• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Bi-WIIklies Results - Memphis, TN - Updated with Dec. 15th!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ya, this is the results thread. So post here instead. When a biweekly happens, you post shoutouts and stuff there.

The INNsomnia V (main tourney) thread is in my sig below. That is a must go, No Johns.

Nite

Smash Champion
Go to the thread that he posted for tourney discussion, but post shoutouts and stuff in here.

Handorin- The link in your sig is wrong. That's Smasher's Unite 2. ???

Handorin

Smash Hero
Oops, thanks Nite. I fixed it.

Stroy: I was telling Zane to post that thread in his sticky, therfore I copied/pasted it to him, so I guess I forgot to change it.

Myztek

Smash Ace
Biweekly Singles
1/27/2007
32-man bracket

1 Chad
2 Iori
3 Nite
4 Fizz
5 Moogle
5 Myztek
7 Kyo
7 Chamberlin
9 SmashterLink
9 Yang
9 CO_Brad
9 Sarg
13 Lance123487
13 IHSB
13 ACE
13 Zane
17 Fox
17 Ed
17 Keta
17 Sensai
17 Handorin
17 Skyhe
17 Ambix
17 Sandbox
25 HyperDragon
25 Prince Mongo
25 Bye
25 BMW
25 View
25 Bye
25 PIE
25 Kunio

Biweekly Doubles
1/27/2007
16-man bracket

1 Chicken and Dressing
2 ihaveiori'sballs
3 **** or GTFO
4 Its Over 9000
5 Anti Smash Cat
5 Team ^ Smash
7 Meat Stix
7 Drop Beats not Bombs
9 Bye
9 Bye
9 Team Controversy
9 Nite
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 Bye

Nite

Smash Champion
Good job Chad. Sorry I didn't give you a good match this time. =(

Zane- I left before I remembered to ask, but I do have a little bit of money to collect for 3rd place, right?

aaronsedge

Smash Rookie
Good job sarg.
Sorry you didn't have fun jon.
If it makes you feel better, some little dude while hardcore dancing knocked newman the hell over onto a table and caused the shirt racks to flip over and fall on his head.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Good job sarg.
Sorry you didn't have fun jon.
If it makes you feel better, some little dude while hardcore dancing knocked newman the hell over onto a table and caused the shirt racks to flip over and fall on his head.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats the best thing I have ever heard!
I did have fun though. I just hate playing matches at like 6am. Kind of something I need to get use too.
Aaron, you need to come next time. There was talk of your rest.

DJ Boonbuggy

Smash Apprentice
Gratz Chad on winning singles, sorry we couldn't stay, I had to get Yang/Leon back to mus to leave for swimming >_< we got there with two minutes to spare ;D

@ Zero - Buster sword next bi or ... or... uhm... no cookies for you!

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
So I guess I'll be the first to do some shoutouts since I woke up like an hour ago! For those of you who know what I'm talking about. The 5 hour shot of energy was amazing, no down time too.

Zane- congrats on being a mod and thanks for running the show. I liked the everyone gets ur own pizza thing. We had some good matches, Birdo and the egg ftw!!!! We def. need to play more next time

Lance- Thanks for all the help, you have been a great Peach mentor, I am starting to agree with you about the I hate peach dittos thing

Chad- Congrats on winning, and jiggs ftw after only 5 days of playing. You really know your spacing. Good stuff man

Iori- Congrats on second, you really cant do anything once he gets one rest in. You made a nice comeback though, you should've went luigi, im telling ya. We will get that mm eventually.

Nite- Didnt get to play you, sorry you werent on your A game, its that sleep thing man. You got to make sure your not tired or its just not right. THat 5 hour energy shot thing really worked, you guys should look into it sometime.

Fizz-Nice mateches, they were so close, 3 stichfaces and jungle japes ftl! I tried to gay you but it didnt work, we definently need to play more.

Brad/Kurt- I didnt play either of you guys, but next time I will make sure it happens. Thought about challenging you, but it seemed like you guys had your plate full already.

Duke- nice challenge match, you should have been paying attention to who you were challenging, if you hate peaches. We should have done some more friendlies though.

Ed-We had some good matches, m2 with the chain grab was crazy and the mario luigi was classic. So was the peach dittos.

Kyo= I hate your zelda, nough said

Moogle/Sensai-Good team stuff, If I remeber I think we pulled one out, I think. Good gannon sensai and moogle I dont like your shinning fox, or your amazing shiek. You play peach too dont you. **** you play a lot of characters. We need to play more next time.

Ambix- the classic moment of the night was in teams, your peach has gotten good quick, last time i checked you were playing fox. Nice Match in singles too.

Myz- you have gotten way better since the last time we played in teams (Nite Myz, LVL9 and me) good team stuff

Azure- good friendlies and I love the guys who played gears of war. LOL

Yang/Boon- NIce gannon, too bad you left early, good team stuff.

Hand- we didnt play, so next time its set.

IHSB- We didnt get to play but we will next time. Saw your marth dittos with fizz, good stuff. Was it HIV?

Chamberlin- congrats on 7th, and I hate your zelda too. XXX Adult world ftw!!!! LOL

View- thanks for driving and not killing us. Sorry you were tired at the end of your matches

Ace- teams was great, one of the best ones we have had. Trust me im not mad, just I was in shock thats all. YOur right its the physics of the game.

Ahh Zero- Your crazyness livens up everything. I can always count on seeing ness at green greens.

Everyone Else- sorry if I forgot you, either we didnt play, I dont think you post, or I just dont know you. Probably the we didnt play one though, or I just forgot. Wow thats alot.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I'm glad to see the doubles tournamtent getting the attention it deserves :)

@Everyone- I had a blast as usual...do your matches though instead of sitting around 'cause nobody particularly likes being there until almost 9am...

@Sarge- No problem man. Keep up the good work, you're coming along quite nicely.

I hate losing to Iori :( That stalling **** is gay, I hate you. Wanna hang out this week? :057:

aaronsedge

Smash Rookie
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats the best thing I have ever heard!
I did have fun though. I just hate playing matches at like 6am. Kind of something I need to get use too.
Aaron, you need to come next time. There was talk of your rest.
No way im hitting the road for 3 hours so I can have my *** handed to me on a silver platter and with all the trimmings.

and actually...Tank brought me my charger at the show.
So now.....

I NEVER HAVE TO PLAY AGAIN!

wooo!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I remember going to Cabot a lot in HS for football games, hehe.

Anyway, yeah, we need to step up the time table next time and be on things. I didn't get out till about 10-10:30 and man was i beat. It's cool tho, small sacrifices for an awesome time.

Sarg - yeah man, definitely more next time. You got too good too fast, I gotta step it up or you'll run off and leave me!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
ok, i was just curious to see if any of u smashers wanted to smash right around the end of may beggining of june cuz i will be down to visit my dad and if i have free time then i'd like to.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I got back in town last night with a splitting headache (I guess 60+ hours without sleep will do that to you, im never doing that again), and just fell right asleep. Woke up at noon today, and I still have the headache. But we did well in the swimming meet. Shouts-out time!

@Zane- ive decided that im going to make it to all biweeklies from now on, theyre too good. The individual pizzas were soo good, but i probably ***** out your drink machines more than anyone else... and I saw your MKII matches vs Nite... omg even though its a good ganon stage, i might ban it vs. you~~!

@Iori- the highlight of my night was all the matches we had and the advice you gave me. Just playing you helped me find out what was good and bad... and... omg link. But who knows if you will even read this, right? mindgames DO exist.

@Lance- omg you were so right about not getting any sleep. Concentration medicine messes you up, and im NOT doing that again. Also, thank you for the short time of friendlies you could give me before I had to go, vs. Peach is so hard for me right now.

@Nite- the matches we had really helped me vs. fastfallers. Thanks for all the help, and the advice on techchasing. Im going to fit it into my game major-style. Sorry you were so tired, but im glad you still entered singles so I could play you.

@Fizz- I really enjoyed our matches, and omg your Captain Falcon is crazy. But next biweekly, the results of our match might not be the same~~! ^^ thanks for all the friendlies with me too.

Chad- nice jiggly!!! congratulations on getting first.

Myztek- thanks for the friendlies, in my quest for vs. fastfallers help, you were the first person I went to. Also, I think im going to start bringing my laptop + capture card and see if i can do what you do with the laptop!

IHSB- i really think that if hadn't switched to marth, you would have won our set. thanks for all the help that you always give djboon with samus.

Ace- thanks for the friendlies. Marths can be so different depending on the player, next time you will have to feel my ganon improvement!! ^^

Sarge- you and ace did well in teams, and thanks for the fights.

Sensai- OMG at our fights, were like the same person

sorry if i left anyone out, i have youth ledge to get to. <3 you all

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Man this biweekly rocked. Seems like not having a biweekly for a while really makes you love the INN even more. AHHH the INN. HAHAHA Anyways, I'll do a few shoutouts.

@Zane: Great stuff at the meeting. You have some awesome ideas that I cant wait to see a reality. Its proof that you are one of the greatest tourney directors ever. And good stuff in those matches man. You bested me. I congradulate you. Awesome matches man.

@My fellow Run7 mates: Great to see everyone again. I miss hangin out all the time. I LOVE YOU GUYS. Nite...NOT THE FLAME. Oh, I have your money for your 3rd place. I'll try and get Brian to bring me over some time and I'll get it to ya. Fizz, awesome job in the tourney and great matches at your house.

@Chad: Congrats on that first place man. If you and me ever get to finals together, it will be link vs pikachu all the way. Low tier in singles finals. HAHAHA

@Myztek: Dude, freakin awesome matches we had. They were some of the closest matches I have ever had. I am so glad they were recorded. I thought I had you on that last stock on FD. But you came out on top. Congrats. ::raises bottle of dutch chocolate milk in your honor::

@Bloodline: Iori, Kyo...glad I got to play both you guys some more. Hope we can play more in the future. Nothing more to say but good job in the tournament.

@Moogle and Sensai: Awesome to see ya again Moogle. Fun matches at Fizz's and at the tournament. Fox vs Falco makes for some fun matches. And I know to never play you in chess. HAHAha Sensai, glad to meet you man. You were too cool. And your Ganon is pretty good man. Awesome stuff.

@Sarg: You dont ever have to challenge me to get a match. If ya want to play, just ask. I would be glad to play ya. And sense I play Lance all the time, maybe I could throw in some more peach advice from my side. But you proly wont need it against Link. HAHAHA

@Skye and BMW: Skye glad to have the Link dittos with ya. Awesome geetar to man. HAHAHA BMW, we finally got some friendlies in. Too fun man!!!!

@Jack: Man did you **** me or what? HAHAHA I was tired as hell, but no johns on my part. You are a beast...you hear me...BEAST!!!!! HAHAHA We need to friendly more often. ^___^

@Keta: Cool to play ya again. I thought your fox had me. I had to play really smart against it. Hope to play ya again soon.

@Anyone else I didnt play: Dont be a stranger next time. I would love to play everyone. ^___^ Cool to see everyone again. Too much fun!!!!!

Nite

Smash Champion
Ah, thanks Skoot. That little bit of money for 3rd place can buy me some virtual console games. Haha! Comix Zone on Monday muthafvcka!!!

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
You Know What's Coming! It's...

ZERO'S OFFICIAL SHOUTOUTS!!!

Fellow Run7 homies- Good ****, good ****! S.Link, that challenge match was too much fun! I'll never eat tacos again.... CO_Brad, we need to make some money so we can party down next tourney. Fizz, you give the best gifts ever. We still need to play more often. Nite, thanks for letting me crash at your place, and we need more SSB64! Lance, thanks for providing me with a ride. I still owe you gas $.

Zane- I love how the pizza was done this time. Personal mediums ftw! Those challenge matches we had were to sexy as well, and I agree with Sarge that MK II = your stage. You's a beast!

STFU- I love you crazy b@stards! BMW, you serenade like a man out looking for love. It's ridiculous. I'm not sure who it was that I had the friendly with, but you played Luigi! we should play more, and you're one hell of a conversationalist once you're sleepy. :laugh: Chamber, you were rockin out! We shall also need to play more often. Sarg, you're in STFU, too, correct? I can neverremember...anyhow...wow, I realize that I don't play STFU members often enough. Crikey!

DML- **** or GTFO! Team of the century! Ambix, I'm glad your Peach is doing so well. We shall have to team in the future as Moar Desu! Myz, those friendlies we were having were odd, entertaining, and ridiculous. ICs are the devil!! Chad, we never did friendlies. >< Grats on taking first!

Bloodline- You guys were nuts, as always. Kyo, thanks for judging mine and S.Link's challenge. Ed, I still owe you matches! Sorry about that >< Iori, you're fun to warm up with, but you need more sulfur. Marshmallows!
Viewtiful Jon, some day I'll need to play you, too, cause I think you're the only person at the INN that I have not played before, ever. Oh, can you do cosmetic mods to N64 controllers? Your work is the shiznit.

Mr President- Bathroom meetings are productive and entertaining! Oh, I had this idea. Next time you're in Mempho for a biweekly, I think we should have one big Smash 64 tourney! I mean, I'd have to OK it with Zane, and make sure it wouldn't take up important Melee time, but I think it'd rock out. Good idea?

Keta- Good seeing ya again, and great matches at Nite's! Taking Greyhound so many times, I think you're the most dedicated Smasher I know, lol.

MnCInc.- FINALLY! Multiple members of Milk and Cookies in one place! Hand, it seems like your parents have given up on trying to keep you from Smashing! Ms. Crowe is a devil. Yang, I didn't play ya, but I did see you, and that's what's important. *nod* BOON!!! Holy ****, man, I though you'd died! I'm glad you're back, though, cause it wasn't the same without ya! Buster sword? For cookies? Hell yea!

To Those I May Have Forgotten, Neglected, Dejected, Or Made Into Pudding To Give To Bill Cosby- This is important, so pay attention! Next biweekly is gonna be a training biweekly. Or something like that. That's what Zane said. Anyhow, it'll mean practice for you, fun for all, but so does every biweekly. Be there, or be a rhododrendron hirsutum!

Until Next Time! :ness:

Nite

Smash Champion
My random crew- Good sh*t guys. We were the underdogs, but we pulled it out. It was fun. I wouldn't mind doing it again. It took a very long time to finish though.

Myztek- Good sh*t in doubles with me vs. Lance and Ambix. Nice stuff in low tier doubles with me as well. That was a lot of fun. Sorry we didn't get to stick around and finish out the low tier doubles though. Did they continue it and get to finish?

The other random crews- Good games guys, good games.

I don't have a lot of shoutouts because there wasn't an actual tournament. Anyways, it was good to see you guys again. See you in two weeks.

Myztek

Smash Ace
Yeah, they finished the low tier doubles, but I didn't really feel like playing after you left. It was fun teaming with you.

I had fun playing with everyone. I didn't do nearly as many friendlies as I wanted to, though.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Nite ftw in Random Crews, LOL. low tier doubles was fun, even though I really can't remeber who I played.

Myz- sorry we only played one time. We have to play more next time.

Myztek

Smash Ace
February 24th 2007

Doubles Results:

1 ROFL House (Thief + Moogle)
2 Ginger wrench (Chad + Iori)
3 Chicken and Dressing (Nite + Lance)
4 biodegradable skittles (Myztek + Zane)
5 Bye
5 Jelly Roll (Ambix + ihavespaceballs)
7 Bye
7 Bye

Singles Results:

1 Chad
2 IHSB
3 Thief
4 Lance
5 Iori
5 Moogle
7 Myztek
7 HyperDragon
9 Bye
9 SaberGuy
9 Bye
9 Zane
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 Bye

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
February 24th 2007

Doubles Results:

1 ROFL House (Thief + Moogle)
2 Ginger wrench (Chad + Iori)
3 Chicken and Dressing (Nite + Lance)
4 biodegradable skittles (Myztek + Zane)
5 Bye
5 Jelly Roll (Ambix + ihavespaceballs)
7 Bye
7 Bye

Singles Results:

1 Chad
2 IHSB
3 Thief
4 Lance
5 Iori
5 Moogle
7 Myztek
7 HyperDragon
9 Bye
9 SaberGuy
9 Bye
9 Zane
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 Bye
Step it up son! Jiggs practice ftw @ Inn5.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Those results are crazy... I'm really curious as to who beat who. I'll probobly talk to somebody on AIM when you guys wake up. :)

Sorry I didn't go... I've been doing Smash stuff for the past 3 or 4 weekends, and I needed some time to catch up on school and just to chill-out. Looks like only 11 people showed. I guess everyone's trying to save some energy for the big INN V.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Sorry Chozen :(

I had a really good team match with Myz, other than that I was just off all night. Also, I had to play Chad and Lance in my 2 bracket matches (2 out of top 5 in south) so that kind of sucked. Oh well. It's cool tho, no Johns. It's all good practice :)

Myztek

Smash Ace
March 11th, 2007 biweekly results

Doubles
1 Chad and Iori
2 Condom (Jmoan and KOKingpin)
3 Zedus Lapedus (Myztek and Ambix)
4 Ace and Mslano
5 BMW and ihavespaceballs
5 Saberguy and Chamberlin
7 Zane and Hyperdragon
7 Steven and Trey