• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is That Tournament: December 10th, 2011

Mimorox

Smash Cadet
Am I allowed to show up at like 4:30 or so to spectate? I'll pay the venue fee if I know who to pay it to. I just moved here two days ago and didn't realize there was a tournament till like 5 minutes ago lol

Gaara♥

Smash Master
you can definitely show up at 4:30. Seek out HomeMadeWaffles or Julian (the hosts) when you get there and ask if you have to pay the venue fee

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
This was such a stacked tournament. Really fun though, ggs everyone.

Someone let me know who won grand finals so I can update the bracket. Also, Brandon or Julian, one of you guys should pm me your email address so I can send you the tio file.

Shoutouts later

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Rough bracket gents. Hats off to Kevin and Jason for tapping me. See me next time when my fire is out of control

:phone:

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
cool, i'm tied with the germ!

great sets everyone!!

SFAT, I will get you next time after I get more fox experience hehe. And Bob$, you taught me that I have to be smart and figure out solutions for every situations. Thanks for the tips =D!!! Finally Replicate and Darrell, good set guys!! I'll have to watch my back even more from now on.

strawhats

Smash Master
Where was Jeff?

Also wtf happened to Lucien, guy was giving everybody the business a year ago but is no where to be found these days?

:phone:

Eggz

Smash Hero
fun as ****, fat shoutout post comin later

sorry if i greezed anyone, alcohol johns

edit: apparently i greezed hella hard and was a *******
don't remember, blacked out everything after 1st set of finals
im gay
super sorry for *** mode

but alcohol 4 ever

WassupJB

Smash Lord
@strawhats - lucien doesn't have the time

@tafo thanks, do you know how many entrants? like over 50?

Violence

Smash Lord
I'm gonna try to make it to the next one >_>

It'll be me experimenting with bussing into Seattle and flying from there, to see if the tickets are cheaper.

Hopefully I can make it.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
also, want to clarify something about discounts for setups:

you get a discount for bringing something yourself, not (necessarily) b/c your car of people brought something. a car of five bringing one cube/tv does not get five discounts. just an example, of course if you bring multiple setups then you will get multiple discounts

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Can anyone check to see if they ended up with an extra black memory card? I believe I left it at the ITT before this one. You can check to see if it's my card from the games on it, I think it should have Melee, Ikaruga, Sonic Adventure 2, Metroid Prime, Mario Sunshine, Super Monkey Ball 2, Double Dash, and some others.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Idea for side tournament: "banned stages"
Same rules as regular tourney except you strike from:
MK2, Green Greens, Mute City, Termina, Onett
Counterpicks are:
MK1, Peach's Castle, Poke Floats, Flat Zone, Yoshi's Island (Pipes)
Also one additional rule:
Don't play like a ***** (unless it's actually funny), it's a ****ing side tournament.

Top Bottom