• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Nice vid against Diddy. here's hoping you can hit him with the banana first.

@Mink: Awesome. glad that you found a place and here's hoping things work out.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
These nanner tricks.
I wanna challenge gnes to a fight now and use jiggz:3
I wouldve given some kind words for mink, but I know he dislikes me, so I stayed out for a bit.
But I definantly hope all the best for ya.

T-block

B2B TST
Mmm...chances of you being able to land that are slim, especially if they have to be at 0%. Opponent's don't leave themselves open for a short hop throw banana down setup very often. Still, that was hella sexy <3

Good to hear Mink.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Mmm...chances of you being able to land that are slim, especially if they have to be at 0%. Opponent's don't leave themselves open for a short hop throw banana down setup very often. Still, that was hella sexy <3

Good to hear Mink.
I doubt it even has to be a shorthop. Just as long as you can get a strong Nair in there to send them back it'll work.

Also with stale moves it might work above 0%, I just say it only works at 0% right now because I haven't really tested anything above 0% for very long now.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Well guys Cot5 is just around the corner and I'll let you guys know how I do. I'll try my best as usual to get some livestream action but I doubt it. And this time I'm finally brining my recording equipment so I can record my matches.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Hello everyone! Guess what I found?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YACVtjtGE8g

Heres a couple of hints
1. It involves Brawl
2. It involves a Jigglypuff 0% to death combo
3. On Diddy Kong
4. You'll ****ing love it.
O.O i mist remember this, even if i cant pull it off often
alex.

that was sexy.

edit: I found somewhere to live.
I'm moving tomorrow.
I moved in today.

Feels good pony.
im glad you found a place to go. im sorry you lost your old place
Well guys Cot5 is just around the corner and I'll let you guys know how I do. I'll try my best as usual to get some livestream action but I doubt it. And this time I'm finally brining my recording equipment so I can record my matches.
good luck!

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Well my tourney is today (Second one I will have ever hosted) and this time I will be having a bunch of vids recorded and a lovely live stream starting at 4pm eastern time http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lordxav1er

Hope you all enjoy if you watch and Link will be taking names (gunning for So Fatal)

MINK MADE ME DO THIS!!!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Bro.
You posted it everywhere else at like.
10am.

And didn't think about us.

Meanwhile.

PUFFSTER IS REPPING PUFF AT COT5!!!!
Bet ur *** I am. Almost got 1st seed in Ally's pool. If Pelka didn't take a game off of me I would've gotten 1st seed, instead I got 3rd seed =/

But still, beating his MK with Jiggs on Brinstar while on the livestream was epic. Can't wait to watch the archive of the stream whenever it gets up.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
No, it was pretty ****. I was expecting him to go MK but he surprised me with Wolf and I have no Wolf Exp. =/

However idc really beating Pelca's MK with Jiggs on Brinstar on livestream is what made my day.

And don't worry, Imma **** in singles tomorrow

The reason I said I almost got 1st seed in Ally's pool is because Pelka 2-0'd Ally, and then Ally lost one of the matches in a set agaist one of the 4th or 5th seed players. If I 2-0'd Pelca I woudl've gotten 1st seed. But his Falco beat my Diddy Round 1, then I won match 2 with Diddy on the same level, he cp's Brinstar I go Jiggs he uses Mk and I win.

I 2-1'd Pelca
Pelca 2-0'd Ally
Ally 2-0'd Me

Thats why I got 3rd seed and not first.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Damn. :(

Well, Pelca MK vs Dapuffster puff is still pretty hype.
I'll be following everything you do from here out!

Did you enter the MT tourney?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Damn. :(

Well, Pelca MK vs Dapuffster puff is still pretty hype.
I'll be following everything you do from here out!

Did you enter the MT tourney?
No, I left ealier than that. Plus I dun like Mid-tiers let alone Low-tiers. No hightiers to make upsets against and Yoshi exists.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm so bad at the ditto...

I'm so bad at it.

Like, i know i'm more knowledgable of my character. but spacing bairs and pound the WHOLE MATCH is annoying as ****.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Good Job Jigglymaster!

I can't wait to see the vids!
Luckily for me my pool was on the livestream and I'm pretty sure they said that it was being recorded too. I'll have to find where the Archive of the Listream is soon. Can't wait to hear to commentary on my matches.

I'm so bad at the ditto...

I'm so bad at it.

Like, i know i'm more knowledgable of my character. but spacing bairs and pound the WHOLE MATCH is annoying as ****.
Yeah it is kind of annoying, G&W is probably easier to pick up tho.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah, i was thinking more on terms of LT though.

G&W isn't even fun v puff. -.-

My friend was trying to convince me snake jiggly wasn't that hard today.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
He was like "Jigglypuff can juggle snake. It can't be that bad"

and i was like, bro. it's bad. Trust me.

and he goes "Dude, but watch. Play me. You be snake"

i proceeded to 2 and 3 stock him.

Snake's dumb.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
I thought 3ds seed would advance also? Or is it just second and first seed only? Could you link us to the results page puffster? Also why didn't you time ally's wolf out or did you try? Good job at beating pelca though!

Exegguter

Smash Lord
exegguter wtf i thought you were coming to alberta beat down =(
If you go to my profile and read teh conversation between me and alphicans you understand why. To make a long story short. I didn't want to come alone and all my friends were like ''mehh I'm not willing to travel''. I wanted to come really bad, it's been a while since i've entered a tourney going fully jiggs and no ddd.

Top Bottom