• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite

Smash Champion
@TheSaberGuy- Yea, I should be there. More than likely I will be there. I have been deprived from smash because of "school fatique". I don't think that there is any way that I won't be there.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
i've still got a bunch of random **** from inn iv if anyone is missing anything
You might have Take Two's socks? I dont have them. I left them by Prince Zane's throne. (the desk where he had all the money, laptop, insomnia how to book..)
btw Im not quitting for good im just taking a break. Just bought a motorcycle so if i live long enough to see INN V ill probably go.

PoonLink

Smash Rookie
Register me for this saturday :D, I can bring a strip and a cube ^^. Can't wait to meet ya SmashterLink

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Yo, PoonLink, I'd like to play you. I get the most Link training around but never get to put it to use.

Nite

Smash Champion
Cool, the Poon is back. Good to hear from you again. I'll play you again at this biweekly if you'd like. ^_^

I'm bored, someone play me. :cry:

Handorin

Smash Hero
Nite- Busy Friday night? You could come play me.

Zane- PLEEEEEASE make a Friday/Saturday biweekly sometime. and I will try and get the footage to you soon....

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
So I've been working a bit this week and have gotten about 100 dollars for this bi-weekly to do 5 and 10$ money matches. Any takers?

@Smashterlink- What kind of guitar you wanting? Acoustic or electric?

Nite

Smash Champion
TheSaberGuy- I'm not big for money matches, but I'll take you up on it. $10 or $5, you can choose. 2 out of 3 will do.

SB4020- Sounds good man, I hope that you can make it. Doubles is really fun too, it's so much different than singles.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
@Nite- Sure I'll do a 10 buck MM. Though only one because I don't want to give you all of my money lol.

@Chad - Lol, we need to do some quarter match FFA's with 4 peeps, that would be fun times. Or even 1v1 quarter matches would be fine lol.

@Myztek - Sure thing.

Anyone else? I'm pretty much giving money away here lol.

On a side note, anyone wanna be my partner in doubles? I have yet to play in a doubles tournament, been wanting to try it out for awhile.

moogle

Smash Ace
It's official. I'm officially coming to this. And I hope I can trick some people into coming with me. Maybe coach... maybe Tarnish and Farsoul from NW Alabama. Thief's going to OC2! Watch him meet Kyo or Iori first round.

Oh yeah... I'm looking for a place to stay Saturday night / Sunday morning, for 1-4 people (I should have an exact number by Friday night). I've asked Fizz, and the reply thus far is maybe. If ol' Fizz doesn't pull through, then I'll need a backup plan.

That is all.

-Chad-

Slackerator
I think the Run7 should crew battle Don't Make Last. =D Just for funs.

@TheSaberGuy- Heck yeah! Quarter match FFA's freaking rule!

@Moogle- Cool! Hope you like the biweeklies enough to where you keep coming haha.

Nite

Smash Champion
I don't know if I will be free today Handorin. I might have some homework or something to do, so I don't know. If I was free, I don't know how I would get out there to play you because I don't have a ride.

TheSaberGuy- You gotta believe! You might win some of your money matches, you never know. Lol.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
@Chad - Lol, we need to do some quarter match FFA's with 4 peeps, that would be fun times.
Now that sounds like a money match I could get in on. Find two more people and we can do it if you want. I dont really do MM otherwise, I just like friendlies.

McCloud-Gwen Stefani...

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
@Nite- Yeah maybe, I will have to do MM's later when I am warmed up, I don't live near people who play smash so I don't get any practice in between tournies, which sucks cause I can't really get much better if I am not able to play regularly with good smashers.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
woot for teh moogley! It would be good to see some of the other guys as well: coach, and rest of the guys.

I think this biweekly is going to be pretty awesome.

I'll probably be getting to the inn around midnight, FYI

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Would there be any way I could crash at someone's house after the bi-weekly? I kinda don't feel like driving for an hour and a half so early and without sleep lol, would be much appreciated, if not then I can prolly tough it out.

Nite

Smash Champion
I hope that I can do good at this biweekly. With so much school, I have been too tired to practice very much. I need to play my awesome Run7 crewmates to get into the swing of things.

McCloud- About the sig, just as Brad said.

TheSaberGuy- I live like 30-40 minutes from the Pizza INN, but I don't know if it is worth it to drive that long out here and then drive 2 hours to go home. If you want to though, I've got a bed for you.

Moogle- Woot woot!! See you at the biweekly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom