• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inception mafia: Town and Indy Joint Win!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yes, and its most certainly a town tell. Scum cello usually skims and does not actively contribute. The fact that you were willing to quote all those out for the less active players means you are probably here to stay which is as good a town-tell d1 as I need.

unvote

wanna be buds?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Maybe sold2 was secretly loved, thus needing 9 to lynch him.

The flavor also points out that he showed up out of nowhere.

Now why would I be on both lynches, considering I am town. Someone must be a pretty convincing scum

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
oh and

vote -vocal-

you were the lone rider of that Dark Horse wagon d2. What do you have to say for yourself?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Vote Count:

Sworddancer [1]: Kirbyoshi,
X1-12 [0]:
th3kuzinator [2]: Dark Horse, Cello_Marl,
Tandora [0]:
Ranmaru [1]: Sworddancer.,
Kirbyoshi [0]:
Cello_Marl [1]: Teryble Doom~,
Sir Bedevere [0]:
Teryble Doom~ [0]:
Dark Horse [0]:
J [1]: Ranmaru,
-Vocal- [2]: J, th3kuzinator,
Rockin [0]:

Not Voting: X1-12, Tandora, Sir Bedevere, -Vocal-, Rockin

A) For those who couldn't tell, my previous post about horse's face was a joke. Mostly.

B) Some of you are crazy unpleasable *coughcellocough* If you really want the information from those vote counts, tell me and I will tell you what I edited out.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@Mod: The votecount says that everyone is on 0 votes, is that correct?

@Kuz: Explain the unvote in #41

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Um...I'm severely confused @_@

You guys are saying that he took the activity from DBZ mafia and transplanted it here? What does that mean? Player count, roles, setup? I don't even want to start thinking about getting into the terrible business that would be trying to decipher those votecounts >.<

And

Vote: KirbYoshi

Yu no visit Oli boards no moar. I dun liek yu.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Kuz: Explain the unvote in #41
Cello had been playing town-cello for now and I realized my vote belongs on Vocal who was trying to deviate away from the main wagons in order to look less suspicious when Sold2 flipped town.

Teryble Doom~

Smash Rookie
The fact that we started on Day 3 confuses me a lil' bit, but with everything seemingly mapping over into this game, I'll leave the vote as is.

For future references, this lime-colored green is Tery talking, while the darker green is Dooms talking.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Maybe I will go back and do a little bit of analyzation on DBZ, just to see what I can find. Maybe to see who I "replaced in for." >.>

Also, hai Vokester. Maybe the Oli boards should visit me more, eh?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Cello had been playing town-cello for now and I realized my vote belongs on Vocal who was trying to deviate away from the main wagons in order to look less suspicious when Sold2 flipped town.
Son of a gun I've been found out.

Or maybe you're just trying to distract from the fact that you were party to both townie lynches, including a lynch on the bulletproof townie that quite possibly was targeted by the mafia the night before, meaning there was a very high chance that mafia made a strong effort to get him lynched the next day.

Hrm?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
So I was thinking that it was curious that Sold2 got to be the bulletprove lovable townie. Abuse of mod powers much?

@Vocal, Ran, and Tery + Dooms: Hello, I believe we haven't been in a game. How experienced are all of you?

@Kirbyoshi: Uh, I think you just answered you own question.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Swords I was making a tentative suggestion on the loved Sold2. Only think that makes sense to me at the moment, you should not assume it to be true, though.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
@Vocal: If scum targetted the BP Night 1, why was there no kill last Night?
I was under the impression that no night actions took place as the game fell apart. Correct or incorrect?
So I was thinking that it was curious that Sold2 got to be the bulletprove lovable townie. Abuse of mod powers much?

@Vocal, Ran, and Tery + Dooms: Hello, I believe we haven't been in a game. How experienced are all of you?

@Kirbyoshi: Uh, I think you just answered you own question.
I played irl mafia before starting online; so far I've played two games of forum mafia, one newbie and then Majora's Mask a couple weeks ago.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
@Vokester: If you read the DBZ thread, there was at least one Mafia member dead when it fell apart. My thought is that this game really has nothing to do with DBZ, other than sharing a couple posts, and coming in mid-game is something interesting Ronike just decided to do.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Because most people dismiss/complain that d1 is just a complete crapshoot with respect to lynching the correct target, the mod probably just gave us some backup info/flavor to help stimulate coversation

could hold meaning, could be fluff

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
My vote on Kuz is serious.

He doesn't have enough information to come to the conclusion that he did. That being, Town Cello. He is of course, right, but he wouldn't seriously believe what he proclaiming if he were Town.

Tanny, you're somewhat defending Kuz by making the blanket statement that we haven't been scumhunting. That's a bit of a stretch, until we consider that you know that scum's best chance is to buddy up to me. Kuz overdid it. I guess it really is too much of a stretch to include you at this time, but IGMEOY. Also, vote for Kuz.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I have plenty of meta on you, from your town game and you scum game I have played with you + the ones I read.

I commented on the fact that you actually putting in effort to understand the game mechanics probably means you are looking to play the game for awhile. That's a pretty good town-cello tell if you ask me. You agree that this is a true tell yet dismiss my reasoning because I 'dont have enough info.' Your analysis skills are dulling, Cello.

I am town btw, and I am willing to put you as my first provisional townie. You should be honored.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Cello said:
but he wouldn't seriously believe what he proclaiming if he were Town.
I am not riding this read to lylo, or even d2. At the moment, I have you as a town read.

Reads can change like that *snaps fingers*

X1-12

Smash Champion
LOL R U TRYIN TO DISCREDIT ME ALREADY?

Yes, and its most certainly a town tell. Scum cello usually skims and does not actively contribute. The fact that you were willing to quote all those out for the less active players means you are probably here to stay which is as good a town-tell d1 as I need.

unvote

wanna be buds?
***** noobscum unvoting

Top Bottom