• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is That Tournament: December 10th, 2011

Shroomed

Smash Master
Have as many tournaments as you possibly can Julian. They'd be greatly appreciated <3

I'm back in serious practice mode. All doc, no brownies.

Zoap

Smash Master
17th if my vote even counts(it shouldn't as I have never attended) but if its the 17th I'll be done with my stupid work project that blows balls.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Have as many tournaments as you possibly can Julian. They'd be greatly appreciated <3

I'm back in serious practice mode. All doc, no brownies.
That's the spirit Shroomed. Go get 'em bruh. I really like watching the Doc prevail. And I'm sure you have a good chance at winning with whatever character you want to win with. But you have an outstanding chance winning with Doc. :drmario: :drmario: :drmario:

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
yeah, i think we should do one both weekends if possible to get ready for apex. i'm assuming that means you can't do one the 10th? i'm still trying to get in touch w/the store manager to see what's available

Violence

Smash Lord
And the week after, it's a Violent Christmas, because I come home and I'm gonna be looking to play with basically everyone. Expect me getting@ people.

Stray Sheep

Smash Rookie
Can't make the 10th, got work :( Can't make the 17th either I'm either working or going to SCR :(

Thanks a lot Louis for playing melee with me at gamecenter yesterday, it was fun. Thanks a lot for showing me the easy way to short hop it was a ***** until then haha.

Stray Sheep

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I know I'm a noob and all, but it would be nice to participate in the Doubles' Tourneys, know what I'm sayin'?

Would anyone be willing to team up with me at the next tourney I manage to get to, even if I am a bad team mate?

Doubles is super fun and I don't wanna miss out on it.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
I WANT TO SEE SOME PEWFAT ACTION.

"Liking" is worse than Hitler.
Sheridan are you aware of the internet rule, that if you compare anything to Hitler, then you lose.

Hey Brandon, it would be awesome if you could make a video for this tournament. We might get more attendance than usual.
Commentary would be sooo ****. I really miss Brandon and Phil holding it down, they (for me) put Nor Cal on the map, they made me look forward to vids soo much.

Can anyone bring a spare controller? I need a new control stick. I will pay money.
Sheridan I can do it for you for free (because you are the homie), I should be there around 12 and then again at the around 6ish. Just send me a reminder text Friday. I have a atleast 2-3 controls that are purely just for parts so its NBD.

Top Bottom