• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ISA Presents: Study Hall Brawl 2010. August 14th, Indianapolis, Indiana

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Character rankings are a list of how good characters do in tournaments using formulas Ankoku made and all of the
reported
tournament results in the thread.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
No I'm just a better player. skill is more important than who you pick in melee, unless they camp cause your F***ed bowser/kirby/gannon mains

Jayford

Smash Lord
My Falco leveled up like 100000x times since I last played >.>. I'm gonna **** so hard at this tourney : D lolol. Nah, I dunno lol. But, my Falco is better than my puff now =). Also, bring melee because I'll beat anyone all day looool.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I guess I am being forced since I am on the TO list XDDDD. Yeah, I'll be here

Setup yes if you want a choppy Wii

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
actually, now that I think about it, I don't think I'll be able to make it as I think this is the weekend I'll be shippin' up to Boston for my cousins wedding....

Count

Smash Champion
actually, now that I think about it, I don't think I'll be able to make it as I think this is the weekend I'll be shippin' up to Boston for my cousins wedding....
That's fine. I had just c/pd your name from the original thread. You should really go to something sometime soon though!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
You should really go to something sometime soon though!
I'm trying to figure something out... although the one thing that I know I'll be at is my temp. going away party/smashfest... so yeah...

I would travel more often, but I'm scheduled at work every week M-F -_-

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
hey is it all right to record people playing? if so would anyone mind me recording them play a serious match? Or better would anyone not want me to record them? I want to prove a point I may have about the careful thinking in brawl and melee I want to compare them a bit.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
hey is it all right to record people playing? if so would anyone mind me recording them play a serious match? Or better would anyone not want me to record them? I want to prove a point I may have about the careful thinking in brawl and melee I want to compare them a bit.
Yeah, it should be fine. I would imagine Nope's stupid rule will apply here.

Top Bottom