• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"IT'S UP TIEM!" The Dayton, OH social, strategical, and sometimes empty thread

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
If you want, but we normally text each other so this thread is usually dead.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Welcome back!... if I was there, but I'm still in C-bus for another few months. Can you welcome someone to somewhere you're not currently at?
Sure thing!
On a side note, do you play MVC3?
Excel, same question.

If the answers are no, then change that :D

Well I'm phoneless. So breathe life back into this thread until I am assimilated.
Soon you will be one of us! Join the swarm!
*Slurp slurp slurp*

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Our main concern would be transportation. If that's a no, then there's nothing that can be done.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Awesome!

By the way, since I don't have internet at home atm and therefore no skype, contact me on my phone if you need anything.
(330)-459-9660

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Smashfests (And maybe MVC3 fests if anyone who shows up ends up playing that? Maybe wishful thinking. In any case smashfests for sure.) are now happening on Mondays in Miamisburg (2713 Woodenbrook Drive.) around 3-4 ish. Call me at the number a few posts up before showing up so I know who's coming.

If people show up to these, I may keep playing Brawl. Otherwise, I'm more or less done with this game. It's fun, but I'm not throwing tournament money on a game I never play. Hell, I've played more Mortal Kombat in 2011 than Smash I think, and I don't even own that game.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Brandon, I honestly hope you get here 1st so I can practice some MVC3 lol.

Also, I think I need a 3rd team for Joe. I realized this weekend Wolverine/Morrigan/Shuma would be so much better, but it would involve not having Joe. Might pick up Tron specifically for a Joe team, and maybe put Chris on that team too or something.
Cap/Skrull/Chris was definitely proven to be my better team though for most matchups.

Top Bottom