• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Videos

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Bottom line is:

JAPANESE SMASHERS, COME TO POUND FFS.

Daigo came to Evo, you guys can do the Smash Bros equivalent and come to Pound ^_^

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
haha when i saw that last post before eggm's i was about to post and be like

"No, forward is the father of falco."

****it eggm beat me to it >.<

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
I remember when everyone got hyped over Bombsoilder vids and when I seen em they didn't phase me cause Chops was already doing all that and then some. He just didn't have vids out but he was in the tournament scene owning. Forward is madd old school though and still consistent. That deserves a trophy.

mog87

Smash Ace
DA dave is the father of falco. Then there was rob$ and Smasher(forward). I still have those old videos vs DSF under that tag, somewhere maybe.

PB&J

Smash Hero
shut up about daigo please..because im pretty sure if some of the best people in smash took up 2d fighting there smarts will carry over they just need to learn tech skills

da dave invented short hop laser..is what i hear but

im pretty sure we stole almost everything from japan

mog87

Smash Ace
I woulda listed sam but im east coast, that and da dave beat him in that super falco showdown way back when, which I think I also still have somewhere.

Eggz

Smash Hero
all the basics we stole from japan maybe, but im pretty sure theres a good chance were beyond them technically

at least WA and FL anyway

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman
thats a cool site radical dreamer. its easy to navigate on google translate, but i cant get vids to play either

Dax

Smash Journeyman
For whos interested, I translated every youtube video. You can read the name of the players in the comments.

Also, these are the results of the tournament

1° Kou Falco
2° Ruupu (Loop) Falco
3° HoshinoKirby DK
4° Koto Fox
5° Mach Dash Falcon
5° S-Royal Fox

all these guys feature in the videos.

Also, on the site they said that there was going to be a tournament in Osaka today. I didn't understand what the tournament on the NicoNico vids was, though.

Gracen

Smash Cadet
These guys in the first videos really weren't that good.
just saying.
But the second batch... how come they all were on FD? are they scared of neutrals? maybe the platforms are a little to "in the way?" maybe they still have that 3rd grader mentality, where they only like FD.
just saying.
inb4 ashol,, etc

Top Bottom