• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IUBC: The GP Affairs Ep. 3 "Weekend at Burmy's"

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Frozen PS2 hasn't been depreciated, Xyless just said he likes it. :laugh:
And I plan on using 2.0 beta if we can get a stable one done by then.

Otherwise I'll (begrudgingly) use 1.6.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
just announce stage list at least a day or two before. I want to prep my SD card so I can keep my stage texutes and music. that way I can just replace character folder.

Count

Smash Champion
I'm so hyped for this that I was trying to figure out how to beat snake throughout my whole hr, 15 min organizational behavior class. And I dunno if any snakes are even going!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Gonna beat Count with every character :cool:

In all seriousness though, I'm pretty excited, even if this turns out to be another Indiana affair.
Updated the Minus stagelist to be final--basically just replaced frozen wario ware with Fountain of Dreams. We're also using Mewtwo_2000's new Dreamland 64 instead of the older one.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Sweet I got all those minus stages so I don't have to change anything. Unless the FoD is not the one Im thinking of but Im pretty sure I have mewtwo's beta. The one he has on KCMM. Also not sure if you want windy DL64 or not. Not sure which one I have.

Running FoD on onnet and Dreamland 64 on Green greens on my wii just fyi. thats how my music is set up.

I'll need the character pacs though. still only have 1.6

hadesblade

Smash Lord
So hyped, I haven't been to a tourney in forever.

I'm kinda sad Ohio isn't showing any interest though :(.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
U lie chi.

IDK brawl makes me sad. Cold weather makes me sad. Unemployment makes me sad. But steelers losing makes me happy. We'll see.

clowsui

Smash Legend
to be fair you were just sad that you drive the people who make money while getting none of the money yourself, i told you a good solution (charge more gas money)

but you're the driver haha so s'up to you.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
uh which dreamland 64?
The one with wind or the one without?

I'll bring final dest rels just in case i guess.

Top Bottom