• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
It's mandatory that you come and have a good time.

The more you enter, the more fun you have, but as long as you have fun, you win :)

600 posts and never heard of INN... that's pretty impressive :p

What part do you stay in?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Mack- Dont feel like driving? haha

Zombie- You have to go, because you will have fun.

Zane- So, have we figured out an idea for INNV date/time period?

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
Right now I'm in that horrid little town about 3 miles from Memphis...you know, Germantown., although normally I'm somewhere between here and midtown.

Nite

Smash Champion
sounds like the cool new thing to do. ive actually seen vids of husband beating ken in marth dittos.

I shall Counter night with falco. yes it will wooooooork.
Stained: moves hand up and down
That means that you will lose because you spelled my name wrong.

Zombie- You are more than welcome man. Who do you play with by the way?

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Who of us enters depends on the other team(number of members) and plus we decide on the fly. Trying to get some intel and create a strategy BMW?

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
the reason i ask is because i don't want NITE having like 10 stock that would be kind of unfair. but if DML enters they only have 3 people i believe so chad would get 7 stock thats not to fair either.

Man this sounds like whinning.

NITE did i spell that right?

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Once we know how many stock each crew gets we can start to decide who is going to be in it. But we know from experience that dividing our stock up too much is a bad tactic. The Ship of Fools proved that to us.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
thats true but how many people do you think should be the minimum for a crew battle per crew? i was thinking at least 4 because if you make it any smaller then you are not really seeing what the crew can do its more about the individuals with all the stock. does that make any sense.

oh yeah i secured a video camera for this biweekly so we will definately get some crew vids of run7. there is only 1 problem i only have one tape so if you guys all want to get some vids it would be good if everyone put money in on getting a couple more tapes. tapes are about 2 for $15 which is a small price to pay for all the time i will spend in post production.... i think.

STFU wins

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Five man teams, four stock each!! 20 stock total!! ^^ easy set up and makes whole crew participate!

@Zombie Cola- When are you free, usually? Milk and Cookies could smash with you whenever you want, we live in G'town, or close enough.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Setting a crew member limit is not a good idea. Not all crews(like DML) can't meet a limit due to lack of people. It should be done like at FC. Give a certain about of stocks for each crew(like 20) then let the crews distribute the stocks out to their team. So everyone, no matter the number of members can do it.

Example:
20 stock per team
Run7- Nite(4), SmashterLink(4), Lance(4), Fizz(4), Zero(4) = 20 stock.
DML- Chad(7), Myztek(7), IHSB(6) = 20 stock.
MnC- Fufu(5), Handorin(5), Yang(5), McCloud(5) = 20 stock.
See it all works out fine. And to IHSB. I wasn't saying anything by giving you less stock. You were just the last one I typed.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Don't count out the Bloodline for crews, I'm sure they'd be up for it if they'd take the time to post haha.

Wasn't there a 4 man limit though at FC? =X

Handorin

Smash Hero
OFFTOPIC:

I am now selling cookie dough, brownies, coffee, AND SCENTED CANDLES for band!

>_>

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
on topic!!! I just finished my costume for tomorrow. and... it... is... dam scary! I dont even like looking at the mirror. no kidding. I guess i win the marvelous, fantablous, incrediblous, stupendolous prize!!! yeay!!!!

Thief

Smash Journeyman
If I was to make it up to this could someone house me+. I dunno how many people are coming with me, between 1-3, so could someone house at least 2, possibly 4?

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
That means that you will lose because you spelled my name wrong.

Zombie- You are more than welcome man. Who do you play with by the way?
In Melee I main C. Falcon, but Smash64 I use Ness. What skill level are we looking at here, and how many people normally show? I realize I could answer all these by coming out, but I'm not going to be able to make it this Saturday and just wanted to get a general idea of what to expect.

@ Yang, I am normally free after class most any time Monday-Friday, weekends sort of depend on what I've got going on. Just let me know and I'll see what I can do, thanks.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@Zombie Cola: First of all...Welcome. You should come to the biweeklies man. There are usually a bunch of regulars there and we all are pretty diverse in our character selections, so skill is pretty diverse as well. Pizza Inn = good clean family fun. Two thumbs up.

As for costume, I dont have one. But I guess thats ok. I could bring a guitar case and look like a bumb guitar player. HAHAHA But anyway, cant wait to see everyone tonight. ^___~

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
**** man. I REALLY wanna' go to this bi-weekly tonight but I don't know if I can. I'll probably leave work around 11:00, then it'll take about thirty minutes to get home or so. Even then, I have no way to get out the bi-weekly.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Yeah dude. That sucks big time with the whole closing thing. Zero said he proly wont be able to make it either because of his brother's birthday. That is some crap. Me and Brad are pretty much definately going to be there. Just finalizing some plans.

@Nite: Any word from Lance whether he is going tonight or not? I havent talked to him in a while. Hope he can make it.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
The only thing I have to say before the biweekly is

Ask and ye shall be served.
Repent, and thou shalt still face the Jiggs.
And do unto others... as long as it doesn't include 4 stocking me :)

Sandbox

Smash Cadet
Most likely by chelsea... If you need a ride then im sure u can tag along. ^_^

About my costume... Some things arent going to be right but i found a way to cover that...... and its going to be to funny if they know the story! ^_^

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Most likely by chelsea... If you need a ride then im sure u can tag along. ^_^

About my costume... Some things arent going to be right but i found a way to cover that...... and its going to be to funny if they know the story! ^_^
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not going to make her do that. I'm sure you'll all be at Nite's, or that's what I'm guessing, so I'd feel bad making her drive from Nite's house to mine around 11:30-11:40, and then heading out to the INN.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
@ Handorin, the video won't load. I'm not going to be able to make it tonight, but I'll definately try ansd get out there next time. I may need to practice up a bit, I traded my GC a while back for my Wii preorder so I'm sure I'm a bit rusty. I'm sure I'll figure something out by then though.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@Sandbox: I have some kinda bad news. Annie said that there is no way that you she will be able to finish you guys' costumes. She hasnt felt well the passed few days and that combined with little sleep and work, she hasnt had much time to work on them. She said that she still will finish them for you guys, but they wont be done by tonight. Sorry guys. ;___;

But as for the ride, I am not too sure how things are going down. I have yet to hear about Lance. Does anyone know if Deeber is going or not? And Sandbox, are you guys going to Nite's house first before we leave or what? If me and brad could tag along with you guys that would be most appreciated. Thanks.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
it really sucks all these people not coming. Fizz come on man. I havent been violated by Marths sword in a long time. I need it. Wheres Lance!!!?? i want a money match!! Zero bring your bro to the INN for his party. Dont forget you guys have to be present for crew battles too.

Nite

Smash Champion
Those matches are pretty old. So it is hard to get an idea of the competition based on that vid. I know that I have improved a lot since then and I know Thief has as well. So, if we get some new footage, that would be awesome.

Hey Jack- Are you coming tonight? I was just wondering, I haven't heard from you in a while. It's always more fun with you there.

SmashterLink- I'm pretty sure Lance isn't coming. It is hard for him to come, stay out all night, and then work open to close on Sunday with 1 hour of sleep.

Sandbox- Are you coming over here today? I haven't heard from you yet, just wondering.

LVL9- Sure thing man, I will bring my PSO memory cards. I hope that we have an extra gamecube to play on for a little bit. I'm not sure if Fizz is coming or not. I hope that he can. Some 3 player PSO at the INN would be pimp.

Sandbox

Smash Cadet
Nite- yeah i think that we will either pick u up and go to brad/skoot's or vice versa.

Smashter Link- Man... this is going to very hard to tell chelsea.... I'm going to get my head chewed off...... Oh and ive been trying to call u guys!!! Pick up the phone!

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@Sandbox: Sorry man. We went off for a while. We are home now. Sorry about the costumes again man. It was a long shot getting started so early. But Annie hasnt been feeling well for the passed few days also.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Houston High School brings home another win.

The real test is next saturday at the Liberty Bowl. o.o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom