• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

it didnt happen AGAIN

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
he'll prob call some1 at around 4 when he wakes up, and say "****, ill be there soon"
then, you'll get a call from him an hour later saying, "yo were not going anymore" and we'll say "piece of ****..."

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
aight b!tches

im doing this for you guysss

noelle im heading towards your place...with a setup (brawl and melee copy)

there was a plan, but now theres no plan, just a controller and car

heavy d!cks alone churn the wheels of progress.

f*** tampa...ric rohins i need guidance!

noel call me when you read this

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
its amazing how fast tampa can fail when 1 smasher is relied so heavily on. unfortunately, that smasher had to be polmex. i heard that scrubs uses condoms

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
my bad, i just smoked alot today and just forgot all about it, how was it? did any1 show???

OverLade

Smash Hero
Mabye if I had a car and no parent johns Tampa would be a MOBILE TRANSFORMING SMASH FIGHTING MACHINE.

When Abe gets here Tampa will see justice. =D

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
for those who bi tched out at the last min...its people like that give tampa a bad name...1st yous cry we need to hold a fest or a toney in tampa..now look there are only 2 people in tampa willin to host..me and beefy now u guys stood him up..thats bs he took a entire day to host something so people can get together and have a good time..but you fake smashers fu cked up..if no shows for mine im not doin it anymore..

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah basically if Polmex/Ed/Lamugi can't drive nobody can show up cuz they're the only ones with transportation >_>.

Top Bottom