• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IUBC: The GP Affairs Ep. 3 "Weekend at Burmy's"

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
if I can make it from kirksville MO, to bloomington In. in under 6 hours, I'd consider waking up ( implying that I'll sleep at all) at 5am after I'll stop drinking at 2am to drive there and play.

my plans literally just freed up. looks like I'm coming to this. but I need a teammate ASAP

ok, teammate taken care of but now I need housing. I can't make the 6 hour drive beforehand the morning of

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Is anybody else coming with you?
by the look of my post and how many strikes it has through it, does it look like I planned this with anyone :glare:

I could try and get some st. louis people but IDK

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ripple attending makes me wanna go even more... Sneakytako we should go...fun times while your still in OH

Count

Smash Champion
Well, what lead me to believe that you had somebody else going with you was the fact that you said you had a partner taken care of already without anybody posting in the thread :p

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
GAWD DAMNZ IT.

I got a rather horrific wisdom tooth popping up on my bottom right side and it's been KILLING me... I scheduled an emergency visit to the dentist Saturday morning... GGGUUUHUHHHHHHH *whine*...

I want to go...

JeLLITYMe

Smash Rookie
Dayton's bringing you guys a present....

Something you guys will want to check out!!! (HINT: please have a tv open for me)

gonna take you all for a ride sat!!!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Did you decide if we're doing 1.6 or 2.0beta yet jake?

Is it bad if I refreshed the page like 5 times, hoping for a responce while it said he was viewing? xD

Count are we still planning on leaving at 12? Sober up before you drive ._.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Ripple just got here.

Also you better come Kassandra because there will be board games ALL OVER THE PLACE AHHHHH

2.0beta, Yoshibo.
Which is what I'm calling you tomorrow until you accept Ladiesblades the ***** Slayer as your new name

Top Bottom