• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia Reunion: NES n00b edition - 12/18

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
was there a bracket saved?
yeah i forgot that i have it on my lappy so ill upload them in a min

1: IHSB
2: Joot
3: Moogle
4: Gvice
5: Chamberlin
5: Jmoan
7: Vts
7: Myztek
9: Seif
9: Saber
9: Nite
9: KO
13: Ace
13: mslano
13: Chad
13: MookieRah
17: Zero
17: SmashterLink
17: Zero Gamer
17: Dan
17: Will_
17: HyperDragon
17: Ziggy
17: McCloud
25: Sariku
25: Clint Beastwood
25: Winnar
25: Fizz
25: Lance
25: Roxas
25: sandbox
25: Mike
33: Knott
33: George
33: Jeff
33: Handorin
33: CO Brad

j00t

Smash Champion
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

yep
I kinda got off. Ryan told me in a dream to destroy Sheiks, and I replied with a simple "Yup."

I really don't like brackets filled with byes, but what can you do right?

Hopefully when I have my tournament I'll have a method of eliminating as many byes as I can.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I kinda got off. Ryan told me in a dream to destroy Sheiks, and I replied with a simple "Yup."

Hopefully when I have my tournament I'll have a method of eliminating as many byes as I can.
dude I like this Idea. I will be there. You should have B+ as well. I'll help you with running things too if you want.

G. Vice

Smash Lord

I'm kinda sad that I got ZERO G&W vs Ganon matches, but the falcon dittos were too fun buddy. There's no way I could keep up with that sexy Douglas J ya got though.

Good stuff everyone! Congrats Jack, you're too good bro <3

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm kinda sad that I got ZERO G&W vs Ganon matches, but the falcon dittos were too fun buddy. There's no way I could keep up with that sexy Douglas J ya got though.

Good stuff everyone! Congrats Jack, you're too good bro <3
Yeah, those were some epic Falcon dittos. Your Falcon is really sexy. Sorry about the lack of GnW, We'll do it next time for sure.

Grats Jack (AGAIN), I felt like I did really good against you this time (Atleast in winners). I'm gonna get you eventuallyyyyyyyyyyy~

Sariku

Smash Master
This was an amazing tournament, guys. I'm glad I got to come to come to it, even though I live in Biloxi. Thanks so much, Winnar, for driving us up there. Thanks to Iori for housing us that night, and sorry for the locked door trouble. :p Those were really fun doubles, haha.(:

To everyone who I played at the tournament, names escaping me, I had a blast. The Dr. Mario player, as well as Zero, I'm glad I lost to people who loved the game they played. Can't wait till next time.(:

I'll have pictures up of the poster, as well as the envelope with $400 in it. We'll be handing it off to Mrs. Roberts on the 29th. :d

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
$400!!!! That is amazing. I am totally blown away by that. Another reason why our Smash scene is the best in the country. To everyone I played, I had an awesome time. Especially VTS. I never get Ice Climber practice. Hope to play ya in the near future. Run7 guys, maybe it's time we started getting together and playing again. ^___^

Sariku

Smash Master
Here are the pictures of the poster, as well as a shot of the $400 envelope that will be given personally to Mrs. Roberts on the 29th.

I'm sorry if you can't read everything, I'm using my DSi as a camera. I want to say personally that this is amazing, that people from all over the coast came way out there way to support such an amazing cause. $400 dollars and a poster reminding Mrs. Roberts of our care for her son and the entire family is what we have to show for it, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

<3 Atlantic South.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
I had a blast at the Inn, Kudos to IHSB for winning,
Hopefully next time I won't be so tired so I can fight everyone at my best more often and longer lasting, lol

Hey we should have a Bi or Tri weekly setup you guys.

@ Moogle, Chamberlin, G,Vice Great Leveling up keep up the good work.

@@What's with the whole(I'm going to take pics behind Kyo's Head theme?)

Random Info 1: Did you know that Kirby Counterpicks Jiggys? If you don't believe me try to prove me wrong, hehe.

Nite

Smash Champion
I had a great time. Was awesome seeing everyone again. Saw a lot of old and new faces.

Good matches everyone.

FU STACKER MACHINE

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
@Sariku
Great job of transferring the type to the poster. It looks great.

I'll probably try to play more Melee from now on. I'll have to see if Tony/Clink is interested. Hopefully I'll be less rusty next time, and that I can do more than get creative and dumb tippers with Marth.

j00t

Smash Champion
@Sariku

I'll probably try to play more Melee from now on. I'll have to see if Tony/Clink is interested. Hopefully I'll be less rusty next time, and that I can do more than get creative and dumb tippers with Marth.
Isn't that what all Marths do though :p

G. Vice

Smash Lord
@Sariku

That's the spirit. I saw crazy potential and skills underneath the layers and layers of rust man. You are a legend after all. Always in my eyes! *tears of joy*

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
@Jwt2k6
LOL, good point. I'm going to work up my other stupid tricks that I used to do, plus find new ways to play in a way that looks absolutely ******** but in reality is really smart. I also need to get my tech skill back.

@Gvice
I'm surprised you could see much of anything considering how badly you crushed my face. I do want to get in a lot of matches with you next time, cause Ganon has always been a matchup I just don't have much practice in, and your Ganon is amazingly beautiful.

@ihavespaceballs
Oh gawd.

Sariku

Smash Master
@Sariku

Don't thank me for it, Mookie. It was mainly Winnar and Jeff. I only did a little bit of it. Winnar was the mastermind behind it all :p

Winnar

Smash Lord
I should probably make a real shoutout post, because I want to tell each of you how awesome you are, but I really haven't had much time between activities...

Just know that everyone who reads this is super awesome (especially YOU, current reader)

j00t

Smash Champion
Time for some real shoutouts:

NES n00b: I wish you were here. The only thing I want for Christmas is for you to come back... but I know you're having a hell of a time up there in Heaven. Rest easy, I love ya.

Moogle: Thanks for driving like always. Your new car was super cozy. And thanks for all the Sheik practice :D

Winnar: Thanks for all you are doing for Mrs. Roberts. We didn't play any friendlies, hopefully I can remedy that next time.

Sariku: We had some good friendlies, looking forward to playing you again.

IHSB: Ever since that DML monthly way back when, you have been my drive to get better. I feel like this time I did great playing you, but I still have a ways to go. I'll get you eventually. Looking forward to our next tournament match <3

G. Vice: No GnW vs. Ganon, meh. We'll do it next time. Good **** trouncing on Sheiks

Jmoan: You looked so distraught after that last stock, I've never felt such satisfaction in my life lol

Kyo: We had some good friendlies, I'm looking forward to playing you again as well.

MookieRah: It was great seeing you again. You do need to start playing again... that would be awesome.

Nite: ****it, I wanna play your Falco now. I need some Falco experience... :3

KO: You sexy beast! We should team sometime soon and come up with a team name that exemplifies our sexiness... or something like that.

Zero_Gamer: Get on that new epic tale now.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Time for some real shoutouts:

NES n00b: I wish you were here. The only thing I want for Christmas is for you to come back... but I know you're having a hell of a time up there in Heaven. Rest easy, I love ya.

Moogle: Thanks for driving like always. Your new car was super cozy. And thanks for all the Sheik practice :D

Winnar: Thanks for all you are doing for Mrs. Roberts. We didn't play any friendlies, hopefully I can remedy that next time.

Sariku: We had some good friendlies, looking forward to playing you again.

IHSB: Ever since that DML monthly way back when, you have been my drive to get better. I feel like this time I did great playing you, but I still have a ways to go. I'll get you eventually. Looking forward to our next tournament match <3

G. Vice: No GnW vs. Ganon, meh. We'll do it next time. Good **** trouncing on Sheiks

Jmoan: You looked so distraught after that last stock, I've never felt such satisfaction in my life lol

Kyo: We had some good friendlies, I'm looking forward to playing you again as well.

MookieRah: It was great seeing you again. You do need to start playing again... that would be awesome.

Nite: ****it, I wanna play your Falco now. I need some Falco experience... :3

KO: You sexy beast! We should team sometime soon and come up with a team name that exemplifies our sexiness... or something like that.

Zero_Gamer: Get on that new epic tale now.
aww I don't get shoutouts T_T I tried really hard vs your G&w, that is a hard match up for falcon.

has to be like 10 falcon-90game dude

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
The answer to that question would be the answer to my question :-P, more than likely. Also, if your sick, please don't come this time. Chad and I caught something some kind of something from the last one.

Top Bottom