• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia III - May 6th - Memphis, TN (Live Results Online! See Post #1 for details)

Handorin

Smash Hero
MookieRah said:
I am not sorry; to all you guys that smoke. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Ditto man.

Zane- Need more help setting up? I can more than likely get there a bit early to help if ya need it.

Nite

Smash Champion
Jason- You are sorry for Brandon because my parents love to pass that second hand smoke back and forth through me......uuuhh. I hate that **** man. I am going to try my hardest to avoid you in the tournament, but something tells me that the tournament doesn't want it to be this way.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Don't worry, if I run into you in the tournament and beat you I will run into andy right afterwards who will promptly beat me. We both have no luck.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
I know you guys, its horrible that the great Kyo smokes, but I'm nothing like Carlos, at there at the fest, that's a fraction of how much he'll smoke(EX: 3 Packs a Day.) I really don't think He's coming though.

@Princezane, oƒ course the banner isn't on the flier, its on the other ƒlier, you know the one that says REVENGE on it.

@Lance, don't be afraid of my Shielk, it sucks and anyways you have my word, I'm not going to use shielk and iƒ I do the MM is void.

snap pop

Smash Journeyman
some quick questions.

even though this isn't at the pizza joint, will there still be crazy pizza joint pizza?

where are gawes and mikeyg?

why is watty hot?

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Exarch was looking into picking Bike Lee up, I think he made a post about that a lil while back. I think that GAWes decided not to go because of Laser for the Children :(.

Nite

Smash Champion
Ashley- You coming to this? That would be awesome. I haven't met you, but somehow I know your name.

Yea, hopefully Exarch and the FL people he is bringing will pick up Mike G.

Thief

Smash Journeyman
Zane, I'd bring him, but it doesn't even answer my phone anymore. I told the story to JC, it took like 20 minutes, it's not good reasons at all, but what the hell can I do?

Alright, I'll say this again. My *entire* crew bailed, so I gots no team mate, and no one to split a hotel with. I'm sure one of you Memphis folk could house just me, right? (Please, single Hotel would suck.) That also means I'm without a team mate, or any semblance of a crew, who's willing to help with these problems?

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I <3 teh Thiefster because he supports INNsomnia good like.

Snap Pop - JC is right... on everything... (and I also don't know wtf that means at the end...) But either way... are you coming? And, if so, ya bringin anyone else?! :)

Slink - Yeah, I dunno... I was reading about 2 1/2 pages of posts fast b/c I knew I would have a long reply and no clue how long to do it in. I hate Mac's btw... But sorry about that, etc...

No more typing - I'm sleepy... drove too much the past 2 days *passes out*

Orus

Smash Rookie
I should be able to make it, likely with a couple of friends in tow. I know I can bring a power strip if so, possibly a setup too. We'll see.

Oh, and this may be a n00b question, but out of curiousity, how exactly do "crew matches" work?

livinglegend

Smash Journeyman
crew matches are the most inteanse ones...you play on tiny melee mode with all items on and stages...and see which crew is truely the best!_! (insert evil face here)...

snap pop

Smash Journeyman
thank you dmac.

pizza is good.

THERE's mikeyg. Yo, if you go, I'm gonna have to come. Teams? or did you ***** yourself out for your ride :( ?

and everyone knows watty is hot. you can't doubt pc chris. the only question is WHY. (btw, this is relevant because ohio is supposed to try and come if I do)

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
MookieRah said:
Don't worry, if I run into you in the tournament and beat you I will run into andy right afterwards who will promptly beat me. We both have no luck.
Hey dont worry. We all three have no luck. I always run into JC...first round no less. He is always appearing in my pools and then when I think I am out of the blue..."First match, station 2...SmashterLink and JC!!" NNNOOOOOOOOO Hey I have one win on him though. ^___^

@Theif: I would consider housing ya, but I will be staying at Lance's place the night before, as I think the rest of our crew is doing. Sorry man. If something changes before then, I will let you know.

And thats great that Mikey G is going to showing up. Most likely. Dont want to jinx anything. ::knocks on wood::

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
HAHA...Man your house IS going to be packed. There might be people sleeping in the kitchen. Or maybe in your bedroom closet. HAHA Its going to be so freakin bada$$ though. Lots of smashing!!!!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Grr. All my plans to smash this weekend fell through the floor, and I really dont want to just practice against the same fufu marth over and over and over again. (no offense to lance and hando, i know you guys are busy T.T)

If anyone wants to get together just to smash for a few hours, im free almost the whole weekend (friday after 2 and saturday from 12-7pm). If ANYONE wants to get together and fight my falco/peach, im up for the practice!! <3 :)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Lance87 said:
Yang-you play peach 0.o you free sunday?
Oh yeah, I'm free all day sunday too.

I main my Falco, but i really really like playing Peach. Ive also got an alright Marth, but I have the BIGGEST grudge against Marths after playing fufu like three hours a day.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
sunday it is (notice how i didn't even ask :) )!!! At least me and Nitemare, whoever else that wants can tag along. We'll talk time and place later :bigthumbu. Since you're new on the scene i know Nitemare can give you a lot of tips with falco and maybe even playing marth.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
@lance - Well both of us play peach for mains we should know who mike g. is, but then again everyone should know atleast some really good players. So I am copying you and satying out of this.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
*pulls off his PrinceZane mask to reveal he is...* Mike G!!!

But actually...

*pulls off his Mike G mask to reveal he is...* A pepperoni pizza!

(P.s. Mike G has to come. So does snap_pop. So does the entire state of Ohio. So does umm... all the smash players in England :chuckle: )

Top Bottom