• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jbandit's Bored Tournament - #1 Bored Winner 8bit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
dvon21 added

kindof versatile bunch. *shrug* this should be a bit interesting to see who wins.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
welcome Pyro Ill add ya on.

Btw Cubone and Shadow are you gonna sign up or you just reserving your spot?
Username: Shadowfirex100
Tag(s): SDWFE, SogeK, Knubs, Kuma
Characters: :luigi2: :snake: :random:
Friend Code: 3824-8826-1903

Signing Up.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
okay your on the list Shadow

btw I might stop the entrants at 24 cuz if the wait gets to long it will be a drag for everyone. Wait or start with 24?

8Bitman

Smash Master
lol i tout everyone was kidding about thewhole reserve thingy, for lulzy.. lol i guess ill join! ^_^

8Bitman/ Bunny/ 4768-7105-1523/ m3H B3aUtIfUl :rob:

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Forum Name : SoniKupo
Tags: Kupo or :080:
Characters: :sonic:
Friend Code: 1161-4246-1489

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Brawler, 8bitman, and Kupo youv'e all been added

@8bitman: that's kindof funny cuz I did as well

After I get back later today if the remaining 3 spots are filled I will do brackets so everyone can start.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Dragonblooded and Azuraith youv'e been added.

Btw another prize to winning is this: If you win my tournament you get an automatic bye the next tournament you compete in plus you get to say which tournament you would prefer most to be next.

An advantage to being in the top four is let's say there are teams then you get to pick partners before the thread is released or if you won you don't have to go against either a.) a n00b or b.) a beasty brawl player in the first round

Seriously any kind is welcome cuz these are called the Board Brawl Online Tournaments (BBOLT)

*yawn* sooooo tired today.

Also remember to be able to keep in touch with the person you are battling. Aim, pm, talking on this thread....or something...technology is great. When your battle is done post on this thread, aim me, or pm me. Ill see what I can do about a chat site.

1 more spot and I can make brackets

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
fixed and thanks.....so two more spots

and cuz 32 seems a bit much for a first tourny maybe next time and cuz I like tournaments that last longer and have more competetitors

8Bitman

Smash Master
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
yep and now there is only 1 spot

welcome Lash

btw to those who are keeping count 6 MKs

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
This is for Satoshi Minimamo who aimed me her info.

Forum Username: SatoshiMinamino
Game Tag: SATO
Characters: :link2: :kirby2: :marth:
Friend Code: 2837-0938-2658

And with that we are done with Sign ups putting the brackets up within the hour.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Just add the person your fighting to make it simplier on you, me, and your competitor. Message them to get a good date and time to brawl. However if there is a problem I will host the rooms for people who need it done for better connection since mine is like lagless (is super lucky for some reason). Just let me know and if you cannot complete matches cuz of lag I will decide how to settle those.

Btw Brackets are up.

So many byes.....this is too leniant next time will be better so if you got a bye just chillax.

Everyone else you have 5 days as of right now which is 3/9. The first round will be going on till 3/14 11.59 pm. or until everyone is done.

Enjoy so everyone any questions just hit me up cuz ill be here a while.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
the way TIO did the things. it evens it up cuz I kept trying to do it on paper and it does not work unless there are byes.....it suxs for some people I know but idk what else to do :/

Next time brackets will be better

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
why is there byes in the first round? o-o
That's what's supposed to happen.

Giving out byes early in the tourney is way better then giving out byes in the middle or during the end of a tourney.

Keeping it at 16 or making it 32 entrants would have made it so no byes were given out.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
That's what's supposed to happen.

Giving out byes early in the tourney is way better then giving out byes in the middle or during the end of a tourney.

Keeping it at 16 or making it 32 entrants would have made it so no byes were given out.
^Wise tourney goer

Bunny4Eva

Smash Ace
I call for a rebellion!

It would've been more fair..if you kept the people that joined first...rather then just picking each of us out by yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom