• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inui Presents: Great Revival

Coney

Smash Master
Banning for Kai then? Not banning for Sonic for Kai then?

Also both Ike AND Sonic have placed extremely well (San, X, Espy at times) all playing Sonic, even beating players like TYRANT.

The viability of these characters, placed with the viability of ness would entail them to get banned from Low Tiers. (Maybe not Ike since san's the only one).

So It's leave Ness, or ban Ness, Sonic, and/or Ike.
well to be fair, he IS leaving sonic banned in singles, otherwise i'd throw a hissy-fit

i just think it's silly to allow one character but not the other in a low tier event, when they literally share a spot only slightly above low tier together. i mean if you had banned bowser then i wouldn't have said anything, but it just seems unfair.

it would be fair to mention that ness is probably going up in the next tier list too, and will probably be pretty far from low tier when the next update comes in a few weeks. but for now, to allow one half of a tier spot for a tier-exclusive tournament seems mind-boggling.

ban metaknight jr. imo

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I don't think Ness is that good cuz they are easily countered by stuff you probably don't know, you just don't know how to fight Ness, and no I'm not even basing on Zucco lmao Ive ***** every Ness players in LT. Yea his Bthrow is gay, but his fair isn't that good, easily punished by Ike's long *** range, Falcon's shield > Jab, Lucas ftilt,etc LEARN TO FIGHT NESS lmao.

Ban ICS since no one can fight that in a 1v1

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I SHOULDNT HAVE BROUGHT HIM TO BRINSTAR.

It was a very bad choice. not saying I would have won if I didnt, but yeah.

I got this next time. next time is the tie breaker!

edit: I plan on never going to double tourneys again lol. cant seem to do it without ****ing up one or the other.
The mindset of a champion right here :D

Also ness is free for yoshi

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Obviously the only way to settle this is by looking at the Ness character board match-up list.

Advantages: 60-40
Lucas
Samus
Captain Falcon

Fox
Bowser
Jigglypuff

Slight advantages: 55-45
Ike
Link
ZSS
Olimar
Yoshi

Even: 50-50
Lucario
Sonic
Zelda

Kirby
Pikachu
Luigi

Slight disadvantage: 45-55
Falco
Peach
Pit
Ice Climbers
DK
Rob
Mario

Zucco

Smash Master
I don't care if he hates it. What happened, happened. If it's relevant, I will bring it up. Ally doesn't think Ness is broken because he beat Zucco solidly in a low tier tournament, but that doesn't mean that much. Zucco has dominated low tier doubles consistently, even beating me (when I wasn't with Kai or M2K) many times. Ness is clearly too good for low tier doubles (lol 2nd at a stacked national) and probably too good for low tier singles (FOW and Shaky both have won money nationally/regionally numerous times with Ness).

It's not dumb...unless the BBR and AiB's doubles tier list people are dumb... :confused:
I dont play Ness often, I never learned MUs with him. I didnt know how to deal with Ike, I didnt know that grab release to Knee didnt actually work, ect.

I wont be entering low tiers so it doesnt matter. I hope Ninjalink and Atomsk team in low tiers. iceys and lucas way too good.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure ICS have advantage over most of em, he's still allowed, where's your logic Shadow >.>
?
lmao, ally, did you READ the matchup chart?
These people believe that ness only loses to FALCO by FIFTY FIVE TO FORTY FIVE.
Same with ICs! Crazy *** ness mains.
Chill bro. I was obviously trolling.

Zucco

Smash Master
Brawl Minus is worst.
its not worse, but its bad.

at least cool things happen in brawl-. low tiers is just........characters with 1 or 2 options fighting and repeating those same options over and over.

Zucco

Smash Master
Lmao like if you didnt repeat the same easy combo in Minus, LOLOLOL its so ****ty, its not even a game, its a 'mod'.
salty!

everything is easy, I agree.

pwii, im up because im going to ohio today. long *** car ride and I need to get ready.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Obviously the only way to settle this is by looking at the Ness character board match-up list.
-saved for space-
MARIO

Advantages(6:4):
Ganon
Captain Falcon
Yoshi
Link
Ivysaur
Samus

Slight Advantages(55:45):
Bowser
Pokemon Trainer(Overall)
R.O.B.
Ike
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ness
Zelda

Even(50:50)
Toon Link
Diddy Kong
Kirby
Pit
DK
Sheik
Luigi
Pikachu
Zero Suit Samus
Charizard
Squirtle
Fox
Lucas

I think thats every character possible in low Tiers, Italics are used for inui's tournament allowed characters not Low Tier.
BTW these dont look like the matchups of an F Tier character :/

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
The low tier match up charts gotta chill lmao, i don't think they're reliable, mario does not 60:40 wtf, some other mus look rather sketchy lol

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Icy's in low tiers is bull though. Take that crap out. If bowser is allowed, allow everyone in bowser's tier.

It's ****ing low tiers though...so who cares...Also, I'll most likely not be able to make this lucas :( sorry. School comes first.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Icy's in low tiers is bull though. Take that crap out. If bowser is allowed, allow everyone in bowser's tier.

It's ****ing low tiers though...so who cares...Also, I'll most likely not be able to make this lucas :( sorry. School comes first.
I forgot Bowser was as good as everybody in his tier(lol)

EVERYBODY REGARDS ICS AS ONE OF THE WORST TEAMS CHARACTERS, WHY ARE PEOPLE *****ING? LOL!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Because if it comes down to a 1v1 low tier vs icy's there is 0 hope for the low tier.

Vex I love you but you're coming off as really biased right now :(

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Because if it comes down to a 1v1 low tier vs icy's there is 0 hope for the low tier.

Vex I love you but you're coming off as really biased right now :(
I won't be playing Bowser in Low tiers anyway. He's boring.

Also, *looks back on Lain vs Ninjalink's Lucas*

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ouch dude...

Well whatever I probably won't even go to this, just trying to help out people who use actual low tiers.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
MARIO

Advantages(6:4):
Ganon
Captain Falcon
Yoshi
Link
Ivysaur
Samus

Slight Advantages(55:45):
Bowser
Pokemon Trainer(Overall)
R.O.B.
Ike
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ness
Zelda

Even(50:50)
Toon Link
Diddy Kong
Kirby
Pit
DK
Sheik
Luigi
Pikachu
Zero Suit Samus
Charizard
Squirtle
Fox
Lucas

I think thats every character possible in low Tiers, Italics are used for inui's tournament allowed characters not Low Tier.
BTW these dont look like the matchups of an F Tier character :/
mario was never meant for low tiers more like bottom mid tier but whatever =D

fgt

mario is clearly broken.
yayyyy

The low tier match up charts gotta chill lmao, i don't think they're reliable, mario does not 60:40 wtf, some other mus look rather sketchy lol
he does. hes underrated/used char

trufaxs fgt

lol at mario being 50/50 with toon link/diddy and dk
yeeeeep he does at least around there

dont really matter about ratios their just numbers but theyre estimated range of that *shrug*

fgt

Bowser beats Mario.
something like that

Hai YES! =D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why are people trying to debate about something I'm not changing no matter what?

Singles and doubles list = different.

It's staying as is.

Btw I have to change venues. :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Manager is an idiot.

I've hosted 70+ out of a smaller venue on a single electrical circuit with no issues, but he thinks I don't have enough space or power and won't let me rent the room. I'm going to switch to Heavy Garbage's venue for this one (don't worry, I'll still be the main host and I'm paying for the venue) and then look into my father's former Knights of Columbus council in Neptune for the future.

I know my hosting sh*t, but the manager doesn't. I know the Wii uses 1/10th the power of something like a 360 and a CRT TV uses only about double what the Wii uses, so a single circuit would work. I also know how to manage space, and this room had more space than the Garden Room.

That hotel just lost a lot of good business from me.

I'll finalize everything when I get back from Ohio.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
That venue is like 12 minutes from me lucas, chance of me going increased. Round grill afterwards? :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I really want my own venue that I get and take care of myself, so I'm still looking for something near me. I'm going to use HG's this time if I can, though.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
My brawl minus Charizard and Ganon are angry they are being overlooked.

I am teaming with Cable in low tier doubles if he wants to do it. but if he doesn't, I am willing to team with someone. I play every low tier. especially Ganon, who I think isnt half bad in doubles. =]

Top Bottom