• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Trent

Smash Champion
That's got nothin' on Joker face.
Can't read my, can't read my
No he can't read my Joker face
(She's got to love nobody)
(She's got to love nobody)

J-J-J-Joker face, J-J-Joker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

Ptato

Smash Cadet
hey, Becca and I are probably going to come down for some games today since it's our last day before moving back into Ames. Maybe around four or fiveish.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Fun tourney guys Brawl- is just awesome Ike is rig ^.^

Hey, I'll do melee at the next Joker's. I'll use the doc.
I though you where going to be gone for another week o.0
Which by the way how did your moms surgery go.

Dude Joker, I just watched that MG Retrospective you were talking about.

Epic. So epic.
I told you man that help me understand it soooooooo much better can't wait for Peace Walker I still need to reserved it so I can get the headband also Tyser you should watch it too hell everyone should watch it cause Metal Gear is the best game of all time OF . . . .ALL . . . . .TIMES ^.^
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/metal-gear-retrospective/6748

@Love: If you ever drop by Gamestop you should reserved it for me and I'll pay you back when I make it big XP
Just the $5

(He's got to love nobody)
(He's got to love nobody)

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

hey, Becca and I are probably going to come down for some games today since it's our last day before moving back into Ames. Maybe around four or fiveish.
What happen I waited and waited T.T

lol I actually saw this a while back also the original is actually funnier since he's actually saying the whole thing XD

I found a wild Bombsoldier playing BlazBlue:
I always thought Bang was awesome specially cause he get's his own theme song plus the guy singing it is the same guy who sang Cha-La Head-Cha La

Shoutouts will hopefully come later. I'm too tired/sick/in pain to post anything but this. I went to the ER last night lol.
ER for what??? too much pineapple drank?
No it's because we had none so we where pretty dry that day sigh
Also Love we should drink I don't think I have ever drank with you before besides a couple so yeah, Skizm I'm looking at you too >.0

So yeah Grinnel Crew as I was telling Twink you guys should come down and play games any time not just tourney days so if you ever want to drop by for games feel free to do so that pretty much goes for anyone post something and we can probably get more people to show ^.^

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hey Joker!

Her surgery went really well, she's already like, up and walking it's crazy. The doctors say she's healing pretty fast.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Misty Mountain weekend = Anime Iowa weekend.
I already paid 45 for that so I'm not gonna back out now.
This.
Yeah, I was going to go but then my throat became super sore and I coughed up blood. So I'd figured I'd better pass.

Unrelated but Lulz: http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3278/fightersc.jpg

If anyone's up for games today let me know.

PortCity

Smash Ace
That picture is pretty funny. I don't get the Street Fighter fans...are they trying to say they are the coolest? Tekken fans only care about juggles...pretty funny. Brawl fans...pretty accurate :)...but the funniest and most accurate of all... "Vs. Fans" LOL...yep...if you are black and you play fighting games, you probably play Marvel.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
That picture is pretty funny. I don't get the Street Fighter fans...are they trying to say they are the coolest? Tekken fans only care about juggles...pretty funny. Brawl fans...pretty accurate :)...but the funniest and most accurate of all... "Vs. Fans" LOL...yep...if you are black and you play fighting games, you probably play Marvel.
Yeah I didn't understand SF fans either. 90s Treehuggers!? The BlazBlue one is even more confusing but its better then putting another weeaboo picture.

The Arcana Heart picture made me laugh so hard. Scharlachrot is the love of my LAIFU!

§chizm

Smash Lord
SF Fans are cool, and Blazblue Fans are gay (and possibly reveal themselves in public).

resTy

Smash Champion
Anthony, Insanity is kicking my ass so bad lol; I'm only on Day 2 xD
I have a feeling I'm doing everything wrong, but we'll see after the 60 days :p

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Anthony, Insanity is kicking my ass so bad lol; I'm only on Day 2 xD
I have a feeling I'm doing everything wrong, but we'll see after the 60 days :p
the first week of both months feels like that. the more that ur body gets use to the high intervals, it starts to get better over time. just stick with it and u'll be fine. just remember that proper nutrition is also a key factor

resTy

Smash Champion
Nutrition is where I'm going to probably fail since I eat whatever I want :'(
What kind of diet did you go on? I'll try to just copy you if possible :')

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
SF Fans are cool, BlazBlue fans are the Yaranaika guy. [Mad gay] Vs is pretty much right. There are no Virtua Fighter fans. Not sure I understand the KoF one xD. Melty Blood = Weeaboooo Tekken = Jugglz, Arcana Heart = Weeeeaaaabooooo and Smash = True

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
SF Fans are cool, BlazBlue fans are the Yaranaika guy. [Mad gay] Vs is pretty much right. There are no Virtua Fighter fans. Not sure I understand the KoF one xD. Melty Blood = Weeaboooo Tekken = Jugglz, Arcana Heart = Weeeeaaaabooooo and Smash = True
Mexicans/Latino players in general are GOD at KOF games. For real, not joking.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Narrow interpretation yo.

SF Fans = 90s Treehuggers. For reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1afIqXKYp6c
BlazBlue = BlazButtsecks
Virtua Fighter = What fans?
King of Fighters = Its the most popular game south of the border. Seriously ask Christian, its much more relevant and still is.
Melty Blood = Neco Arc is the love of my life?
Tekken = They're doing it wrong they need to be by a wall.
Arcana Heart = Scharlachrot is the love of my LAIFU! I'm going to make a pillow of her and marry it.
Smash = Lolololol

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I've got things to do the weekend I come home.

Btw if you guys are still discussing the date for the next monthly I'm gunna agree with Tyser and say it should be in July.

§chizm

Smash Lord
tourney starts at 4 at davids on sunday.

greg scizm blank kudo joker jlo?
I'm generally wary about taking my car OoS anymore, otherwise I'd go.
Hey, so we're having an awesome party at our new apartment. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120938187940839 Anybody who wants to come down is invited. We're going to set up Brawl- in addition to DDR and Rock Band. Any questions message Becca cuz I never check this thing.
Coolies. I work till like 8:30 or something but if I'm not ridic tired I might show up.
Yeah I'm reading the comics and they're pretty good. Hopefully the movie is just as good.

Joker I may show up later today around 6 or something for some games.

gantrain05

Smash Master
well i've been unexpectedly scheduled to work sunday, but im going to try and find someone to cover for me so that i can still make it to nebraska.

Top Bottom