• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"IT'S UP TIEM!" The Dayton, OH social, strategical, and sometimes empty thread

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Since the Cinci smash scene is looking pretty lame right now.

We should do a Cinci/Dayton weekly fest or something!
I know Kel, Scribbz, and I would like to play. Lately no one can get any smashfests going on in Cinci.
D:

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
All my free time is gone. Working two jobs and going to school kinda does that. Also pancakes.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Since I live in Dayton nowadays I should probably try to at least pretend I'm not retired.

When and where are the smashfests around these parts?

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Since I live in Dayton nowadays I should probably try to at least pretend I'm not retired.

When and where are the smashfests around these parts?
They're pretty sporadic these days. I'm free most days until 6:00pm and all day wed. and fri. I'm not so sure about the others. If I know you're going to be there, I'll make sure to bring melee.

Oh yeah, most nearly all of us live in trotwood but sometimes we meet at Sinclair.

I a,m the greatest monster of the world
...is that a good thing?

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
wouldnt have worked that way man.
and yea we typically meet up in trotwood at my house whenever we are available to play. usually on a tuesday or a thursday. when you are available we can try to set something up

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
wouldnt have worked that way man.
and yea we typically meet up in trotwood at Banhammer's and mine house whenever he gives me permission to be out of the kitchen. usually on a tuesday or a thursday. when you are available we can try to set something up
Fixed that for ya.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Let me know the next time you guys plan to have a smashfest. I'll try to make it out there. Watching EVO made me miss my tourney-going days lol.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I haven't played a video game in quite some time. All work and no play makes for homicidal killers.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Saturdays suck now. Wake up at 5 AM and don't get back home til 10:30 PM

Miridia

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I live in Xenia, and wanted to know how I could get hooked up playing with you guys. I'm "alright". I play melee...a lot. Haven't played brawl due to my house catching on fire on Christmas Eve (not kidding).

Anyway, if you guys can help me out, send me a message :)

-Tyler

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
hey whats up? we arent gonna meet up this week cuz we are going out of town, but next week, prolly a tuesday or thursday we will meet up. We dont play melee usually cuz we suck at it lol but omni im sure is beast. We love brawl though and also play some ssf4 too. do you have transportation? if not we can try to arrange some.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
I remember when I was the new guy on the scene...
Hey new guy, welcome to the smash scene. :) I play Melee and Brawl.

Scribz, I might show up and play next week.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I just watched the video linked to your sig. That was bull. Mario decided to GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Xiammes

Smash Cadet
Are any events still held at sinclair? I wouldn't mind playing smash again if I had some people to play with.

Top Bottom