• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
So, who wants to play Smash this Summer? I do! And I can probably make it to Indianapolis (but no further). I feel like picking up this game again because of the good times and cool people, and I'm not okay with just letting a really fun part of my life slip away!

I might try to play MK and see if I can make any money though, :p

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
With Caleb not active I'm unable to be active until the Summer when I have access to a truck, unless I could get a ride from Indianapolis. So if I could chill with somebody from Indianapolis before tourneys I could maybe go.

Also Kentucky is far o-o

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I heard he was planning on having one soon. I'll post in this thread if I can get confirmation! (Or he'll post it himself. Who knows~)

:172:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
my parents just condemned excel to homelessness

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Oreo I'm so sorry T_T! You'll get a break eventually :/!

Jake: June 4th is the next BitH if you're interested~

steep

Smash Lord
There need to be more tourneys closer to central Indiana.... I haven't been to a tourney in forever. I'm itching to play some brawl! I want to see how much I've improved!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Steep (And Ripple actually) I saw that you had commented on our minus videos about when we smash usually.
We're kinda on a break from the scheduled weekly fest, but on June 7th Me, Avenger, and Thomas are all moving into a new apartment, and once we do that we're probably gonna get something going weekly again.
I'll keep you both updated on what we decide for that.

steep

Smash Lord
Steep (And Ripple actually) I saw that you had commented on our minus videos about when we smash usually.
We're kinda on a break from the scheduled weekly fest, but on June 7th Me, Avenger, and Thomas are all moving into a new apartment, and once we do that we're probably gonna get something going weekly again.
I'll keep you both updated on what we decide for that.
Excellent!!! I am only 45 minutes away from bloomington so I would be able to come pretty often probably! Plus I love minus!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I heard there were bronies here, so I thought I'd leave this:

Top Bottom