• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Thats not the point. The point is is that we didn't do good enough to rise Jigglypuff on the tier list, infact we did so bad she went DOWN. Its a failure as the Jigglypuff community. Unlike the top tiers which everything is pretty much set in stone, the low tiers are mostly based on how well the character does in tournaments and anything can really happen. We just happen to be ****ty enough that we went down.

Also, I might be applying for the BBR soon. A couple other smashers recommended to me that I should join.

I saw olimar getting NO rise and he has been repped extremely good, so why didn't he get a rise.

Also nomather whom you will beat or whatever jiggs will do in tourneys, it seems to me that no one actually cares about her. She will always be 3th/4th worse nomather how good she will do, no one really cares. I've given up all hope of her moving, even when you got 33 at pound 4 and even if you beat pelca or whatever ANY puff main has done with her, bbr just doesn't seem to look at jiggly. I'm even wondering if she even got an appropriate discussion....

I know what jiggly's capable of and what she can do and no tier list is gonna change that.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bowser is not THAT bad with all the grabstuff he has en the power he could never be in H tier, that would be ridiculous.

But guys,
I actually think this tierdropment benefits us, now less people will even care about learning the jiggs match up and will get reckless. I'd rather play an opponent in a tourney who doesn't know **** about jiggs then an opponent who knows the match up cause she is ''good'' and totally kicks my ***.
See it from the bright sight :D:D:D!
>implying people cared about learning the jiggs matchup before the drop

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Bowser is just to big and easy to take advantage of. Really, thats the only reason he's not mid tier. If he didnt get hit by everything sent in his general direction and wasnt jailbait towards locks/combos/chains/etc, Im pretty sure he'd be a solid mid. His moveset isnt whats holding him back, its the games physics.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
The fact that not many people learn the jiggs MU is what makes her fun to play as imo
beeting poeple with jiggs is just so satisfying :3

Blissard

Smash Lord
WHY ARE THERE 5 PEOPLE VlEWING YET NO ONE IS POSTING!?!?!?!?
WE WILL TURN JIGGLYPUFF INTO A FEARFUL BLOB OF PUDDING!!!
WE MUSN'T GET SAD AND INSTEAD GET SERIOUSSSSSSSSSS.

EDIT: BRICKBOX JUST POSTED SO NOW IM SALTY.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Jigglypuff is a great character to troll people with.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
San, did you guys actually discussed why jigglypuff dropped? Did you guys even discussed about her in general? Or was it just a randomly dropment?

:phone:

T-block

B2B TST
To be honest, it's probably more the case that Link rose instead of Jigglypuff dropping.

But you guys are taking this way too seriously lol... it's kinda disappointing, but the world will keep turning >_>

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I can see snake being her worst.
And very bad for her: yoshi, marth, gaw (luigi?)
Marth is easy, -2 at absolute worst.

I'll try and get some videos up of that MU sometime, I guess... I really like it.

Tier list placing is stupid, but eh, this whole list is stupid. Diddy above Snake when Snake is still ****** at tournaments and winning way more money than Diddy? Blegh.

Olimar gets no move up? Pikachu? JIGGLYPUFF?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
OMG YOU'RE ALIVE!!! I've always wondered where the author of that guide went ^.^

Also I feel like both Captain Falcon and Link should be below Jiggs. C Falcon is overrated.
haha, im here lurking all the time I just log in only if something happens. Don't worry, I'm making sure the guide and everything is up to date and being cared for

let's see Dallas got a venue again and they actually held a MK banned tourny. I couldn't make it because I had dinner with a friend leaving for college. If they have another one, I'll try to go and I will actually use Jigglypuff. No Kirby. But I'm going to have to do a lot of practicing and get use to the GC controller again, been using the arcade stick with SSF4. I think d-air is underrated as hell. I'll time out if I need to, I've been doing that with Bison in AE because some of his MUs require him to run the clock at higher levels of play... but... 8 mins vs 90 seconds is going to be tough... maybe I can bring my ipod and listen to music while I do that

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
To be honest, it's probably more the case that Link rose instead of Jigglypuff dropping.
Yup, and I think it was the same for Diddy > Snake.

T-block

B2B TST
Yup, and I think it was the same for Diddy > Snake.
Actually, it should definitely be said that Snake dropped. A lot of the voters were saying Snake's #2 position was undeserved for a character with that many flaws, and explicitly said he should be lower. Some had him as like... sixth in the game or something ridiculous like that.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Wow. Implying Snake is anything but top 3 material seems ridiculous to me.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If I were you guys, I'd just laugh at being lower as that just makes winning even easier as people take it even less serious and more of a joke and dont expect the ****.

Yoshi's increase is more of a bad thing for us (which is why im pissed we didnt go higher like we deserved, might as well go balls out if we're leaving), no more LT money and now people think Yoshi is better and will take him more serious and work more on that MU.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
So much activity

all i care about:

1. **** Link.
2. We aren't bad.
3. I need to get better.
4. I will and i AM going to get into the BBR.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Well Jigglypuff is **** anyways, but in no way is she from Hyrule. Me be mad >: (
It's too bad no one gives a **** about Finland so it doesn't matter what I do so I will still stick to MK.
Unless it's for low/middle tiers which we have had only once =/

-LzR-

Smash Hero
How the hell would Puff "plank"? Seems like a ****ty edge char to me. She is way better at aircamping, but I agree we would own Falco without LGL, but so would anyone else.

T-block

B2B TST
F-air, b-air, d-air, n-air, occasional Pound.

Planking is not just about throwing out moves and hoping the opponent runs into them. It's about maintaining a positional advantage and using it to land hits.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Puff doesn't have fast, high priority, low lag aerials to protect herself properly from the ledge. Not that I know of.

T-block

B2B TST
She has mobility. Again, planking is not defined by fast, high priority aerials. It's defined by maintaining a strong positional advantage on the ledge, which comes from the fact that being below your opponent tends to be a strong position, and that the ledge grants invincibility. Just because Jigglypuff can't completely protect herself with aerials doesn't mean that approaching a ledgecamping Jigglypuff doesn't have the risk/reward balance skewed in favour of Jigglypuff.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I see what you mean now.
I still resort to aircamping more because the LGL is everywhere. I rarely camp with Puff though since I rarely play her in sets, I have though :)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
So... since Jiggly's Hyrule tier she needs a part of the triforce. Which means its a quadforce now.
Ganondorf has the quadforce of power
Link has the quadforce of Courage
Zelda has the quadforce of Wisdom

Jigglypuff has the quadforce of Singing

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Quadforce of Puff

Obv the best part of the quadforce

Singing works also :D
Epic pic :D