• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
He went puff game 2 vs m2k and adhd.

he rested ADHD.
Then he sing ledge cancel rested m2k

then it was 2 v 1 adhd m2k vs puffster

and he killed adhd

and m2k uaired him :(

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Oh you're talking about doubles XD. I thought singles. I don't care really much about doubles tbh. Are singles there?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
OF course singles are here.

Puffster is against chibo and dabuzz rii now.

And you have to care bout doubles.

our boi is in there.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The second best Yoshi main (delta cod) beat Atomsk in Singles and got a #1 seed. Get hype.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol, eff you box :p

<3 Zaj

And good luck too Puffster, Ill cheer for him

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Hey guys. You probably didn't hear much about me in Singles because I got double eliminated. Lost to Bloodcross's Falco and then I lost to Nairo in Losers. I got a really hard bracket.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Still, good shee for making Pro Bracket.

Mah boi Delta reppin dat Yoshee, only losin too dem Ally and ADHD. Beat gais leik Cheese, Atomsk, MIB, etc. and even had first in dem poolz.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I want Mink to win soooooo bad :O
Falco's really need to watch FiM,

This is really awesome :D
Good luck Mink!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
You guys should go on the thread and say pretty much what you just did.

I want alot of people to go in this thread and write something to hype it up!

Haveing back up puffs would be amazing!!!!

Exegguter

Smash Lord
So like you played extremely good second game, he got lucky when his nado ran out and the lava saved him haha I also like how you'd refresh your moves by jabbing against the wall, I must remind that 1. Though I remember you ****** with dair quit a lot I didn't see a single dair approach first game(cept for the drill rest ) so why if I may ask?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
So like you played extremely good second game, he got lucky when his nado ran out and the lava saved him haha I also like how you'd refresh your moves by jabbing against the wall, I must remind that 1. Though I remember you ****** with dair quit a lot I didn't see a single dair approach first game(cept for the drill rest ) so why if I may ask?
I don't know I just wasn't playing with the right mindset game 1. I was still a little pissed of that I had to fight Nairo in first round of losers.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
When watching I was like huh? His gameplay changed cause I usually see you using a foxtrot waiting for him to approach then dair. That's how I fight mks also it's the best way. Instead I saw no to a few dairs, I guess it was the anger(missed rest x2 and no grabs). Are these the only 1 or is there more btw?

Menn I need to upload a few matches of myself also if only I knew someone who could record...

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
That first one was bad, the 2nd one was REEEALY well done. Good job man.

You know what you did wrong on the first one obviously. My heart dropped when you got gimped :(

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
All my doubles matches and my set against Pelca were recorded on the livestream.

That first one was bad, the 2nd one was REEEALY well done. Good job man.

You know what you did wrong on the first one obviously. My heart dropped when you got gimped :(
First match was going great until I missed drill to rest for the first time. If I had gotten it it would've been a great lead. Instead I missed then I got impacient and got myself 56% just trying to do drill to rest. Third stock I was out there and then all of a sudden I just ran out of jumps and it really surprised me. Then looking back on the replay I noticed I never touched the ground after coming back to life which is why it happened.

Also, beforehand I beaten BloodCross and Pelca's MKs on Brinstar with Jiggs so I was sure I could do it against Nario, I was doing it and then I just got up b gimped.

Top Bottom