• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Yeah, oops on the typo.

I'll update the Pre-reg list to add an "available housing" list. People that are housing let me know how many spots you have open and we'll see if we can get some of these people in :)

McCloud - I already said that we're going to work with the school schedule the best we can. 2:00 is when reg starts, not ends. There will be a more concrete schedule as far as when the tournies will start once we get a general idea of how many people are going to be running late

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
I will be coming to this and i will be having a grand ol' time as well.

I can also bring a setup if needed and some multi taps.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
@Zane - I havent mentioned it to him yet but i will sometime soon, but i really dont know if he'll come on account of he doesnt like playing smash competitvely much anymore so well just hope so.

Oh and i seen the update where i was put down for a Cube.... its not a cube its a Wii ( i sold my cube ) Bah doesnt matter it will still be the same thing pretty much.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Hey Zane i forgot to mention that i could bring my Capture Card if you want and the TV im bringing has a VCR built in so ill i have 2 method's of recording if needed. Also with the capture card ill need a laptop to use, so if your interested then let me know.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
Hey all, me and atleast one friend should be coming for this. You can add Eraz and Fuze to your list. We are doing doubles and singles. If you do Low tier I hope Link is allowed. ;)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I'm gonna talk to some more Little Rock people later on today to make sure they're up for going to this. The only thing I know that could be a problem would be that they would have to possibly ask for Fri-Sun off of work. Otherwise, they all want to go. All the people I could think of would be:

BMW
Ace
Skye
Siefersythe
Jake
Tree
Maybe Lvl9(He actually did tell us all he's going to INN V, but who knows for sure)
+ some of the people Sarge knows

I'll try to find out soon so the pre-reg gets boosted a little. I'm sure some of them will go; I just don't know which ones.

I like the idea of having a Sleepover at the INN between tourny days. That really helps out on lodging. I hope that works out.

Handorin

Smash Hero
ahh, I see it now. I dont remember him posting.

O ya, McC, you know Yang isnt reaming with you. So do you want to now?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
O ya, McC, you know Yang isnt reaming with you. So do you want to now?
Its true, im planning on teaming with DJboonbuggy or even possibly Fufu... who hasn't made an appearance at the INN in so long, but will be going to INNV and RoE!!

also- I may be able to house one or two, so if it looks like we need the numbers, i can see about it.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
iono just yet, it's not during our spring break so chances are slim....and it's like 14 hours.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
No no no RAM, you misunderstood. I meant throw the money in your face, so you could snatch it and run. Then buy me a banana split for getting you over a grand :p

only1z - Sweet, thanks man. I plan on doing the same for my region, anyone else that wants to follow suit, feel free.

Nite

Smash Champion
Zane- I know I am housing RAM and whoever comes with him. If it is only RAM and Drumma, then I could house at least 2 more. Possibly more if people like to sleep on the floor. =)

Z- Awesome man. I'd like to see you guys back.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
INN5 is too far away, my smash flame slowly grows by the day, all I can say is what the hay,
hopefully INN5 won't be a rainy day, Zane is that all you can say?

OOOOOO!!! Kyo just flowed you guys with a little of poetry!

nikePK

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there Zane.

Why is it 2 days long? Is teams one day and singles another? Or are you doing Singles/Doubles one day and then stuff like Crew/Team Crew/Low Tier the next???

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
lol... I love you Floridians. :)

*crosses fingers and waits on Z's news*

Updated pre-reg, let me know if this is OK or to change it Nite.

And the INN has an ad at the top of the page, woo!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Ah, I see what you mean. I thought you meant 1 way, rofl.

Stay 2 days, makes the driving less evil :) Come Oooooooooon!

P.s. Updated pre-reg. Just got the approval on the Pizza Inn being a housing location!!

Top Bottom