• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inui Presents: Great Revival

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
My brawl minus Charizard and Ganon are angry they are being overlooked.

I am teaming with Cable in low tier doubles if he wants to do it. but if he doesn't, I am willing to team with someone. I play every low tier. especially Ganon, who I think isnt half bad in doubles. =]
We should do that yoshi + ganon ;D

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Like I said, Low tiers trying to stop ICS healing? good luck, Low tier hardcore gone in 1 sec will be a success.
In viridian city 7, NinjaLink teamed with Lain.

NinjaLink went Lucas and Lain with IC's. NinjaLink went on the offensive and lain wen't on the camp/defense, whenever ninjalink needed to heal, they need 2 seconds and ninjalink goes from 100% to zero.

good luck breaking that up in low tiers.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
No, there isn't. I'm not changing the date based on a tournament in Washington or California or for a Melee tournament.

Bowser has many bad match-ups in low tiers. He loses quite badly to Samus and Link, has a disadvantage against Link, a very slight disadvantage to Ike, and maybe others.

Ness is broken. Ness's back throw and forward air put him in a league above all low tiers. He doesn't have counters in the low tier at all. Even Ike has some bad match-ups in Samus and Link.

YES :)

I really wanted you to come
Your post fails mad hard regarding Ness not being a low tier character.
You mentioned his f-air which is not even as godly as you think it is.
His backthrow which is one of his few kills moves and that is if you get grabbed.
He has just as many weaknesses as any other low tier character in the game.

All you have to say is your going by what the tier list says, which is completely understandable :)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
who cares about seeding that game lmao

you're the best and Brandon is second best and everyone is trash compared to you two since nobody else plays it that seriously or uses SS++ Upper God Tier

unless Nairo shows up
:mad:

Brandon/Nairo/Zucco/ksizzle = the best players

people that don't suck = Ally/Doom/Inui/Atomsk/Nakat/Bajisci/Coney/Delta/Vex

Idk about anyone else
*Beat Brandon at Apex, has beaten Nairo when his character was broken as ****, beaten Zucco, lost to Ksizzle at Apex*

i wish i had a chance to play nairo/ksizzle/diem at apex so i could judge myself against them, or at least see how far i am behind

i'm in a region that's terribly lacking in minus

zucco completely obliterated me though so it's probably a moot point
Get your Luifree outta here. :bee:

Ness is broken. Ness's back throw and forward air put him in a league above all low tiers. He doesn't have counters in the low tier at all. Even Ike has some bad match-ups in Samus and Link.
Ness is so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

The mindset of a champion right here :D

Also ness is free for yoshi
Yessssssssssssss.

Obviously the only way to settle this is by looking at the Ness character board match-up list.

Slight advantages: 55-45
Yoshi
LOL.

MARIO

Advantages(6:4):
Yoshi
LOL

My brawl minus Charizard and Ganon are angry they are being overlooked.

I am teaming with Cable in low tier doubles if he wants to do it. but if he doesn't, I am willing to team with someone. I play every low tier. especially Ganon, who I think isnt half bad in doubles. =]
So is my Brawl minus Yoshi.

Team with me for low tiers? Yoshi GR > Ganon Thunder Stomp sounds incredibly sexy.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
lol.

I've never lost to a mario in my life.

Lucas has no bad low tier MUs.

and tbh, I only want to keep ICs in lo tier doubles for Lucas + ICs lmao.

allowing that is laughable.

it'd be crappy if Me + Meep had to olay NL + Atomsk though.

that's assuming meep goes.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Sonic's matchups in low tier are even or better for him (Bar Lucas/Mario)
Bowser goes a little worse than sonic would.
And Ness goes even or better (Bar Mario)
You know nothing about Sonic.
Ness isn't low tier. If you want a little boy to play with so much I can direct you all to some fine Playgrounds around this area, relax.

Hype~!
LMAO!

well to be fair, he IS leaving sonic banned in singles, otherwise i'd throw a hissy-fit
Agreed. Sonic is my character and it's quite clear that it would be me and Inui playing each other in the end like it has been in the past. My character is allowed for doubles so I team with him and he makes money. Then his biggest threat is out of low tier singles with his character being allowed. I'd say I have good reason to be irritated but I'm not. He's following the list, and to be quite honest I don't give a **** whether ness is out or in. I'm just gonna enter Singles with falcon anyway XD

Btw I have to change venues. :(
Manager is an idiot.

I've hosted 70+ out of a smaller venue on a single electrical circuit with no issues, but he thinks I don't have enough space or power and won't let me rent the room. I'm going to switch to Heavy Garbage's venue for this one (don't worry, I'll still be the main host and I'm paying for the venue) and then look into my father's former Knights of Columbus council in Neptune for the future.

I know my hosting sh*t, but the manager doesn't. I know the Wii uses 1/10th the power of something like a 360 and a CRT TV uses only about double what the Wii uses, so a single circuit would work. I also know how to manage space, and this room had more space than the Garden Room.

That hotel just lost a lot of good business from me.

I'll finalize everything when I get back from Ohio.
Dude.....please tell me the event is still happening......

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Agreed. Sonic is my character and it's quite clear that it would be me and Inui playing each other in the end like it has been in the past. My character is allowed for doubles so I team with him and he makes money. Then his biggest threat is out of low tier singles with his character being allowed.
I guarantee I would not lose to your Sonic.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Ness isn't low tier. If you want a little boy to play with so much I can direct you all to some fine Playgrounds around this area, relax.

Hype~!
lolololol!!!!

Sorry Kai for Pink's disrespectful manners, he has a tendency to be too honest to people at times.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Honesty is bad!?!

I met him at pound 4. Though, at that point, he was going through a fox phase.

I was just bored tbh.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
lolololol!!!!

Sorry Kai for Pink's disrespectful manners, he has a tendency to be too honest to people at times.
Yeah sure.

Honesty is bad!?!

I met him at pound 4. Though, at that point, he was going through a fox phase.

I was just bored tbh.
I never remember meeting you. If you saw me using Fox it was most likely friendlies I was playing.

I know you were bored. That's why I stopped responding.

Kai is mad good though.
I'm happy we have speed experience.
I NEVER run the timer. I'd hardly call that viable experience vs me. Besides we've already MM'd in the past

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Yup.

ahh well, trivial things like that don't really matter much now.

ignore me as you have been doing lol. it's honestly just me being bored T_T

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
lol.

I've never lost to a mario in my life.

Lucas has no bad low tier MUs.
Yoshi beats Lucas. :bee:

Agreed. Sonic is my character and it's quite clear that it would be me and Inui playing each other in the end like it has been in the past. My character is allowed for doubles so I team with him and he makes money. Then his biggest threat is out of low tier singles with his character being allowed. I'd say I have good reason to be irritated but I'm not. He's following the list, and to be quite honest I don't give a **** whether ness is out or in. I'm just gonna enter Singles with falcon anyway XD
But I've beaten both your character's in MMs. :(

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Doubles.

Actually read the first post next time.

Ness will not be legal in low tiers. Ness, unlike the other characters, has placed in the money at large regionals/nationals in both singles and teams, and is thus proven viable. Ness's f-air shuts down many low tiers and his b-throw gives him an easy and guaranteed way to kill early, which is something no low tier has; they all actually struggle to kill in most cases.

Ice Climbers are not legal in low tier singles. They are legal in low tier doubles because the AiB doubles tier list project placed them at the second worst spot on the list, so there is no reason to ban them.

The low tier lists are not up for debate. AiB's doubles tier list was used, and the official BBR singles tier list was used with the inclusion of Bowser due to him having many counters in low tiers, which Ness does not (he beats/***** them all).
Weren't you in charge of the AIB doubles tier list? >_______>

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
No, I was. I just didn't see the point of your attention post.
Well, I was responding to a post where you had said that it would probably be you and Inui at the end again, which I took to mean that one of you would be at grand finals. So I said that I've beaten both your low tiers in MMs to mean that that wouldn't necessarily be true.

It wasn't really an attention post. Sorry it came off that way. @_@

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Well, I was responding to a post where you had said that it would probably be you and Inui at the end again, which I took to mean that one of you would be at grand finals. So I said that I've beaten both your low tiers in MMs to mean that that wouldn't necessarily be true.

It wasn't really an attention post. Sorry it came off that way. @_@
I strongly believe it would be me and Inui in GF. To each his own. No worries

Top Bottom