• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Investigation - Your character's hardest Match Up?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Except that everything goes through Luigi's fireball, and it gives you plenty of time to just, you know, jump over him and go back to running away :p Idk, this isn't the place for me to talk crap about Luigi lol

:059:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
diddy isn't really good vs wario
even at best
and ics dont **** sheik
but these are wofl boards so w/e

i actually applaud a secondary luigi, he indeed does well vs the counters :d
although imo snake beats wolf as well. mu is kinda gay
If snake counters Wolf for you theeeeeeeen....2ndary Marth. Marth is indeed another very good 2ndary for wolf imo

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Marth gets the **** handled by good DDD's though.

Tonie, Diddy does fine vs Wario. Even is good enough for me, when I have favorable match-ups against Pikachu and DDD in the process. We all know that it's the CG that makes these match-ups so hard and Wario's is the hardest to execute so it's the one I'm most likely to use Wolf against [even though he actually ***** Wolf the hardest]. For now, covering Pikachu and DDD takes top priority even though these match-ups are perfectly winnable.

Laem

Smash Champion
If snake counters Wolf for you theeeeeeeen....2ndary Marth. Marth is indeed another very good 2ndary for wolf imo
i always feel bad for snakes getting juggled by marth its such a pain LOL

Marth gets the **** handled by good DDD's though.

Tonie, Diddy does fine vs Wario. Even is good enough for me, when I have favorable match-ups against Pikachu and DDD in the process. We all know that it's the CG that makes these match-ups so hard and Wario's is the hardest to execute so it's the one I'm most likely to use Wolf against [even though he actually ***** Wolf the hardest]. For now, covering Pikachu and DDD takes top priority even though these match-ups are perfectly winnable.

how is covering pika and ddd top priority when u really should be knowing the MK falco and snake MU mostly :p (which for you means PLAY WOLF not diddy)
anddd marth vs d3 is like wolf vs d3 in the way that dont get grabbed equals d3 can't really do ****, + marth is better than wolf so yeah, pretty tough MU in reality

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Covering Pika / DDD with my second character. I use Wolf against MK, Falco and Snake as well as any Wario that doesn't know [or refuses to use] the chaingrab.

Choice

Smash Champion
yea its nice how quite a few wario's are against the cg, though honestly i dont think its not a mentality i support. play to win!

Choice

Smash Champion
i have fun when people are trying to win vs me. but not when people are just running away from me around the stage =/

Top Bottom