• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inception mafia: Town and Indy Joint Win!

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Tanny, are you sure that's the path you want to take?
Enough to UNVOTE for now.

Tan, do you consider meta pertaining to specific players different from meta pertaining to "common town or scum tells"? I noticed you don't like people using player-specific meta, but you're OK with using meta related to statistics and "universal tells" and such (not that they're completely contradictory, but I would like to know why you think one is OK and the other isn't).

Also, what's your opinion of Kirb's actions pertaining to his unequal pressuring of inactives, knowing/getting the feeling that I was town from 2 posts, inconsistent read on Cello, etc.? I don't remember getting a sold stance on him from you, only a dislike for his use of old meta on Cello.
I feel that scumtell and towntell are not the same thing as meta. From your post, I assume you do.

Universal tells have been shown to be consistent over and over again. Let's take LAL as an example. LAL helps find scum because of inconsistencies. It's how town won Bioware because EE caught Gheb lying about OS's N2 action. There can be instances where lying is protown, but it's so rare and inbetween it's safer to err on the side of caution.

However, personal meta can be more tricky. A player learns from his mistakes, especially a newer player. He's gonna see what works and what doesn't and try to adapt that to his own eventual style. More experienced players are gonna do the same thing, but the changes will be more subtle.

Take Cello for example. EVERYONE assumes he's town because he's being very vocal. Past play has shown this to be true. But I know Cello's smart enough he could start faking activity as scum to appear town to keep himself in the clear. The real trick is to keep providing genuine content and reads to show his town participation and not just scum skimming.

When I first started playing, I used meta and gut feelings a lot...and lost...bad. Xiivi gave me some guidelines on what to look for and meta was a combination of last on the list and "don't even use it."

I'm still bad about using meta. And there are times when meta can be that straw on the camel's back on the right vote. But using it first, only, and always is bad play.

As far as KY goes, he's doing a lot of scummy things, at least on the surface. But realistically, if he was scum, what conclusion should we draw from him using year old meta? Has him using meta really helped him at all?

He got offended by my stance on his old meta and refuted in what I see as a sincere manner. It made me reconsider my vote on him.

And for his town read on you, are you guys AIM friends? Do you hang out any other than forum games? Have the two of you played recently? Played as scum together? Sometimes you get more insight from those instances. But if he doesn't know you well at all, then that feels more scummy to me.

Maybe he just feels town to me because I could see myself reacting as he did if the situation was reversed. XD

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Also, it may take me a while to get back in the swing of playing Mafia after my hiatus. I think that's why I've been playing so horribly so far. I'm kinda getting my "sea legs" back, so to speak.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Tandora said:
As far as KY goes, he's doing a lot of scummy things, at least on the surface. But realistically, if he was scum, what conclusion should we draw from him using year old meta? Has him using meta really helped him at all?
See, the problem with this is that you are ASSUMING that what ULTIMATELY occurred was his original intention. His original INTENT was to say that he had a town read on me, nothing more or less. YOU are the person most aware that I tend to befriend anyone that befriends me (or rather, that's what you believe. Don't try to deny it). The way I see it, that's the advice you gave him; and he ****ed it up. When I asked him to TELL US when he started to think he's town, he COULDN'T do it. HE STILL CAN'T. So, he asked YOU to bail him out.

AGAIN, it is HIS ACTIONS that are at fault. You refuse to see that, and you SHOULD be seeing it. girliamdisapoint.jpg

Tandora said:
Universal tells have been shown to be consistent over and over again. Let's take LAL as an example. LAL helps find scum because of inconsistencies. It's how town won Bioware because EE caught Gheb lying about OS's N2 action. There can be instances where lying is protown, but it's so rare and inbetween it's safer to err on the side of caution.
Really now? Why aren't you pushing against me for lying about Rockin?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Tandora said:
But I know Cello's smart enough he could start faking activity as scum to appear town to keep himself in the clear.
This has nothing to do with personality.

Kirbyoshi said:
So, where did Tanny give me any advice? Sorry if I seem slow or ignorant.
Out of thread. When did you start thinking I was town? Maybe I should start keeping count of how many times I have to ask this.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Why did you claim that I was likely town to Vocal? Why did you say, QUOTE, "Funny how people with the same win condition tend to say some of the same things, isn't it?"

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Ran: The last time I posted in this thread, Sir Bed was still considered inactive bro.

Unvote: Sir Bed.

I think the way J is playing is scummy, just so you all know. We're going to make a case against J, Kuz, or X1 when we get back on.
I meant that you shouldn't have left your vote on an inactive because it does nothing. (My bad, I misworded my statement before)

"Ran miswording said:
@T-doom: You leaving you vote on someone who isn't inactive isn't scum hunting. (Well I mean LEAVING it there, even I couldn't leave my vote on Sir B, it would pressure nothing)
Ran Correction" said:
@T-doom: You leaving you vote on someone who is inactive isn't scum hunting. (Well I mean LEAVING it there, even I couldn't leave my vote on Sir B, it would pressure nothing)
Why are you going to make a case on them? Shouldn't you already have an idea? It makes it sound like "Oh well everyone thinks they are scum so we will build a case on them"

I want to see reasons as to why you think they are scummy. Not just "They played scummy".

Also I want to see a vote from you.

Swell idea. Vote us because Sir Bedevere began posting his thoughts after we voted him, and we were clearly online the past 24 hours and just lurking. Use common sense, derp.

I'll follow up on everything new from last night and post thoughts on inactives.
I meant voting Inactives as a place holder vote. But now you unvoted. Why?

Sorry Mod.

Vote: Teryble Doom

Don't seem to have their own stance. I want to see them vote/ list a scum pick besides J,X1,Kuz. 2-3 at least.

@Kirbyoshi:
This is an example of PRECISELY why you need to die. You've been rationalizing your town read on me the ENTIRE game.
DH also said you were town because you weren't lurking. That implies meta use too. I don't like how sure he is of your alignment. What do you think of that?

@ALL: Do you think the reason kuz unvoted Cello/thought he was town in RVS was legitimate? He asked this before and I think I was the only one who answered, lol. Knowing if kuz's reasons for backing off of Cello were factual will help me/us better determine whether his unvote was scummy or not (I don't think I know Cello enough to say if kuz is right or wrong as much as others do).

@RANMARU, please respond to my request. I could understand if you were too busy, but please at least acknowledge it. I need to know where you head is at, because I don't feel like you've made more than one or two solid stances all game (I could be wrong, quote them if I am). Here it is again in case you missed it:
Hmmm. I'm not sure. I would say it was early enough for it to be just silly antics, and maybe a bait for possible scum to bite on.

Although now that I glance at this:

"K~

Still think you are town though, until you get lurky and decide not to contribute."

It makes me realize that Kuz probably didn't really know if Cello was town. He said "until you get lurky" meaning that he would think he was town until he did a scummy thing for him to do.

So I think he said that just to get reaction, regardless if he knows Cello is town or not.

The unvoting, I'm not sure about. Although I can tell his Vocal vote near then was RVS as well, so doesn't really come off as really scummy.

Sworddancer - Town. Questioning everyone, focusing on Kuz tho.
X1-12 - Followed Cello. That's my read for him for now. Need more from him.
th3kuzinator - Null. Seemed to push us out of RVS.
Tandora - States OMGUS can be done by townies. Possible, but I'm sure scum can too.
Kirbyoshi - Using old meta on Cello.
Cello_Marl - Actively scumhunting, a little tunnely, but still scumhunting. (Kirb and questioning Tanny as of now)
Sir Bedevere - You just posted twice, I'll get more of a read from you as you post.
Teryble Doom~ - Is focused on J, x1, or Kuz from the beginning. Unvotes to a voteless stance.
Dark Horse - Says Cello is town due to him not lurking. How is he so sure?
J - Is sure that X1 should die today for following Cello.
-Vocal- - Null. I will try to get more of a read from Vocal.
Rockin - Null.

So Kuz, Vocal and Rockin are null for me now. Vocal and Rockin I need to see more posts from. It's hard to keep track of everyone. Kuz's early actions seemed ok for RVS reasons. I think he didn't know Cello was town at all, yet said that to garner reactions. And he did get reactions. Although he could do this either as town or scum. Null.

@Vocal&Kuz&Rockin: I'd like for you three to list your scumpicks. What do you think of D3 so far?

@Tanny:

"Ironically, having said that, I actually found KY's attempt to use old meta on Cello to be a townie read. If he had scummates, wouldn't they have pointed out more recent scum plays for KY to reference? "

Isn't that a lil wifom? What if his scummates knew we would think this and DIDN'T? ...

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Ran said:
@Vocal&Kuz&Rockin: I'd like for you three to list your scumpicks. What do you think of D3 so far?

DH/X1 are the only two players I would currently feel comfortable lynching. Sword's case against me is shoddy, but not scummy. If I had to pick a third, I would say Teryble.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Because my incorrect/old meta of you led me to believe you were town.
What "meta" was this? Which of my actions did you look at to determine that I was town? Why? We need to know what is was, so we can see where your head was at that time.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
When cello latches onto a player he views as scummy, its tough to persuade him other-wise. He will take most of your content and view it through a scummy lens and defeat it that way.

It works well when his gut reads are correct, but can be detrimental when they are not. Its how he plays town, not really much I can say about it other than that.

I don't see an overwhelming following behind it though so, if you are town, you should not have to worry about it.

As with where he is going with Tan, I am less sure. I think he likes to ask other people at random his planned course of action just to see if what he is thinking is not totally off base. As for what exactly Cello is thinking, I can only speculate because I dont understand completely his rationale for asking certain questions.

For instance he asked me what the best method was for asking me a question covertly a little while ago and I don't really understand what his reasoning was for doing that, but I answered it anyway because I feel I have nothing I need to hide from him.

As for my personal view of your wagon, it is not my preferred course of action. Upon my next re-read I will take another look at your case, but I still think others need to go before you.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Ranmaru said:
DH also said you were town because you weren't lurking. That implies meta use too. I don't like how sure he is of your alignment. What do you think of that?
Dark Horse didn't assert that I was town while I was under attack from Vocal. He has SEEN that I've been playing actively, and has applied meta based on that. He BELIEVES what he is saying. Kirbyoshi HAD absolutely no reason whatsoever to come to his conclusions. He has ACTIVELY refused to pinpoint when and WHY he felt the way that he did. I have no choice but to assume that he knew all along because he is scum.

Meta-use isn't in itself the entirety of my argument; it's why, how, and when people have been choosing to use it. People SHOULD be sure of my alignment. NOW. BUT, Kirbyoshi had NO reason to believe that I was town, THEN. At this point, he's literally resorted to "I don't have a reason". AND FOR SOME REASON, PEOPLE ARE FINDING THIS REASONABLE. WHAT. THE. ****.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Ranmaru: As for the "why" behind Dark Horse believing I am town, I acted in pretty much exactly the same way in FF6 mafia, where I was town.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ah ok.

Cello, what do you think of this Statement?

Kirbyo said:
@kuz: What do you think of Cello's case on me, or my developing line of questioning on Tan?
Does it seem as though he added the second line to not seem as though he is only really asking about himself?

Why do you think he would ask about your case on him?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Kuz said:
As with where he is going with Tan, I am less sure. I think he likes to ask other people at random his planned course of action just to see if what he is thinking is not totally off base. As for what exactly Cello is thinking, I can only speculate because I dont understand completely his rationale for asking certain questions.
As hard as it is, pay attention before you post anything. He said MY. From his perspective, that refers to KIRBYOSHI, not CELLO.

Kuz said:
For instance he asked me what the best method was for asking me a question covertly a little while ago and I don't really understand what his reasoning was for doing that, but I answered it anyway because I feel I have nothing I need to hide from him.
What do you think Kirbyoshi had to hide when he refused to answer my question about when he began to think I was town and why?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Ranmaru said:
Does it seem as though he added the second line to not seem as though he is only really asking about himself?

Why do you think he would ask about your case on him?
It doesn't seem that way to me. He probably didn't think about it, and just strung both thoughts together.

However, he DOES know that anyone not voting for him probably doesn't want to vote for him, BUT by having pro-town Kirbyoshi statements actually made in thread (or even null-read statements), it can be an emotional tool to pressure people that ARE voting to lose their conviction. Since we're down to the last 3 days of Day 1, and he has the greatest number of votes, if he doesn't do SOMETHING, he's going to be lynched.

But, you could ask him directly. Good luck getting an answer.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Cello, it really was mostly your explosive activity quantity and your aggressiveness that sold me on your being town. It wasn't one thing you said where I thought, "holy eff, this guy's town." It's your activity level and your general overall attitude.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Kirbyoshi: Why did you refuse to give us that information? What did you think was my scum behavior? How did you determine I was acting in the similar-to-scum-yet-town method?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
If you all don't lynch Kirbyoshi toDay, you can all look forward to the wonderful prospect of me tunneling on him ALL DAY 2. It's not really getting anyone anywhere if no one is going to listen to me, and regardless of what his alignment is, any non-Kirbyoshi member of the scum team will be getting a free pass.

Oi, Vocal! 3 days left! What happened to all your precious time?

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
I remembered something (that obviously didn't happen) where you were scum, and you were ALMOST as active, ALMOST as aggressive, and not nearly as abrasive, as you are when you're town. I honestly have no idea where that memory came from.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Kirbyoshi said:
I remembered something (that obviously didn't happen) where you were scum, and you were ALMOST as active, ALMOST as aggressive, and not nearly as abrasive, as you are when you're town. I honestly have no idea where that memory came from.
Kirbyoshi said:
Don't you DARE mention that game to me. Ever. But yes, I am.
Then why did you LIE to us and claim that you took your scum-meta of me from Batmanfia 2?

I even mentioned it by name. CLEARLY, you have vivid memories of THAT game, and I absolutely REFUSE to believe that you would forget the details of it to such a degree.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
I assumed, because I just checked playerlists at first, and that was the only game where I was town and you were scum. So of course it had to be that. Upon rereading it, I realized that you were right about how you played there. So I have nothing now.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Kirbyoshi said:
Also, you forget to take into account that although that game did take place a long time ago, and you don't consider it a good sample, it's all the personal scum meta I have of you.
Actually, on that note, you even said that that game was "all the personal scum meta I have of you". So where did this magical phantom memory come from?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
If you only realized your mistake after I mentioned it, then why did you claim you only had 1 scum memory back then, and are NOW claiming that you had 2 scum memories?

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
I wrongly matched the MPM (Magical Phantom Memory) with the actual game. I really don't know how many other ways I can say it Cello, or how many different angles you wanna look at it from. We're 3 days from deadline and we need a lynch. If you want me gone, you need to convince a couple more people. Otherwise, find another target.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Why did you say "something where [Cello] was scum"? Why didn't you say Batmanfia? The only difference between my outdated-scum-meta and outdated-town-meta was that I was more abrasive as town. That's...pretty easy to see. Why did you tell Vocal that I was hard to read, rather than simply saying that you believe that I am town when I am abrasive?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Kirbyoshi said:
I never said I had 2 scum memories.
Oh, HELL no.

Ronike said:
Kirbyoshi. Terrible mafia player, or worst mafia player in history? Seriously man, you caused two mislynches by misreading your role somehow. Awful awful awful awful. Scum MVP for sure. Learn to read plz.
Omni said:
@kirbyoshi: bad mistake was bad. crossvoting vanillas due to your err in judgment or bad interpretation of a role definitely turned what was a winning battle to a poop battle. if ur ever confused about your role from a technical aspect confirm it with the moderator. otherwise, step up your game!
Omni said:
not to take away from your great game, but yea kirbyoshi's interpretation. its silly that town lost over stupid stuff rather than being outsmarted entirely. kirbyoshi practically handed over 4 townies (2 NK's and 2 being him and Gheb) from that move.
Tom said:
i have no idea how kirbyoshi interpreted his role pm that way and i just cant justify it in my head.
4 deaths. All due to YOUR screw up. The only person to equal that feat was SSBF in Newbie something, when he lynched the person his slot had cleared from doc protect. It is inconceivable that you could create a false memory of something like that.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Really now? Why aren't you pushing against me for lying about Rockin?
I must have missed that. Where did you lie about Rockin? o.o

@Tanny:

"Ironically, having said that, I actually found KY's attempt to use old meta on Cello to be a townie read. If he had scummates, wouldn't they have pointed out more recent scum plays for KY to reference? "

Isn't that a lil wifom? What if his scummates knew we would think this and DIDN'T? ...
As Cello said, I tend to view mafia as a well communicated group who coordinates their actions. I don't believe they are all knowing, all powerful, but I do look for "informed minority" actions.

@KY, why did it take you so long to say why you thought Cello was town? He really did push for that question many times before you finally gave an answer.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
....darn, kuz was right.

Still, X1 had attacked you early on, and that in itself isn't "doing nothing"

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
@Everyone, what do you think about my accusations that this is not DH's town meta? Do you agree or disagree with my case against him? If not, why is he town? Is X1's reasoning for this legit?
I think your way of showing he's not town is stupid baseless. He isn't town to me either. Just neutral.

Also, I really don't think you see Cello as town. >>

There really isn't much when it comes to Rockin. He hasn't posted much or have much content. He needs to start posting more and getting more involved with everything (as do I, lol). If we can't come to an agreement concerning some of the more "controversial" lynch choices, I'd be OK with lynching him.

EDIT- OK, his last post has him in my good books, since I agree with with his positions on X1 and kuz. I don't think I want to lynch him toDay.

I suggest you look back into my posts again. I've been pretty active ever since my first post. Also, even if I 'was' active, how could that one good post change your mind about my 'inactivity' case on me?

@Rockin, what do you think of some of the more inactive people from what you've seen of them? (Teryble, Ran, Tan, J, me)
I don't think Teryble Doom has been inactive, actually. As far as such though, I can't get much of a bead of him. Ran also falls into the same boat as well

Tan is fine in my books. Not as active as others, but I do like the posts she posts.

J is...eh. All I remember from him is having beef with x1-12. I need to read back onto that. Otherwise, nothing scummy has came from him yet.

I had a problem with YOUR inactivity, but you've been posting again (and with some content for now), so you're safe from a lynch so far :p

Cello, I was at first against your offer of wagoning Kirbyoshi. However, seeing how he's straight up curving off from your answers from him (the main one is him finding how hw finds you town) is bothersome. Townies shouldn't be scared of telling their reason.

Vote: Kirbyoshi

also, FYI, Cello was recently scum in my Dgames Mafia: Road Trip. >>

Pulling off year old meta is no good, especially if said player has been playing actively in other games (except Macman. His meta always stay true when he's scum :p ).

Only scum data I have is Kirbyoshi, and that's due to him just not answering Cello such a simple question. I havn't really found anyone else that tickles my fancy

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
@Cello: There's no way I could create a false memory of MY play that game. Afterwards, I was too disgusted with my own mistake to really do any analysis on anyone else. However, I still remembered you were scum in a game when I was town. I somehow had a false memory of YOU, but not of myself. Pull your head out of your @$$ and realize that I'm saying the same thing over and over.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Apologies for my slow post rate over the past few days.
Your reasoning in this post is not in line with the reasoning in your earlier post. Why the change in heart?
Fair enough. What I meant is that I would be more comfortable lynching Cello over someone else, although it's not something I actively wish to do at the current time. Think of it this way: I would have lynched Cello if it were crunch time and my reads on everyone hadn't changed.

@Sir Bed: It seems legitimate enough to me. It's not reasonable to expect solid reads on people this early in a game, so acquiring a small indication that someone is town leaves one less person to worry about for the first lynch. He can always return to him later whereas he might just waste time trying to read him better now that could better be spent investigating someone else.

@Everyone, what do you think about my accusations that this is not DH's town meta? Do you agree or disagree with my case against him? If not, why is he town? Is X1's reasoning for this legit?
There may be a point to them, but I'm also uneasy as people have said that even townie DH is scummy. It's difficult for me to assess whether he's acting in a manner such as you described or just emulating other players as a new approach to the game.
I'm bad at early game scum picks, so I'll tackle those last, but here's what I think of the day so far.

Sworddancer: I haven't seen anything scummy from him and from what I can tell he's asking good questions. I don't see him being a candidate for ToDay's lynch.

X1-12: I haven't had a chance to read through scum X1 play (13 hour rehearsals for the past 3 days @_@) so I'm inclined to say he's leaning town for the time being. He's fitting the same profile as the last game I played with him so I'm alright with looking over him for now.

th3kuzinator: I don't have a very good read on him. Like I mentioned, I'm bad at getting early reads, so I'll just be paying more attention in the future.

Tandora: You know, I haven't thought much about Tan until ISOing her just now, but I don't think I like the vibes I'm getting from her. First, she hasn't taken a stance on anyone. She says this is because it's day one and I can accept that, as I also have difficulty finding a good case on the first day. However, even aside from that, she doesn't seem to even comment on other activity very much either, aside from a few instances. I feel like she's just hovering outside of the game and refraining from making connections to anyone, and that makes me very uneasy as I believe the most essential thing about Day One is connections. If she makes it to Day Two, we're going to have very few strings we can attach from her to other people. Also
[About Kuz] Add it to his previous strike for supporting a guilty claim and I just don't like his play. Trying to decide if my fear of him being jester is valid or not before I move my vote.
I don't like that her only qualm about throwing her vote onto someone who doesn't even have a substantial wagon on him is the possibility that he might be a jester.

Ranmaru: Still have a null on him. He's posting, but I just haven't gotten a feel for him yet. I find it interesting that Ran has only 1 more post than Tanny does yet I see more of an effort to stimulate conversation from Ran, whereas Tan seems to be posting a lot of commentary about how the game is played, not sure what to make of that yet. I don't think Ran is a candidate ToDay.

Kirbyoshi: I can't get a read on him because he spends every second fighting off Cello's vicious attacks. I don't think Cello's case is valid so until he drops it or KY learns to multi-task (which I highly suggest) it's going to be hard to move from this.

Cello_Marl: You know, I'm not sure about Cello's alignment. A while back I asked everyone about what they thought of his case on KY to make sure I wasn't imagining that it was as weak as I found it to be; it's been full of nothing but tunnel vision through scum lenses. At the time I was hypothesizing that perhaps this could be scum purposefully making a weak case but being adamant enough about it that he would come off as misguided townie. Then people said that town Cello is pretty tunnel-y anyways :/ Are there any thoughts on this? If I was to make a judgment absent of meta I would be suspicious of him, but if there's more information to be had then I don't want to make a hasty judgment.

Sir Bedevere: I just realized that Bed has only had 6 posts total this entire game >.> If we're going to lynch an inactive, his head should be first on the chopping block. Post more, Bed, or expect a wagon headed your direction.

Teryble Doom~: I'm not crazy about how their last post was claiming that they would make a case on one of three people, but I'm willing to wait to see what they present. Haven't gotten any scum feelings from them, so I wouldn't lynch them ToDay.

Dark Horse: He seems chock full of bad reasoning, but this doesn't surprise me. I've been in multiple arguments with him elsewhere on SWF and he's always quite stubborn and doesn't justify things well. I'm sure that doesn't translate directly into mafia, but I'm still inclined to shy away from lynching him ToDay; I'd like to see more from him and he doesn't seem to be a threat right now.

J: He was active early on and then seemed to die off a little bit. Is it common for scum to make an appearance early in a day and then fall back into the shadows a bit as the day goes by? Otherwise I'm pretty null on him.

-Vocal-: Elect this guy for town councilman. Three cheers - HIP HIP HOORAY!!

Rockin: Now that he's started to post, I have no qualms with him for now. I do not want to lynch him ToDay.

So, as far as scum picks goes, I suppose my list for now would be Tandora, possibly Cello, possibly J, and possibly Sir Bed. I know that's one more than you asked for, but that's my list for now. As suspicious as I am of Tanny, I do not think she should be the lynch for ToDay. If we were to lynch her, we'd have little to go off of in terms of scum hunting tomorrow in relation to her. For now she should be pressured into leaving an activity trail. The same can be said to an extent for Sir Bed, but he's the more dangerous of the two as he's practically posted nothing at all. I'd appreciate opinions on the other two.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@Cello: Will you settle on a Teryble Doom Lynch? Do you need me to go into how I'm better than you at reading noobs again?

Unvote
Vote: Teryble Doom

X1-12

Smash Champion
Mayling once commented that OMGUS was originally done by a townie player. And pretty much every time we've seen omgus is by a town player. Typically a newer player, but even experienced players when frustrated enough, will respond with "NO U".

Thus, town tell.
Tan is right here for the wrong reasons, its not just that townies do OMGUS, but it just so happens that in this individual case Kirbyo does look very much like an idiot/self-centered townie.

@Ran: In your #451 you have a list of players and comments on them, remember to include your own thoughts on the matter, "Using old meta on Cello." is not enough. Is this scummy? Is it townie? This is your friendly warning, play better. What you say about Tery is good - more of that

@Cello: #477 is an unfakable town tell by Kirbyo.

Top Bottom