• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is That Tournament: December 10th, 2011

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
I will go, and will bring a setup, and as many useful extension cords as I can find at my place.

DarrellD

Smash Ace
At least its not someone like mango saying it.

Then everyone would be saying Deluxe =(

TheGoat

Smash Ace
Darn quarter system, this is the weekend before finals for me. O well have fun and make sure to host this again some time!

Shroomed

Smash Master
shroomed blows as a smashtag

btw, who's down to go to the club after this?

non-musty smashers only jus sayin

there's a club across the street and ive never been to one in san jose and they're full of asians i hear so who's down????

so far:

ME
maybe brandon
???????

MacD

Banned via Administration
i finish my finals tonight, so i'm free starting tomorrow

but i thought you knew me well enough that i never ever go home unless i have to

probably won't be going home until genesis (parents want me to do wisdom teeth at home), though i might end up in norcal if there is a big CGC or something in april/may

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey everyone

we really need cubes

we're 6 cubes short of the amount of tv's we have

if anyone can bring cubes of some sort so we can match the tv's we have that would be greatly appreciated.

peter, sheridan, pocky, scar, phil can one of u guys help us with the bracket??, i kinda don't know how to make a bracket that well.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Dang, how many people are going to this/how many setups do you need? It looks like you've got a ton already.

Man, I wish I could go to this.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
shroomed blows as a smashtag

btw, who's down to go to the club after this?

non-musty smashers only jus sayin

there's a club across the street and ive never been to one in san jose and they're full of asians i hear so who's down????

so far:

ME
maybe brandon
???????
I am willing to go to the club only if I don't have to pay for anything (no cover fee).

hey everyone

we really need cubes

we're 6 cubes short of the amount of tv's we have

if anyone can bring cubes of some sort so we can match the tv's we have that would be greatly appreciated.

peter, sheridan, pocky, scar, phil can one of u guys help us with the bracket??, i kinda don't know how to make a bracket that well.
I need a ride to the tournament from Milpitas/Golfland. I have 2 TVs and 1 cube, and can bring them all only if I can get a ride to the tournament (I don't have a car - only a bike). I can take care of myself with regards to getting home after the tournament (so no need to worry about that part), but I do need a ride _to_ the tournament (to carry the equipment). Please let me know if you are able to pick me and my stuff up from my place in Milpitas (by Golfland) on Saturday morning for the tournament. Thanks.

Miharu

Smash Hero
clubbing's overrated. rather just go play bp or something

kizzo i'd give u a ride but my car's full

joeplicate

Smash Master
what about

ButtPlugger2k9

de4uan

or what about

Da_Proctologist

cuz that way you get the "da" from your name