the videos. a pity, the one regarding countering FS's would be awesome (though EXTREMELY dangerous)

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
...Why aim down? You can do a Pseudo-Disco taunt. UP ANGLED FTILT LEFT! DOWN ANGLED FTILT RIGHT.

...God, I miss Mewtwo's Disco-powered dsmash. ;-;

...Waitasec. Now, this might just be pre-Alzheimer's, but did utilt sweetspot always semi-spike, or was that the CPU's bad DI?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
...Why aim down? You can do a Pseudo-Disco taunt. UP ANGLED FTILT LEFT! DOWN ANGLED FTILT RIGHT.

...God, I miss Mewtwo's Disco-powered dsmash. ;-;

...Waitasec. Now, this might just be pre-Alzheimer's, but did utilt sweetspot always semi-spike, or was that the CPU's bad DI?

Who? Captain Planet!
~Gandalf meets Captain Planet

Good taunt idea, but seriously, if that might be a semi-spike, then we'd have to double-take on Lucario (if only Lucario had really wierd/wonky hitbox effects like Marth). Oh, and yes, do a vid on DT/FS, although maybe not the FS.

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
If only my main char's had people to make vids like this.

The Inner Fire is seriously one of the only reasons I have been getting into Lucario lately.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Welcome to the Lucario boards! But, those who must cross the Lucario threads of Death must answer me these questions three:

1. Wwwwhat is your name?

2. Wwwwhat is your quest?

3. Wwwwhat is airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

:laugh:jk

Nodrak

Smash Ace
1. I'm known as Maiee
2. To become a Lucario God
3. African or European?

But yes, welcome to the boards. Glad you liked Inner Fire, we'll have to look for more tricks though, I think Milln is running out of ideas! =(
Inner Fire 11: bloopers!

Milln

Smash Champion
XD Bloopers, lawl. Nah. The only blooper is when I just keep talking and talking or mess ups of combinations and one time where I just kept laughing.

Top Bottom