• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

it didnt happen AGAIN

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
the only way i can understand for people not comein to this are..

something wrong wit car..
doin something wit family
or something thats out of ur power to control...

but for thoes that said ohhhhh im goin..than jus make something up to get out of it..now thats bit ch for them people that dont should not talk sh it at all....and ed,polmex and lamugi arent the only two people wit cars...

i was in st.augustine this weekend and i get a cal from 2 people..

1st call: harret the guy

HTG:gabe i wanna burn tampa down
me: y??lol
htg:cuz no1 is goin to beefys..i call people and they dont pick up...or return my call..

than we talked a bit more..if u have a cell phone y dont u answer
ur phones??? again bit ches
2nd call

beefy:hey gabe
me:sup man whats goin on bout ur fest
beefy:not one person showed up i WAITED TILL FIVE O'CLOCK
me:did u check the boards??
beefy:EVERY SECOND!!!!!

come on now if ur not gonna show up at least tell him..and that y alot of yous are bit ches..alls u do is talk sh it...i no beefy aint every one fav. person but still a fest is a fest..and for every one that stood him he even said he wants to try and hold another one..if no one shows up for mine i will stop hostin cuz i can do better things insted of waitin for people to show up..or i ll jus invite people that i know real good..

harret the guy i got the gas do u have the lighter???

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
I did ***** out, no lie, once I heard no1 could go I said **** it, I'm not gonna drive for and hour to play 1 man

thataintflaco1338

Smash Journeyman
The Tampa Bay area smash community in general is awful at hosting tourneys. The only really successful tourneys was Twilight Showdown, and that was in Brandon.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
yea i dont want it to stay that way thats why im gunna start hosting fests as often as possible all you guys gotta do is show up and your set

and yea we are awesome but imagine if we hosted sucessful tourneys then we would go from awesome to wayyyyyy tooooooo goooooooooooood

Top Bottom