• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ISA Presents: Study Hall Brawl 2010. August 14th, Indianapolis, Indiana

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I might be here again, the Boston weekend is actually the week before this... but it'll all depend on my money situation

Jayford

Smash Lord
I'm so pumped for this :D. I'm gonna need a partner. I play Fox and Puff. I've been doing pretty decent in tournaments lately. I generaly place top 9 or so at Joker's so I have gotten a bit better >=). So if anyone around the same skill level wants to partner let me know. Also, taking all mms in Melee :D. My what ever vs. your what ever. As long as it isn't a super one sided match up.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
how about your puff vs my pichu that's pretty one sided make it fair I pick the stage :) I looooove fighting puffs. maybe my favorite match-up.

is that cool? or should it be more even? like I get a jab at the beginging of the match LOL

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
I'm so pumped for this :D. I'm gonna need a partner. I play Fox and Puff. I've been doing pretty decent in tournaments lately. I generaly place top 9 or so at Joker's so I have gotten a bit better >=). So if anyone around the same skill level wants to partner let me know. Also, taking all mms in Melee :D. My what ever vs. your what ever. As long as it isn't a super one sided match up.
1 dollar MM bo5

Maybe 3 but I don't like just losing money lol.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
but yeah could get someone to argee to play both melee and brawl and to let me record them play.

also a good pichu is sexy as it gets. my pichu is muchj sexier/ gayer than my falcon. also my falcon once moonwalked into a falcon punch off the edge.

Jayford

Smash Lord
I love you sooooooooo much jayford I hate peach beyond what you could understand.
lol you would be proud ICG I did an uair, wall jump off the ledge of BF, to nair, to quick attack ledge cancel, to upsmash with Pichu in a MM on Saturday.

Also, will there be singles pools at this tourney? Mark me down as bringing a set up. It can't use hacks tho so no extended replays :(

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
everything is a combo in pichu and falocn dittos as pichu I got a thunder to up-smash in pichu dittos and it was more legit than the wombo combo

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
anyone want to teach my brother melee falco? also don't mess with his f-tilt game it's very good it ***** me sometimes it's sometimes harder to deal with than lasers.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Dynast (SS + me) might be coming to this...depends on whether we both have money and whether our parents let us LOL

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hmmm...I suggest doing a C tier and below...there's more options to choose from. I'll see what things are looking like around this time to finalize my travel plans here. God Kais!!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What is the possibility of MO getting housing? We could probably make it for sure if we got housing :).

Edit: We will probably be able to bring two set-ups as well.

Double edit: C tier is better for mid tier :). D tier is basically low tier.

Triple edit!

I need a teammate?

Count

Smash Champion
I'll have to talk to Vamp.

I live in a fraternity so I can't house anybody. Renegade could possibly house as well. I'll shoot them a message and see what they say.

Glad to see you guys taking interest :monkey:

edit: Mid Tiers will be C AND BELOW. Executive decision made by me right now. Haha.

Top Bottom