• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Bi-WIIklies Results - Memphis, TN - Updated with Dec. 15th!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Is Steven the tall black guy that played and then disappeared for a long time?

Nite

Smash Champion
Don't want to rest me, Chozen?

I should be at the next biweekly guys. Arkansas better come. Showed up at one that I wasn't at.....BOO.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I look forward to Inn5 where people find out ChozenOne is not even CLOSE to being as good as he makes himself out to be. <3

Meh. I guess I might still come.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Don't want to rest me, Chozen?

I should be at the next biweekly guys. Arkansas better come. Showed up at one that I wasn't at.....BOO.
Yeah, only 3 of us went to the bi-weekly from LR. And the 3 of us almost didn't go...

I think Sarge and Jon aren't coming to any bi-weeklies until INN V. So, next time if we come it will just just be me, Ace, and BMW from LR and maybe Saberguy from Jonesboro.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Come on you guys, we need to train as much as possible here, look who's coming, we want to show the west side that we're not a couple of semi's here, we need to at least show them that we the south kick ***, and if you guys don't want to come then it'll be harder to defeat most of them.

@We're basically the shinigami preparing to fight the arrancars here, even the vaizards...

@At this point if you don't have a bankai you will get owned.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Redd- last i checked you were [supposedly] riding w/ the Legend.. and since he's not taking you, how are you getting there??

The Dirty Souf- I look forward to showing you all why you lost the war...

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Redd- last i checked you were [supposedly] riding w/ the Legend.. and since he's not taking you, how are you getting there??

The Dirty Souf- I look forward to showing you all why you lost the war...

Aha, I get it. See everybody?? He's not gonna take me. ooooo =)

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Come on you guys, we need to train as much as possible here, look who's coming, we want to show the west side that we're not a couple of semi's here, we need to at least show them that we the south kick ***, and if you guys don't want to come then it'll be harder to defeat most of them.

@We're basically the shinigami preparing to fight the arrancars here, even the vaizards...

@At this point if you don't have a bankai you will get owned.
Crap, I'm just now discovering my shikai. :(

Me needs to make this last biweekly.

Top Bottom