• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isai vs. Peru official HYPE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Rofl at Teh Future thinking he can hang with good online players because he plays his little friends in St. Louis on console.

Technically I guess it's possible.

But 99.9% of the console players who come on here saying they'll pwn us and then actually get online and play us... get humiliated.

Oh, I'd pwn you on console too. =]

malva00

Smash Master
I broke the sticker that sealed one of my brand new controllers in plastic.

I'm going to use it in Peru. Its name is Zombie.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Rofl at Teh Future thinking he can hang with good online players because he plays his little friends in St. Louis on console.

Technically I guess it's possible.

But 99.9% of the console players who come on here saying they'll pwn us and then actually get online and play us... get humiliated.

Oh, I'd pwn you on console too. =]
And this is why he should come to my tournament next month. Videos WILL be recorded. I have my own recording setup so it'll be used for 64 when I'm playing it.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
man the ultimate smash64 battle going on in peru while im living in chile, but decided to vacation to argentina instead of peru right during this time

i blew it

im a melee guy, garbage at 64, but would still have loved to see this

also i saw you asking about smash in south america, and while ive only played melee down here, i'll give you some impressions:

theyre comfortable with horrible controllers by our standards, most of the melee guys here have used 1 controller the whole time theyve played

they play tournaments with fewer setups than we would, we do 20-30 person tourneys on 4 tv's at most, in very small spaces

they dont seem to mind playing on laggy tv's

basically, you might not play in optimal conditions every time you play, but im sure you'll find some during your time down here

Battlecow

Play to Win
If I can't make it to MIST, I'll drive to St. Louis and MM him.

What do you say to, oh, IDK, $500, Teh Future? Or, alternately, you could shut the **** up.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Hey BigD, maybe Isai is going to travel to chile to play some Offline emulators Matches with Alpha.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Battlecow, I think you might be over reacting just a tad bit. It's pretty common for offline people to believe their as good as the online people. No need to get so defensive, lol.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Thats typical BCOW. No one gets away with insulting his skill alive. Or at least with their wallet.

The Star King

Smash Hero
He's not overreacting. Teh Future comes in this thread and decides to be a jerk for no reason. Battlecow's just seeing if he'll put his money where his mouth is.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Thank you, SK.

There's one good way to find out who's right here. I firmly believe that Teh Future sucks and that I (as an "average" online player) could completely destroy him. He, apparently, believes I'm wrong. If we put money on it, the jack-*** is punished, and it's worth my while to go prove it to him.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
It'd be funny if he just punched you right square in the eye and just robbed you or something. I understand that you believe you can beat him, but talking **** this much could result in you getting your *** kicked by someone who may just be a giant muscle (Dark Link X). But I guess if he did that, you could walk away knowing you would have won if he didn't play and just robbed you instead xD

Edit: I hope Surri or any mod can see all the editing I've done in my posts. That would be hilarious.

malva00

Smash Master
I just made a new reservation and canceled my last reservation.

This new reservation is perfect for what I want to do.

July 24 - August 14

I now have 3 weeks instead of 2. These are the final dates (no way I'm going to pay another change/cancellation fee). I'm pretty happy now XD

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
ALanCiTu is happy that Isai finally will come here.. now people from all over the world will confirm Peru is full of great players =).. As ALanCiTu said .. he will be ready for Isai's coming. He will try to remember his fashionable style, speed, spacing, bla bla bla. These weeks ALanCiTu will probably play PedroMiguelHR, LocoSmash, NessCozmos, The Great Vlady, etc etc in order to recover his 100% of power xD. ALanCiTu is practicing now.. He is still in Level 1.. he has to upgrade to level 5 to face Isai.. He hopes to reach it before Isai's coming.. He's so excited but also a little nervous because he hasn't played smash competitively since his last vid uploaded in his youtube account. ALanCiTu is sure Tacna players will do a good job and will surprise the entire world. Last thing.. ALanCiTu hopes Isai enjoys his stay in Perú.. specially in Lima. Isai will have the opportunity to have fun with ALanCiTu and his friends visting lots of places.. since everyone knows travelling just for playing would n't be a good idea. ALanCiTu heard Isai had talked to PedroMiguelHR about that and both agreed to spend the most part of the days visiting places and having fun.. ALanCiTu hopes Isai doesn't change his mind.
Thanks =)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Awwwww ****

Alancitu's getting back in gear.

Get hyped son

I like how Teh Future disappeared from the thread after I called him out =p

So Alan, do you still think that you "will kill the king"?

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
Awwwww ****

Alancitu's getting back in gear.

Get hyped son

I like how Teh Future disappeared from the thread after I called him out =p

So Alan, do you still think that you "will kill the king"?
Hm.. lol ... are you saying the title "will kill the king" because it is in ALanCiTu's Application Combo Vid?¿ It wasn't ALanCiTu's idea.. It was ALanCiTu's friend named Nova... you could see that in the last part of the edition.. ALanCiTu just put his gameplay.. Nova the edition..
ALanCiTu Doesn't think anything.. He just knows what will happen

Battlecow

Play to Win
battlecow already talks in third person IRL

He just has to learn to do it on the internet.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
ALanCiTu is happy that Isai finally will come here.. now people from all over the world will confirm Peru is full of great players =).. As ALanCiTu said .. he will be ready for Isai's coming. He will try to remember his fashionable style, speed, spacing, bla bla bla. These weeks ALanCiTu will probably play PedroMiguelHR, LocoSmash, NessCozmos, The Great Vlady, etc etc in order to recover his 100% of power xD. ALanCiTu is practicing now.. He is still in Level 1.. he has to upgrade to level 5 to face Isai.. He hopes to reach it before Isai's coming.. He's so excited but also a little nervous because he hasn't played smash competitively since his last vid uploaded in his youtube account. ALanCiTu is sure Tacna players will do a good job and will surprise the entire world. Last thing.. ALanCiTu hopes Isai enjoys his stay in Perú.. specially in Lima. Isai will have the opportunity to have fun with ALanCiTu and his friends visting lots of places.. since everyone knows travelling just for playing would n't be a good idea. ALanCiTu heard Isai had talked to PedroMiguelHR about that and both agreed to spend the most part of the days visiting places and having fun.. AlanCiTu hopes Isai doesn't change his mind.
Thanks =)
LOL xD Porque hablas en 3ra Persona Alan?

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Isai's recording rule: everything that gets recorded is uploaded, but both players must know of this rule beforehand and agree to it

rule has been broken two times:
1st: superboom vs sensei, after the matches they both were like "hmm we didn't play very well" and didn't want them to be uploaded >__>
2nd: isai vs sensei samus dittos. sensei was sucking and got ***** too badly so i didn't wanna go through the trouble of putting them up (takes effort)
You only uploaded two of our matches, maybe you didn't have that rule then? I sucked then anyway, so I don't blame you. You also may have been offended about the mango juice that I honestly forgot to take with me... I missed it like hell on the BART ride back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom