• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is That Tournament: December 10th, 2011

Walt

Smash Ace
I also can't show up this weekend. probably not next weekend either but definitely not this one haha.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
no go this weekend, prob for the best anyway. kind of short notice and while there is a group of people who will come no matter what, getting the community at large out is really the goal. he said he would get back to me about the 5th, so let's plan for that

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
idk whether you guys have seen the proposed mbr stagelist/ruleset. if not take a look, if so what do you guys think/want to do? honestly i'd rather just scrap pokemon stadium and go w/the previous stagelist/ruleset proposed in this thread-- strike/select from the 5 neutrals with no bans in best of 5. if not that i would actually prefer to expand the cp list rather than leave ps as the only counterpick. thoughts?

edit: also entertaining moving bo3 sets to bo5 and bo5 sets to bo7. think it is doable timewise. i am willing to be a **** to people about playing friendlies or disappearing if need be and everyone likes playing more matches

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
what stages/rules would you like to see? i'm not asking just for the sake of asking

also, i want to keep more detailed tournament records. i'm interested in set counts, characters used, and stages played. also interested in the w-l records within a set on a particular stage, for a particular matchup, etc. i'd like to to also record stock differentials in each game as well, again noting stages and matchups, but i may restrict that to later rounds of bracket

verge

Smash Apprentice
If you want to keep data like that you should probably print out a form that players can use to record their match results.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
My "tentative slightly informed" list is:

Me
Thickness
You
Dajuan
Sheridan
Darrell?
Coolian?

Violence

Smash Lord
I'll be flying from Norcal to Vancouver on the 3rd, collecting my paycheck and paying rent on the 4th, and flying into Laguardia on the 5th.

Meet up at an airport/hotel anyone?

Top Bottom