• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
TJ, if you make it down to Marion, we can probably take you the rest of the way. We're still going. Give me a call if you're interested.

3GOD

Smash Ace
Handorin - I tried to send you a PM, but your account is full. I have a couple of housing questions...PM me or catch me on AIM if you can.

Everyone else - Bring Setups! Please!

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
sliced my thumb open on a shuriken 2 days ago. i was showing a friend how cool it is to throw them and as it left my hand the razor-sharp edge of one of the blades dug into the meat of the thumb and then carried its trajectory up to thumb's last digit before going airborne. I decided not to get stitches since i don't have any health insurance at the moment..so its just bandaged up for now...i won't be playing any melee w/ it before thursday...so i'll see how it fairs then. hopefully its useable w/out too much pain then for the tournament..but as of right now it hurts to move it and the skin is very much hanging open, lol.
but yea, i'm awesome.

if my thumb still sux come the tournament, oh well..i'll still enter, but people can count me out of any money matches.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Wow. Just less than a week away now. I hope I'll be ready for this. I'll be training some, but I just don't know if it'll be enough.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
zane, i was just looking over the rules and am wondering why payouts are so steep?

with 100+ people, payouts are usually top 4/6, but ya have only top 3 in singles and only top 2 teams! crazy :p

you should reconsider than imo, but its up to you :p

just an offer

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
This is going to be such an event to prepare for its making me feel movitated to give it all I got. I can't wait to have the greastest fights of my smash life. I'm not holding back lol.

@Get Jiggy with it. - {My animated jifs are too big}

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Nah. At the time of making rules it was expecting 65-80 :p

We'll see how many enter. 1st place will get 1,000, period. After that, depending on how the math goes, we'll see how well things divide

moogle

Smash Ace
Any word on when teams is starting? Probably the earliest I could get there is maybe 5pm Friday. It's looking to be more like 7pm though. I'll have a better estimation later in the week.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Is anyone bringin a VCR or something to record to this tourney? So we can record Money Matches, tournament matches, etc?

Handorin

Smash Hero
I know Myz -at least- is bringin his laptop to record matches. I know others are being brought. (Try checking the first couple post?)

Nite

Smash Champion
This should be fun.

Chaddd- It's good to see that you are coming shawty! Haha.

Shiz- We gotta get lots of friendlies in. It's been so long.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah we do Nite.

And PrinceZane, your picking us up in the afternoon at 1:30 P.M. Friday, from the Airport right?

Tink

Smash Hero
sons, it is on again. unless viperboy cant go now, im going to try to go again =))). ill rbing my controller along this time though, so forwards done :p.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Well, I've just had one ride bail out on me and the other (Red) just told some Nashville guys he'd take them...So, unless the Nashville guys' hearts grow two sizes too big then I won't be able to come :(

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Mou. ;-; I won't be able to make the second day of the tourney since I'm moving that day, so I'm not sure if I'll come for doubles. I might. Sorry Run7 and Zane. ;_____;

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, I've just had one ride bail out on me and the other (Red) just told some Nashville guys he'd take them...So, unless the Nashville guys' hearts grow two sizes too big then I won't be able to come :(
Dude, Virg, you -must- come to this. What about our MM? =( You cant just drive yourself?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Dude, Virg, you -must- come to this. What about our MM? =( You cant just drive yourself?
That's the problem; I don't have a car. Otherwise I'd be there in a heartbeat. I guess we'll have to delay our MM or I can hire a replacement....Tink?

Now that I think about it, I'm not going to be in Memphis for a while...man, that sucks :(

Nite

Smash Champion
That's what I'm talking about. Tinky and TJ back in the game.

Fizz- You should at least come and hang out with us for a while. I'm gonna miss you man.

Handorin

Smash Hero
That's the problem; I don't have a car. Otherwise I'd be there in a heartbeat. I guess we'll have to delay our MM or I can hire a replacement....Tink?

Now that I think about it, I'm not going to be in Memphis for a while...man, that sucks :(
As long as he fights like you would fight. I want a chance at winning. >_>

You need to have a serious talk to your driver. ;)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm going to go ahead and do you all a favor.

If anyone has a VCR or laptop that they -MIGHT- bring to record, then go ahead and bring it!! ^^ Theres nothing wrong with having one and not having to use it. ALSO it would be so totally cool to open the INNsomnia V videos thread and see like eighty videos!!

Top Bottom