• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isai vs. Peru official HYPE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecow

Play to Win
1. We call that "delay"

2. There's no delay on offline emulation. They were talking about offline Emu play of the type that, theoretically, Isai and Alpha might play.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Anyone watch those Capitan Tavo vids? Maaaaaad flashy...

Anyways, the US of A wishes Isai GOOD LUCK on the trip he's now on!

SMASH 'EM, ISAI!

PeruvianNova

Smash Rookie
Oh well, i just visited Isai last sunday, he's really nice guy and funny, likes the fishes lol and he uses the N64 controller like me, "The Champ's Method" haha...

Maybe this thursday i'll record some Isai and Alancitu battles, and Pedro's too.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Capitán Tavo more or less similar to alancitu in skill and flashyness. Interesting, can't wait for the videos, althought i really doubt isai would lose, especially with certain chars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIVbEHhkXRw

2:44 to 2:50 -> jeezzz thats difficult to do

PeruvianNova said:
Oh well, i just visited Isai last sunday, he's really nice guy and funny, likes the fishes lol and he uses the N64 controller like me, "The Champ's Method" haha...
Tell us more about this method... :awesome:

Battlecow

Play to Win

Looks pretty difficult to me. I tried it for like twenty minutes and couldn't get it without half-speeding it. And I'm BATTLECOW, master of techskill.

Unless you meant like a sarcastic "No, really?" In which case you should have omitted that T.

Battlecow

Play to Win
You're adorable.
Your mom certainly thinks so.

Oh hey, by the way, would you mind going to her room and seeing if she's OK? I might have accidentally left her handcuffed to the bed this morning.

In other news, I just read somewhere that a mysterious American man was arrested today in Peru for some 37 consecutive counts of sexual assault. Apparently he recorded the ***** as they happened, and intended to put them on the internet so that the bizarre and tight-knit cult formed around the worship of him could watch them repeatedly.

The police described his victims as deranged by their traumatic experiences. "glassy-eyed and mumbling" was, I believe, the phrase used. One couldn't stop babbling about "The **** Tent," which is believed to be the site of this monster's most horrific crimes against man and nature.

It's a scary world we live in :/

TANK64

Smash Lord
Capitán Tavo more or less similar to alancitu in skill and flashyness. Interesting, can't wait for the videos, althought i really doubt isai would lose, especially with certain chars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIVbEHhkXRw

2:44 to 2:50 -> jeezzz thats difficult to do

Tell us more about this method... :awesome:
That's just about the sexiest thing I've seen.

I bet I can do it pretty easily.
yea, but still dripping with style.
besides, keyboard don't count
*runs*

So, does that mean Isai is winning? Or does that mean that he is stuck in a Peruvian prison?

Go USA.
LMFAO!!!
Isai should sig this

The Star King

Smash Hero
Your mom certainly thinks so.

Oh hey, by the way, would you mind going to her room and seeing if she's OK? I might have accidentally left her handcuffed to the bed this morning.
Haha, have you really sunk this low? I thought you were at least a somewhat clever man. Thanks for confirming my victory. You really ARE adorable.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
1) And I'm BATTLECOW, master of techskill.
2) Lol not really?
3) I bet I can do it pretty easily.
Humility, humility everywhere, as usual on these boards lol

I want vids of you guys doing it on console, now! :troll:

Sangoku

Smash Master
Yo Nix where have you been? Why you no play with us anymore? =(

I'll watch the thing you linked as soon as I can and I'll record it on console >=) (if I can do it, that is).

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Yo Nix where have you been? Why you no play with us anymore? =(

I'll watch the thing you linked as soon as I can and I'll record it on console >=) (if I can do it, that is).
Im pretty much retired of this game, but i visit here and the MSN sometimes

I dont think i could do it on console, but maybe yes on PJ64k with keyboard (which im sure is clearly EASIER)

RickySSB

Smash Ace
macros? on kb to make ff uair? Is easy if you perfect that move. Don't use macros is like cheating. Up + A button like a smash attack after you do a fast fall.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Well I always thought Falcon is clearly easier to use in general with keyboard, but maybe thats just me

dandan

Smash Lord
dunno about falcon being easier or not, but i was just talking about ff uairs.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom