• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inception mafia: Town and Indy Joint Win!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Or just that I am confident in me being town and not ****ing over any scum mates I would have had, had I been scum.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Lol tery coming up in here telling me whats up.

Buddying is not always scum tell, and I thought it would be interesting to see what Cello said. If he had agreed to my request, it would have been awfully strange.

But once again everyone likes to jump on the wagons cello creates. You so charasmatic

Teryble Doom~

Smash Rookie
Lol tery coming up in here telling me whats up.

Buddying is not always scum tell, and I thought it would be interesting to see what Cello said. If he had agreed to my request, it would have been awfully strange.

But once again everyone likes to jump on the wagons cello creates. You so charasmatic
Hey buddy remember when I said Tery would be typing in a lime green and Dooms would be typing ni a darker green? Yeah. Looks like you skimmed over that.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I won't answer flavor questions, but I do think you guys have plenty of information to determine whether this game has anything to do with dbz mafia. Vote count when I get back to computer.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
@Vokester: If you read the DBZ thread, there was at least one Mafia member dead when it fell apart. My thought is that this game really has nothing to do with DBZ, other than sharing a couple posts, and coming in mid-game is something interesting Ronike just decided to do.
That's what I was inquiring about earlier. At the current time I'm just operating under the assumption that it doesn't really hold much relevance, but I'm still playing along since it gives me more interesting things to do than RVS :)
Umad x1?

My vote belongs on vocal anyhow.
Wai :c
to call AtE or not to call AtE, that is the question
I think you just di- OHHHHH I GET IT

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I'm not b****in' about you taking your vote off of me, I'm b****in' about the lack of reason as to why it is now on Bed.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Show me one post he has made the entire game.* You won't

@Everyone, how do you view my reasoning for affirming Cello as provisional town as?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
So am I the only one who can't see anything about DBZ mafia at all? :< Where are you all getting this from? This thread looks like any other thread to me, except it's in D3. Doesn't seem like it matters though. /wasteoftime

@kuz, it's reasonable IMO. Certainly not something I would trust later down the road or even later in the Day, but I'm willing to put Cello out of mind for a while.

@Sword, why did you defend me from Kirbyoshi's vote?

@J, what's your opinion of Kirbyoshi voting for me and Sword defending me?

@Kirbyoshi, who's looking scummiest to you ATM?

#HBC | Dancer

I'm not defending you, I was asking KY a question about his action which was left unexplained. I already had a feeling that he was voting you to "pressure" you, but I wanted to make sure. Unexplained voting is not helpful.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
So am I the only one who can't see anything about DBZ mafia at all? :< Where are you all getting this from? This thread looks like any other thread to me, except it's in D3. Doesn't seem like it matters though. /wasteoftime
There's a link in the rules PM to the DBZ Mafia thread. Actually several of them iirc. That's how we lynched EE and S2 already. And no NK's...hm.

@Kirbyoshi, who's looking scummiest to you ATM?
I'm actually not sure yet, hence why I'm still in my RVS/fake D3 antics.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I'm not defending you, I was asking KY a question about his action which was left unexplained. I already had a feeling that he was voting you to "pressure" you, but I wanted to make sure. Unexplained voting is not helpful.
What did you think he was going to say? That he had mod-confirmed meta I was scum? He probably would have said it then. I don't understand why'd you pressure someone on a point that certainly only had one answer.

There's a link in the rules PM to the DBZ Mafia thread. Actually several of them iirc. That's how we lynched EE and S2 already. And no NK's...hm.
oh

/seppuku

Maybe mafia tried to NK Sold, failed, and pushed a lynch on him instead? :p

I don't think who voted who's important (it will likely lead to misdirection if anything), but I think the fact that we're in Day 3, and maybe the roles of the people who died, will play some role in this game. Something to keep in mind for people who have PRs/if weird things happen later in the game, but I really hope we don't talk about this toDay, since I see nothing to gain from it (without people revealing PRs).

I'm actually not sure yet, hence why I'm still in my RVS/fake D3 antics.
Is there anyone who's said anything weird/interesting? I'm not looking for your scum picks/lynch picks now, I just want to know who you're keeping an eye on.

#HBC | Dancer

Why you though (rhetorical question)? There are others who haven't posted yet.

Also yeah let us not get caught up in the flavor. More likely than not we'll just end up wasting time. I doubt the mod would actually use flavor to help town, much less be allowed to.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Why you though (rhetorical question)? There are others who haven't posted yet.

Also yeah let us not get caught up in the flavor. More likely than not we'll just end up wasting time. I doubt the mod would actually use flavor to help town, much less be allowed to.
Something tells me Ronike does as he pleases. That said, I agree that this connection to DBZ would lead to little more than fuzzy conclusions.
For pressure and the fact that you were the only one on a lone wagon d2
Without knowing the context of that situation, it's not possible to extrapolate much from that fact. Perhaps my player slot planted his/her vote there at the start of the day and didn't move it later. We really can't tell much without having the actual conversations and posts from that game.

That said, @KirbYoshi, how solid do you think the connection between this game and DBZ mafia is?

Teryble Doom~

Smash Rookie
I won't answer flavor questions, but I do think you guys have plenty of information to determine whether this game has anything to do with dbz mafia. Vote count when I get back to computer.
Looks like Ronike didn't get back to his computer yesterday.

Reminder that this is Tery. I'll find the last Mafia thread and try to figure out any connections if possible.

Top Bottom