• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Ok so i figured that id stop going to INN because i was wasting too much money going to TN to pay and loose. But i was wrong. This weekend i had an argument with my friend about how he is the best in the world at smash. Then the gamecube comes out. I pick up my 8th beer and we start playing. I kick his butt (It was like a Lance 1 hander match) and jump up to talk shiv only to realize that i just spilled beer all into and over my controller :( I dont know if it works yet, but my point is --> INN is actually a money and controller saver.
great flash here:chuckle:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/toomanyguys-groupx.html

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Ok so i figured that id stop going to INN because i was wasting too much money going to TN to pay and loose. But i was wrong. This weekend i had an argument with my friend about how he is the best in the world at smash. Then the gamecube comes out. I pick up my 8th beer and we start playing. I kick his butt (It was like a Lance 1 hander match) and jump up to talk shiv only to realize that i just spilled beer all into and over my controller :( I dont know if it works yet, but my point is --> INN is actually a money and controller saver.
Uh oh, 2 Black Luigis could get confusing...

Hopefully I can get some people together, and we can carpool up there for the next bi-weekly. I dunno who will be driving, but I'll give you a call when it gets around that time to see if you wanna go.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Just a random thing. I talked to a dude the other day. He thought I was from TX and that I was black. Just thought I would share that with you guys, cause I for one think it's pretty funny.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
sorry, stuff catching up to me all at once, i'll get results up... soon... hopefully

Took my **** privs away at work to get on the board which has really complicated things for me.

Sorry guys. <3

Nite

Smash Champion
Hey Lance. I'm at home today, so if you want to hang out, give me a call. That goes for the rest of the crew too if they can find a way here.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Hey Lance. I'm at home today, so if you want to hang out, give me a call. That goes for the rest of the crew too if they can find a way here.
HAHAHA This makes me laugh. Barely in school a week and you already miss a day. I know you arent sick. Are you becoming a high school delinquent because of smash? HAHAA Just kidding. I would come over but we are kinda stuck here. Plus Lance and CO_Brad have orientation tonight for college. But hey, at least you had no school today. ^_____^

Nite

Smash Champion
Ah, that's gay. I fell asleep and missed the bus. Lol. I've been kinda bored all day, because there isn't alot to do by myself here. I did find Castlevania: Circle of the Moon last night though.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
You can count me in for the next one. I'll probably bring a tv and Gamecube. I am also bringing the splitters to do the big/small screen stuff.

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea, I should be at the next one as well. I will bring a cube and a powerstrip as well.

Lance- I went to EB Games yesterday and I got Castlevania: Circle of the Moon and I found Phantasy Star Online for $2.99! It was ridiculous.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I will be coming home from out of town the day of the next biweekly. But, if I get home anywhere near the time for everyone to leave, I am going. So sign me up Zane. I dont want to miss another biweekly.

As for a 9 hour trip to texas. No thanks. That is a long drive, plus we have been near there once this year. I want to go to more out of state tournaments, but that will have to come later on when I get a car to drive.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I will be coming home from out of town the day of the next biweekly. But, if I get home anywhere near the time for everyone to leave, I am going. So sign me up Zane. I dont want to miss another biweekly.

As for a 9 hour trip to texas. No thanks. That is a long drive, plus we have been near there once this year. I want to go to more out of state tournaments, but that will have to come later on when I get a car to drive.
Same goes for me.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I'm up for going to the Houston tourny as long as the housing's free and there's space in the carpool. :)

It seems Moogle is going along with Mookie, so we could have 4 in a vehicle if we go with them.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
600 miles is alittle much spur of the moment even for us. We decide and figure out stuff usually day of but thats out of my league.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I have school and houston is too far. My parents wouldnt let me go over on the Sunday anyway =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom