• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"IT'S UP TIEM!" The Dayton, OH social, strategical, and sometimes empty thread

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Oh god I really hope we don't get everyone on the list showing up. I'll try to structure the tournament as best I can, but there is a chance we may have to do a straight double elimination bracket if we get 40+.

We still need a LOT of setups. I'd love to have 10-12, but at least 8.

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
Sry dawg, I can play online, but i dont have a lot of time to do... anything lol. If you come to sinclair i can play, but i work soo much that i dont have a lot of free time. ATM i get like 2 days a week off and those are sunday and wednesday for Church. What days are good for you guys?

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
*revives*
dayton plays mostly melee now lol

anyone who has my number (its in the op) can text me when they are free if they wanna play and then something can be set up

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Wait till Ganon and Puff get back. I don't even need to know how to play to win.

Oh, and someone hack Melee and get Viewtiful Joe in there!

clowsui

Smash Legend
Blatant advertisement ahoy!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292144

You guys should totally go to that tournament because I'm taking a seven month hiatus afterwards. I'm going to be opening my pockets for any and all MMs offered and I'mma try to get all of them recorded, if that's any incentive. The biggest incentive has to be the fact that it's at an arcade w/ a $5 venue fee that covers free play for ALL machines. WHAT A DEAL

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
*revives*
dayton plays mostly melee now lol

anyone who has my number (its in the op) can text me when they are free if they wanna play and then something can be set up
Man I'm glad I felt like checking this thread. Someone yell at me if I forget to join along again when summer starts. If I no longer hold the title of #1 in Dayton at Melee, I need to grab that bad boy back. I may be able to play some over OSU's spring break (which I believe coincides with Sinclair's).

fromundaman: I said something a ways back you found really amusing and had in your sig for a while - you remember what that was? It's been bugging me.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Bah, I gave Melee a try again. Much like last time, it lasted less than an hour, then I remembered how much I actually dislike it, and went right back to TvC.

@ Paradigm:
"That being said, maybe I'm completely wrong."
"I think we could achieve world peace if everyone ended their statements like that. That being said, maybe I'm completely wrong."

Also hi! Hopefully that means I'll get to chill with you again once I move back down there.

Paradigm

Smash Ace
Sadly Smash64 and Melee are the only two fighting games I seem to enjoy \: I've tried quite a number and it never seems to quite click with me. I can try it, but I wouldn't get your hopes up ):

That being said, maybe I'm completely wrong.

Maybe I can talk you into a different genre - ever try Warsow?

Paradigm

Smash Ace
There's actually a good chance you will snag my title if the columbus people keep being *****es. They moved the day of the week they smash to a day I'm completely unavailable for the entirety of my time at OSU, and I get really rusty really fast if I don't regularly play.

However, if they switch it back to a day I'm available you'll have your work cut out for you, as I'm not letting go without a fight d:

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
If I could make it somehow, I would enter SSF4

EDIT: Nope, I can't

Top Bottom