• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

Handorin

Smash Hero
Final preparations are being made. I think I've FINALLY got everything set up.

Of course, when I wake up tomorrow I'll think of 20 more things to do, haha.

Can't wait!
Ever see about getting a projector to hook up so all 150 of us dont have to crowd around 1small tv?

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey Nite I still have your Phone Number but I need your address to your Humble Abode Good sir, if you don't mind send me a private message with your Home address if you would be so kind awesome one.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
WARNING FOR ICYS: Do NOT let Forward take his shirt off. Immediately after doing so, he killed Trail's Nana in like 5 seconds. Women, even chubby little Inuit women, cannot resist this man.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
o i quit my job so i kinda wanna go n stuff. :D ill talk to chz1. we talked and arent on bad terms right now, so yeah.

anyone want to team w/ a scrubby sheik if i can make it??

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah ChozenOne, we should practice.

I've already got a few team tactics in mind that work good :).

viperboy_74

Smash Master
rofl, i know...

tink left me a message yesterday saying he got into some trouble with his parents and doesn't think he can come... lol, ask him, not me... but without him coming, i have no one to ride w/ meaning no me either.

Tink

Smash Hero
well, even if my parents wernt yelling at me, i didnt have anybody to go with down to viperboys, meaning a 3 hour trip by myself, not too fun there <_<.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
cmon chz1, ur better than that, u know dittoing doesnt determine all that much :p

im coming for sure now.

i need a good partner to make money withhhhhhh.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah, chozen, it DOESNT AT ALL. Jigg dittos are some of the dumbest **** I've ever seen.

Plank, how are you getting there? I'll team if I do make it (you know how that goes)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Kyo- I have no idea if Fufu is coming to this or not, if he doesnt I wouldnt mind teaming if you pardon my speradic scrubbyness. (Unless I get a ton of warmups before doubles.)

Top Bottom