• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa Smash Ready To Explode!

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Hey Funked you gonna do anything with the face plate off your old Wii case? Mine is kinda broken after the mod chip incident. I'd gladly buy it from you.

Funked

Smash Apprentice
I dont really care what thread we use as long as everyone uses one thread. Its annoying to have to sift through 4-5 threads to get info.

Gabe- Yeah ill prolly sell it to you, im not using it.

Yeah i dunno if they will let you change controlls i sure the hell hope so.

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
joker or C.love can u guys make me a wolf sig with samus i kindve want it too look like ther both standing next to each other back to back holding there guns up thnx :)

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
I don't remember I think it was made by a guy name epsilon52. He is the best sig maker. He had a legendary sig shop open. But he closed it and only makes sigs for georgia now :(

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well so my friend Austin wants to hold a tourney on 3/29 and it be held on Des Moines.

I know theres already one that day
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=143940

So I told him about this thread and asked him to post which i guess I'm doing but anyways

The question is if people would prefer Des Moines or MN or have it a different day on April
I think April will be better since people have already made plans to go to MN.

Any ideas.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I would rather do a tourney in April cuz if we have a tourney that day, then we are competing with MN for attendance and more people would show up at MN since that thread been up for quite some time.

Echo

Smash Champion
and the week before that theres one in Omaha. You should probably do it the 5th of April.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Well so my friend Austin wants to hold a tourney on 3/29 and it be held on Des Moines.

I know theres already one that day
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=143940

So I told him about this thread and asked him to post which i guess I'm doing but anyways

The question is if people would prefer Des Moines or MN or have it a different day on April
I think April will be better since people have already made plans to go to MN.

Any ideas.
Aw.. i guess april then since theres already one that day... get a tourny in des moines goin as soon as possible tho! My "crew" will be there :)

-BC-

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Wow there's so much stuff popping up. Sounds good to me :D. Not sure what's going on what because I'm really confused. When the tournaments are going on for sure can you post them up on the first post or something funked. That way I can see what's happening.

I'll do one in june! xD. These are pretty much monthlies. Which is good because we'll all get better and be able to travel to a huge tourney together and tear their ******* up.

Fine ill do it in july xD

Top Bottom