• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia Reunion: NES n00b edition - 12/18

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Ughhh I can't wait!!!! The gift of seeing everybody again is one of the best I could get this year.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Well it's looking like Tony (Clink) won't be able to go with us sadly. Some bull**** drama that is completely unreasonable has occured. Will and I are gonna be heading out here in about 30 minutes. We'll drop by Tony's place and give him a chance to free himself from his own enslavement, but if not we'll just go on our way. I'll see you guys there.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I don't fully know what's all being brought, but I was told there might be some BB action. Either way, I'm also bringing SFIV and T6. Can't forget the drive to actually wanna' play Smash again, either.

Inocram

Smash Cadet
^----- is bad at every single game being played tonight sans BB. I'll be out of this tourney like a fat kid in dodgeball. Regardless, I just want to have a good time, so if you see me, come pull me into whatever game you're playing.

Much of the time I end up just sitting around these things. I'm confident this will be amazing fun, just like the times here in the pool house with Nes Noob and DML.

Myztek

Smash Ace
I had an awesome time at this! I miss these things. It was too good to see all of you again and just hang out and play some Smash.

Good times, indeed.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Man, I love you guys so much. Zane, thanks a metric ****tonne for hosting this. I'm so happy to see everyone again! You guys are like family.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
It's a shame Jason and I couldn't attend
Hopefully our parents will stop being uber strict so we can have some OOS fun.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Well I just got up from a 4 hour nap. I feel really good considering. Here's hoping that I can repair my sleep schedule by Monday.

I had a great time. It was great meeting some of the newer guys, as well as seeing a bunch of my old friends. There were so many people there O_o. It was insane.

I type setted the top for that banner. I had to guestimate the dimensions because I couldn't find a rule anywhere. It should work out pretty well though. Here is a link to it: http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6572/nesbannertop.jpg

I'll post more about the night later.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
As everyone else said, it was awesome to see everyone again and meet and play some new people. I agree with Myz that we need to get together more. Hope to see everyone again soon.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I'm thinking the people who went to Winterfest missed out.
Absolutely.
I'll have pics up asap. Last night was a perfect example of the great community we have and more importantly everyone who was impacted by Ryan, whom most of us befriended through smash.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
It was great seeing everyone again, especially the Run7 who I haven't seen in forever and also MookieRah and Zane.

Hope we can have another INN sometime soon.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Wow I didn't know how much I sucked at taking pictures, most are blurry as hell. Hopefully you can tell who you are in them.

And my personal favorite...

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
best picture was when VTS was falcon Kneeing and Zero is blurry cause of the speed at which VTS is moving

PS Mid South Smash community is the best smash community in the world. Seriously I love all you guys.

-Chad-

Slackerator
PS Mid South Smash community is the best smash community in the world. Seriously I love all you guys.
This a million times over. I have never felt so proud and thankful to be a part of a community of people and I thank you all for being amazing. You all are family to me and I love you all.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Raptor picture is going down as my personal favorite. The vts kneeing picture is so hype XD. Hyper is so into the action that it looks real, and vts's eyes are black, which makes it so epic. I loved seeing you all again, I hope we do another get together soon.

@cyner either you move too much or your camera is sensitive. :3 thanks for taking pics though.

@jmoan ...... sigh..... maybe next time.

@zane XD I love you, also I am glad to see you are doing so well.

@A.S.S. Thanks for coming guys

@Runway, organization 13, blood line, Nashville, glad you all could make it.

j00t

Smash Champion
I can see the bags under mslano's eyes even with the blur xD

I had a stellar time. The raptor picture was amazing. I wish I was doing more in those pictures than just playing friendlies/tourney matches :p

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I came, I saw, I came.

McFox - Vts misses a rest and Hando had to recover. We, Team Go Fox Yourself, land on both sides of the slumbering Puff and charge our Upsmash and release at the same time for the kill. They clank against each other and I uptilt Hando just as he jumps in. XD gooood teams stuff right tharr.

Handorin - Good matches, brah. I just couldn't, for the life of me, figure out how to edgeguard your wierd recovery trajectories.

Vts - Your Mewtwo is ****, next time we meet we should have a low tier mm.

Jack - Thanks for housing us and thanks for the **** in doubles, Pills are too good.

Chad - "Good Hit!" XD You're way too funny, man, and have you gotten taller? I swear, you get taller everytime I see you.

Fizz - We hardly played Blazblue at all :( , but the few matches we had were so fun. ATOMIC CORRIDAH!

Professional Fapper Will Underscore - "How many tentacles does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a..."

Winnar - haha, Marth... Come to more of my tournaments! I'm gonna start hosting BB/SF IV/T6 alongside Smash.

J00t - The title of Will_'s newest hentai will be titled, "I Gotta Fart," and the sequel will be, "I Got the Hiccups."

George - I expect our collaberation to be a fruitful venture into the history of janitors, the president of Memphis, George's hair, and Will's magical girl transformation.

Mslano - Thanks for the ride, but... you don't like to talk much during drives -__- . You still **** at Smash, though. Good Hit!

Moogle - Not once did I get to play you :/ but the night at Jack's was so much fun.

Everyone else - Sorry I didnt meet you yet and that we didn't play. I can guarentee I'll be going to more OoS tournies come February, so prepare yourselves for Gigantic Tager.

Also, wtf, my face is so blurry in the pictures. Vts needs to slow down so everyone else can get clear faces too.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
The vts kneeing picture is so hype XD. Hyper is so into the action that it looks real, and vts's eyes are black, which makes it so epic.
Also there's freakin' Saber in the far right smiling sinisterly. I died laughing when I saw that

And, since I was asleep all day yesterday and couldn't get the word out:

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 you all.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I came, I saw, I came.

McFox - Vts misses a rest and Hando had to recover. We, Team Go Fox Yourself, land on both sides of the slumbering Puff and charge our Upsmash and release at the same time for the kill. They clank against each other and I uptilt Hando just as he jumps in. XD gooood teams stuff right tharr.

Handorin - Good matches, brah. I just couldn't, for the life of me, figure out how to edgeguard your wierd recovery trajectories.
Actually, I got upsmashed. =(

And yea, one of the things I actually think I'm good at is judging recovery angles. It's just that I can become predictable on how I recover.

Vts

Smash Champion
Was great tournament and glad to see a lot of people who were touched by noob to come and show their respect.

I'll have to play you all once i'm done with a training mode witch will take a few weeks but i'll be happy to MM and play anyone some more :).

I'm bad at the posting @ cus i feel really bad if i forget someone so i don't do it at all.

hope to see you guys either jan or feb :)

Winnar

Smash Lord
Guys I just counted the money...

We raised $400.

We raised

four

hundred

dollars

Exactly.

Amazing. I love every single one of you. We're making the poster now, I'll upload pictures of that after we finish.

Top Bottom