• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA/KENTUCKY Official PR (Brawl) (as of 7/18/10)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
After playing Hilt and Crash a bit, I've decided to actually make an effort to go to some Brawl tournaments. Hopefully I can fly through this list :p
Great :D you should try to make it to something in louisville or indianapolis sometime X: not sure how far you are from indy or louisville .-.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I really don't get why they ranked him down either, I didnt vote last panel cause they decided to randomly vote during my wedding week after saying next pr would be up after bootcamp >_>

Either way, look for me next time.

RandomLax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RelaxBro
3DS FC
3668-7762-8508
Back from the depths of hell (Gary, IN) to do battle with these PRs

Count

Smash Champion
Looks good! Lol at me getting insanely better and still dropping 3 spots. IN/KY is no joke!!

edit: congrats to jake, brax, sovereign and whoever else is new to the list! :)

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I kinda hate Indiana for getting good players.
Change my characters to DK/GW, that's definitely the order I use them in.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Yay for me being on HM. Next stop is 5th or higher.

After I complete my MM with Count, I wanna issue an MM with Xero. Ren will have to wait, since he's taken my money, twice. >_>'

Anyone else for a $5 MM? Holla at me. Time to crack down on these rankings.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
no fffffffuuuuuuuuuu

I got 1 tournament last season and one tournament this season, and am about to get one tournament in a few days. Ah well, hopefully I can make two before the cut-off and get on this! top 10 NEEDS MORE DIDDY GET HYPE

Looks good though. IN/KY's getting a lot more, better people!

Count

Smash Champion
no fffffffuuuuuuuuuu

I got 1 tournament last season and one tournament this season, and am about to get one tournament in a few days. Ah well, hopefully I can make two before the cut-off and get on this! top 10 NEEDS MORE DIDDY GET HYPE

Looks good though. IN/KY's getting a lot more, better people!
qft!!! I'll see what I can do to get you on the inactive list.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I'm actually quite happy that there are no MKs here, means we have other means of winning and playing than pure brokenness.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Weeklies only count if there is an entry fee.

Also Avarice you should definitely be on the list, wish you'd go to more tournaments :(

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
transportation and african johns, marching band johns every weekend from august to november, :D

Still I don't mind, so far it's going to be 3 in a little over 2 months which is a lot better than what I've originally been going to.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I should main MK or Falco so that we look more legit. Idk I've thought about it.

Top Bottom