• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
At times, I'm tempted to pound stall at the top of the stage.

Puff can plank, but it's difficult to be on the offensive while doing it against a character onstage.

EDIT:

I was looking at some things Jigglypuff can do on the ground.

Boost grab and boost pivot grab seem pretty useful, actually. I was surprised by the range on the moves.

I'm also going to go back to attack stick with Jigglypuff so I can do non-fastfall dairs again.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
So... since Jiggly's Hyrule tier she needs a part of the triforce. Which means its a quadforce now.
Ganondorf has the quadforce of power
Link has the quadforce of Courage
Zelda has the quadforce of Wisdom

Jigglypuff has the quadforce of Singing

LMAO wow!!!

Oh, another reason I was told she went to Hyrule was because of the lack of rep. Makes sense, she was always on the rare side in the Pokemon games.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
Rofl @ quadforce.

You know, a lot of people keep saying that Jigglypuff can, THEORETICALLY, be a much better character if she planks and camps, yet I haven't seen much evidence that shows so. How come she isn't infamous for it?

Honestly, I wish Puff fell two spots so she could be next to Ganon again.
I do too, but that's because I feel like puff is trash....but fun to play as, ofc. Only character I take pride in is Mario.

Blissard

Smash Lord
You know, a lot of people keep saying that Jigglypuff can, THEORETICALLY, be a much better character if she planks and camps, yet I haven't seen much evidence that shows so. How come she isn't infamous for it?
1) Nearly no one uses Jiggs.
2) MK does it better.

The thing is, everyone keeps theorizing about Jigglypuff yet barely anyone has used her at a serious level or played a good Jiggs. I kinda feel like because of her low representation, people in the BBR just theorized everything about her without actually playing her, thus her low position.

:(

Exegguter

Smash Lord
. I kinda feel like because of her low representation, people in the BBR just theorized everything about her without actually playing her, thus her low position.
Exactly. This is what I think also.

San who in the bbr were the "jiggs-haters" lol. And what did they say about her?

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Jigglypuff has IMO one of the best grab out of the lowest tiers. The range and speed of it are amazing. Boost grab is totally wtf and has the MK kind of slide. Too bad she has crappy throws, but they do nice damage at least.

I have played a lot of different level opponents. Our best player rarely gets into anything after drill, but lower ones are totally free into a grab or rest. I think the move is one of Puffs worst if the opponent has crazy SDI, but we can still follow into it. The move is obviously our best for poking. That is where it *****, but it's more situational than our other aerials. I really don't know what to say about the move :(

Maybe I just stop caring and keep ******.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Well yeah I got a bit confused too after posting it, but I don't think character discussion is against rules in this social.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'm not saying it is against the rules or anything.

By all means, if you're up for discussing something important, feel free to do so.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
We're not allowed to disclose private opinion.

It's not really a case of specific "haters"... it's just that most people tend to underestimate Jigglypuff, and there are only a few who do not.

Oh ok. What were the grounds then for putting her that low? Also I didn't knew you were in the bbr also, you're referring with 'we' lol. What were your votes :o?

:phone:

T-block

B2B TST
I already posted my vote in here somewhere... here's my full list:

1. Meta Knight
2. Diddy Kong
3. Snake
4. Falco
5. Marth
6. Wario
7. Pikachu
8. Ice Climbers
9. Olimar
10. King Dedede
11. Lucario
12. Zero Suit Samus
13. Mr. Game & Watch

14. Toon Link
15. Fox
16. Donkey Kong
17. ROB
18. Peach
19. Wolf
20. Sonic
21. Pit
22. Kirby
23. Zelda/Sheik
24. Sheik
25. Ike
26. Luigi
27. Ness
28. Pokémon Trainer

29. Yoshi
30. Lucas
31. Mario
32. Link
33. Jigglypuff
34. Captain Falcon
35. Samus
36. Bowser
37. Zelda
38. Ganondorf

I consider Mario, Link, and Jigglypuff to be really even. Those could go in any order honestly.

I should note that Yoshi was restricted to be #29 at the highest by the voting procedure. In the end I put him above Luigi.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
That's interesting, I actually agree quit a bit tbh xD especially how you placed dk I would've put oli higher though.

I actually started a discussion on the tier list tread, things like ''bair is bad'' and ''jiggs her grabs are bad'' are being said..........?!

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm not too aganst the tier list.

Oli can't be higher because of IC's and Falco

he can hold his own against snake and MK MAYBE.
but thats it.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's a DnD poster. Could he be talking about DnD players?

But I don't think Mink plays DnD...

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I know you guys are probably just joking around, but if not, look at the projection screen in the background.

Wait. They're all wearing clothes. Mink wears clothes.

Noobicidal is a nudist =o
Yes, I am a nudist.

I have before. But not enough to be clarifed as a DnD player.

They all have hair.
Maybe noobs a skinhead?
I'll have you know that my hair was 36 inches long before I got it cut off in December. I haven't had a haircut since then.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I didn't want to believe a majority of bronies were melvins.

also, whoa epic.

Mine was like, maybe 21-24 before i cut it.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
The most melviny ones are the guys in front.

That guy in the suit and fedora's pretty damn cool though. Dude's got class.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Yeah, it took over four years for my hair to get to that point, and I'm growing it out even longer this time, probably. I really miss the days of when guys constantly hit on me and addressed me as "Miss".

Noobicidal

Smash Master
My hair's currently at a length which I can't make it look cute at all no matter how hard I try. It's too short for middle parting, too fluffy for side parts, too short to pull back, too thick to have it lie flat...

I'm at a loss!

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Straighten it

Thats what i do

and go for the side part.
At first you feel gay, but it looks cute.
I've only straightened my hair twice in my lifetime, and that was for Powderpuff cheerleading my Junior and Senior year. God damn did I look amazing for that.

Anyway, I usually do wear a left-side part, but twenty minutes after brushing it, the part gets messed up to the point in which it's hard to tell that it was even parted in the first place. I'm sure straightening it or using a liberal amount of hair spray would fix that, but I'm incredibly lazy and cheap.

Top Bottom